No doubt who will be to blame for a shutdown

bdtex

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2013
The Senate is working on a bipartisan stogap bill. They should pass it and leave town on Friday. Speaker McQarthy put his cards on the table. Time for the Senate to jam him. 18 House GOPs are in districts that Biden won in 2020. Let those GOPs go on the record for a shutdown.

It's very hard to imagine that an American war will be compromised by either party causing a shutdown.

My prediction: The war will be funded with a lesser amount of money and future resolutions will ensure the balance is paid to the UKraine in smaller packages. $6,000,000,000 x four would seem appropriate for both sides' agendas.

All Americans should know by now how this works! Did I get it right on the money?

The president is figuratively on the ballot in every House race, every two years. Your boy is a disaster, his name on the ballot will only increase the Republican House majority.
That post isn't going to age well.

The Senate is working on a bipartisan stogap bill. They should pass it and leave town on Friday. Speaker McQarthy put his cards on the table. Time for the Senate to jam him. 18 House GOPs are in districts that Biden won in 2020. Let those GOPs go on the record for a shutdown.

A shutdown is not the end of the world. Reagan had a shitload. The country is already being destroyed. Slowing it down a little will not hurt one thing but the assholes in power. It is a way not to support the traitors running things.

Flunked your high school classes on government and the Constitution I see. All bills for funding MUST originate in the House. The Senate cannot pass a funding bill and then submit it to the House. It must be done the other way!

No doubt a shutdown would be a win, win for democrats and they are probably working towards it as we speak. What does it tell you when the president refuses to talk to the house speaker? A shutdown would take the pressure off the Biden criminal family and the focus off old Joe's mental and physical problems while blaming republicans.

Flunked your high school classes on government and the Constitution I see. All bills for funding MUST originate in the House. The Senate cannot pass a funding bill and then submit it to the House. It must be done the other way!
Tell that to the Senators in your party that are working on the stopgap bill. They're doing it because they know House GOPs can't get it done.

Biden and Dems have Reps over a barrel. They are ready to pounce and blame the whole thing on Reps, their pals in the news media already have the blame stories ready to publish. So the Reps will either cave, or stupidly shut down government and gift the Dems a propaganda prize.

I don't know about that. Some recent polls have suggested Democrats may actually get more blame than Republicans. Even if it is a tie, Democrats lose. If I were Republicans I would really play up the illegal immigrant angle, showing that Democrats refuse to even talk about closing the border.

So you are against government spending being reigned in, got it!

He told the Speaker he expects him to live up to the deal they made in May. If the Speaker does that, there will be no shutdown. It's up to the Speaker which way it goes. You know that too.
And you take him at his word. Afterall, Biden never lies.

Biden and Dems have Reps over a barrel. They are ready to pounce and blame the whole thing on Reps, their pals in the news media already have the blame stories ready to publish. So the Reps will either cave, or stupidly shut down government and gift the Dems a propaganda prize.
Screw democrats we have to reign in spending especially spending on criminal invaders

I don't know about that. Some recent polls have suggested Democrats may actually get more blame than Republicans. Even if it is a tie, Democrats lose. If I were Republicans I would really play up the illegal immigrant angle, showing that Democrats refuse to even talk about closing the border.

That is EXACTLY what they should do!!!
Please, please, please do that very thing!

Forum List

Back