No doubt who will be to blame for a shutdown

You had your chance and you said "More bullshit from the communists."

But I was wondering what chapter was using stupid denials covered in?
Lol, chance at what you babbling imbecile?

I have a slightly different take on who is responsible. I say it's the Repub voters who elected The Crazy. No one with any regard for the country votes for someone to join the POT caucus like........well.........you already know their names.
I don't think it would hurt republicans to finally having the stones to do what they are supposed to do. Rolling over for every spending monstrosity has to stop. If republican representatives finally acted with some balls, I think most would applaud them. I don't see it happening though, because republican reps only pretend to care about spending to get votes.

He told the Speaker he expects him to live up to the deal they made in May. If the Speaker does that, there will be no shutdown. It's up to the Speaker which way it goes. You know that too.
When Democrats refuse to vote for a budget proposed by Republicans, they are just as responsible for a shutdown as Republicans who refuse to vote for a budget proposed by Democrats!

When Democrats refuse to vote for a budget proposed by Republicans, they are just as responsible for a shutdown as Republicans who refuse to vote for a budget proposed by Democrats!
Dkotex disagrees.

The Senate is working on a bipartisan stogap bill. They should pass it and leave town on Friday. Speaker McQarthy put his cards on the table. Time for the Senate to jam him. 18 House GOPs are in districts that Biden won in 2020. Let those GOPs go on the record for a shutdown.

Article I, Section 7, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution is known as the Origination Clause because it provides that “All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives.”

Only Democrats are such liars that when they control the Senate and the Oval Office that they have no budget responsibility, so give them their way. Anyone with a brain knows that, you don't have to explain

Forum List

Back