No doubt who will be to blame for a shutdown

It does not matter. The GOP is being blamed for everything. They need to do the right thing and shut down the government and Biden's policies. Place the entire government on standby until the next election.

Since the New Republicans are to blame it's fitting too.

Everyone knew this was coming. Debt Ceiling Drama Queens.

You put Republican's leader in jail then blame them Republicans for unlimited spending. Did Republicans shit in your litter box too? Republicans forgot to leave the porch light on too, didn't they? Are you ever responsible for your own actions? Ever?

You put Republican's leader in jail then blame them Republicans for unlimited spending. Did Republicans shit in your litter box too? Republicans forgot to leave the porch light on too, didn't they? Are you ever responsible for your own actions? Ever?
More boo-woo quotes from "The Art of the Squeal"?

Which leader went to jail? You mean Trumpybear got indicted on multiple criminal charges by several grand juries of his peers? That has nothing to do with the Debt Ceiling Drama Queens, except the Trumpycheerleader is cheering them on.....

Americans know who wants to shut down the Government. The CraCra Caucus.

Which leader went to jail? You mean Trumpybear got indicted on multiple criminal charges by several grand juries of his peers? That has nothing to do with the Debt Ceiling Drama Queens, except the Trumpycheerleader is cheering them on.....

So no, you aren't ever responsible for your own actions. OK, thanks for answering, NoNuts

So no, you aren't ever responsible for your own actions. OK, thanks for answering, NoNuts

What page was that little ditty from?

I always take responsibility for my actions, an just for the record she did not tell me she was a nun!

What page was that little ditty from?

I always take responsibility for my actions, an just for the record she did not tell me she was a nun!

Democrats control the Senate and Presidency, but anything according to you is the Republican's fault.

No, Karen, you don't take responsibility for your actions

Flunked your high school classes on government and the Constitution I see. All bills for funding MUST originate in the House. The Senate cannot pass a funding bill and then submit it to the House. It must be done the other way!
Except they just did. A continuing resolution. Why are you ALWAYS wrong?

The Senate is working on a bipartisan stogap bill. They should pass it and leave town on Friday. Speaker McQarthy put his cards on the table. Time for the Senate to jam him. 18 House GOPs are in districts that Biden won in 2020. Let those GOPs go on the record for a shutdown.

Most folks I talk to want a shutdown.

1695848527010.png

Democrats control the Senate and Presidency, but anything according to you is the Republican's fault.

No, Karen, you don't take responsibility for your actions
So what chapter is blaming the other side when you renege on an agreement on? We know using insults is in chapter 1, isn't it?

More bullshit from the communists.

Forum List

Back