Who was the worst traitor in U.S. history?

I didn't say "every Democrat president", I said "every Democrat". And no, Republican presidents have NOT been traitors.

you are obviously working for the RNC.you should start a comedy club.because this is what you are so full of.:bsflag::lol::lol: pretty much is saying almost all and you have no evidence of that where I can EASILY show proof that every republican president since Hoover has been a traiter to the american people.thats too simple and easy.:lol::lol:

better get off that crack you been smoking bubba.:lol::lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sorry, but with a name like "9/11 inside job", it's hard to take you seriously enough to waste time on. Learn how to use capital letters, commas, and periods and you'll be taken more seriously. Oh, and stop flooding the page with useless icons. It doesn't make your arguments any more credible.

cant help it that you wont get off the crack you been smoking,thats your fault,not mine.:cuckoo: oh that comment just proves how ignorant you are and have no clue about the laws of physics since to accept the governments version of events that day,you have to ignore the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.:cuckoo:

so in your warped acid world you live in,expert pilots from around the world saying they could never have done all those incredible air manuevers in the air with an airliner the government says the alleged highjackers did in the air, saying over the years it is an impossible feat to pull off for starters,just ONE fact I can bring up that proves the government is full of shit,somehow according to your warped drugged out mind,YOUR logic is those pilots are wrong and the goverment and the LAMESTREAM media are right? okay gotcha.:lol::lol::lol: seriously,you should get a comedy club going.:lol::lol:

oh and love how when you are cornered you evade facts and change the subject talking about grammar refusing to admit you are smoking crack.:lol::lol::lol: oh and you're one to talk,you cant even count.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

when you were cornerd with that fact,you played dodgeball and changed the subject to grammar.:lol::lol::lol: talk about someone who has no credibility.someone who listens to what our corrupt government instittutions and the CIA controlled media tell them instead of highly qualified experts in their field.:lol::lol: sorry cant help the smileys,you wont lay off the crack your smoking and you keep making me laugh so i cant help it funny man.:lol:

what hypocrisy,YOU lost your credibility on this thread a few pages ago with this childish retarded comment below that I would expect out of a 2 or 3 year old such as CENSORED.

And no, Republican presidents have NOT been traitors.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

STILL waiting for you to get off the crack you being smoking charlie.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
you are obviously working for the RNC.you should start a comedy club.because this is what you are so full of.:bsflag::lol::lol: pretty much is saying almost all and you have no evidence of that where I can EASILY show proof that every republican president since Hoover has been a traiter to the american people.thats too simple and easy.:lol::lol:

better get off that crack you been smoking bubba.:lol::lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sorry, but with a name like "9/11 inside job", it's hard to take you seriously enough to waste time on. Learn how to use capital letters, commas, and periods and you'll be taken more seriously. Oh, and stop flooding the page with useless icons. It doesn't make your arguments any more credible.

cant help it that you wont get off the crack you been smoking,thats your fault,not mine.:cuckoo: oh that comment just proves how ignorant you are and have no clue about the laws of physics since to accept the governments version of events that day,you have to ignore the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.:cuckoo:

so in your warped acid world you live in,expert pilots from around the world saying they could never have done all those incredible air manuevers in the air with an airliner the government says the alleged highjackers did in the air, saying over the years it is an impossible feat to pull off for starters,just ONE fact I can bring up that proves the government is full of shit,somehow according to your warped drugged out mind,YOUR logic is those pilots are wrong and the goverment and the LAMESTREAM media are right? okay gotcha.:lol::lol::lol: seriously,you should get a comedy club going.:lol::lol:

oh and love how when you are cornered you evade facts and change the subject talking about grammar refusing to admit you are smoking crack.:lol::lol::lol: oh and you're one to talk,you cant even count.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

when you were cornerd with that fact,you played dodgeball and changed the subject to grammar.:lol::lol::lol: talk about someone who has no credibility.someone who listens to what our corrupt government instittutions and the CIA controlled media tell them instead of highly qualified experts in their field.:lol::lol: sorry cant help the smileys,you wont lay off the crack your smoking and you keep making me laugh so i cant help it funny man.:lol:

what hypocrisy,YOU lost your credibility on this thread a few pages ago with this childish retarded comment below that I would expect out of a 2 or 3 year old such as CENSORED.

STILL waiting for you to get off the crack you being smoking charlie.:lol::lol::lol:
Sure is a long tantrum you're having. Hope you enjoy the neg I just sent you.

Kid you REALLY lost your credibility there. you're so delusional and drugged up on crack,that you cant even distinguish a LAUGHING smiley,from a MAD smiley.:cuckoo:
thats the smiley i would have posted if i was having a tantrem as you alledged.:lol::cuckoo:

comedy gold.keep up the comedy kid dreaming that I was having a tantrem instead of laughing at your stupidity.:D waits to be told by the kid I am having another tantrem.:cuckoo::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh and yeah,I'll for sure enjoy the neg you sent me.you're so stupid you dont even get it that you did me a favor by doing that.:lol::lol::D

Im Honered you sent me one,cause that just proves you are getting frustrated you cant refute my facts and the truth hurts.when people have to resort to that,thats because they get frustrated they cant counter facts.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Goodbye kid,I have better things to do with my life than waste it on a child who cant even think for himself, smokes crack living in a fairy tale land that no republican presidents have been traiters,and when gets frustrayed with facts he cant refute knowing he is cornered,instead of being mature enough to admit he has been proven wrong,is too arrogant to do so and in doing so, he has to change the subject and gets so frustrated he has to neg them to feel better about himself..:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pm me in about ten years from now when you finally have grown up kid,maybe by then you will have grown up and got off the crack you been smoking.till then,meet and enjoy my ignore list.

and finally,you might actually consider listening to people such as myself who have done their homework instead of the CIA controlled news and your parents and grandparents,what THEY taught you.

You're just like a cousin of mine,cant see how corrupt the republicans are and will always vote republican because thats what your parents did and their parents-your grandparents before them, so sad.

just like him,you are too afraid to step outside of your comfort zone to unlearn what you have learned.you feel to secure in your fantasy world you have been taught to live in.so sad.

goodbye and have fun growing up.adios.:eusa_whistle::funnyface:

Last edited:
In merrie old England if someone belched before the King he was accused of treason. Knowing this the framers defined treason in the Constitution and the number accused, tried and convicted of treason in America is quite small. We still use the merrie old England approach however, and accuse our political leaders of treason not for belching, but for not acting or talking the way we think they should act or talk.

I don't use treason lightly. I've not accused Obama of treason - he is a criminal who should be impeached, but that isn't the same as a traitor.

Interstate extortion is a felony - Obama belongs in prison for it - but it is not treason.

And the crime for which Obama has been convicted?

The worst traitors today are the far right wing nut right.

They should be on trial.

John Gotti shot a man in the head in front of a bar full of people. The DA and presiding judge were on the Mafia payroll. So based on Obamunist logic, Gotti did nothing wrong, since he would not be convicted...

This is one of many reasons you of the Khmer Rouge are so dangerous.

John Gotti shot a man in the head in front of a bar full of people. The DA and presiding judge were on the Mafia payroll. So based on Obamunist logic, Gotti did nothing wrong, since he would not be convicted...

This is one of many reasons you of the Khmer Rouge are so dangerous.

The logic is that of the Uncensured fascists.

It is obvious now since the primaries you folks are fading in the political past.

Good riddance but the smell will remain for awhile.

Kid you REALLY lost your credibility there. you're so delusional and drugged up on crack,that you cant even distinguish a LAUGHING smiley,from a MAD smiley.:cuckoo:
thats the smiley i would have posted if i was having a tantrem as you alledged.:lol::cuckoo:

comedy gold.keep up the comedy kid dreaming that I was having a tantrem instead of laughing at your stupidity.:D waits to be told by the kid I am having another tantrem.:cuckoo::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh and yeah,I'll for sure enjoy the neg you sent me.you're so stupid you dont even get it that you did me a favor by doing that.:lol::lol::D

Im Honered you sent me one,cause that just proves you are getting frustrated you cant refute my facts and the truth hurts.when people have to resort to that,thats because they get frustrated they cant counter facts.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Goodbye kid,I have better things to do with my life than waste it on a child who cant even think for himself, smokes crack living in a fairy tale land that no republican presidents have been traiters,and when gets frustrayed with facts he cant refute knowing he is cornered,instead of being mature enough to admit he has been proven wrong,is too arrogant to do so and in doing so, he has to change the subject and gets so frustrated he has to neg them to feel better about himself..:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pm me in about ten years from now when you finally have grown up kid,maybe by then you will have grown up and got off the crack you been smoking.till then,meet and enjoy my ignore list.

and finally,you might actually consider listening to people such as myself who have done their homework instead of the CIA controlled news and your parents and grandparents,what THEY taught you.

You're just like a cousin of mine,cant see how corrupt the republicans are and will always vote republican because thats what your parents did and their parents-your grandparents before them, so sad.

just like him,you are too afraid to step outside of your comfort zone to unlearn what you have learned.you feel to secure in your fantasy world you have been taught to live in.so sad.

Wow. That is one of the stupidest walls of text I've read in ages, and I regularly argue with neo-Confederates. Congratulations, you've hit rock bottom. :lol: Here, [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZ-nkYr46w&list=PL6F70E9C7EF49734B"]have some required watching.[/ame]

These sets of videos are playing in almost every high school in America at least once a year.

rightfully so

Jefferson Davis.

Or Robert E Lee

Robert E. Lee was torn, he chose his home state, though he was not in favor of the rebellion. Traitors:

1. Arnold
2. Burr
3. D'Aquino
4. Monti
5. Gillars

Plus a few more.

Burr?

Interesting. Aaron Burr was co-founder of the Democratic party, along with Andrew Jackson. So, the dems were founded on treason, it is an enduring part of what they are?

Makes sense.

Burr was found not guilty of treason, BTW.

Burr was not a traitor - he was an interesting figure in American politics ... one of the founding fathers who often was at odds with his own principles.

He was acquitted of treason.

Last edited:

Wow. That is one of the stupidest walls of text I've read in ages, and I regularly argue with neo-Confederates. Congratulations, you've hit rock bottom. :lol: Here, [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZ-nkYr46w&list=PL6F70E9C7EF49734B"]have some required watching.[/ame]

debunked my ass SJ ass kisser.

demoiltion experts along with witnesses,many firefighters experienced in the sounds of explosives have said they could only come down like that due to explosives.buildings dont fall at freefall speed straight down either due to fires,never in the history of mankind has that ever happened.you really need to go back to junior high school and take the science classses you obviously ditched.:lol: you dont know anything at all about bld 7 either,the crux of the 9/11 coverup nobody has ever been able to get around.:cuckoo: and nice game of dodgeball again,only reading part of the post and addresing part of it instead of the whole thing.:cuckoo: miserable fail.:lol:

Last edited:
These sets of videos are playing in almost every high school in America at least once a year.

rightfully so

in this facist dictatership country we live in,rightfully so for that kind of country is right.:lol:

and its no surprise whatsoever they are playing there since our school system is corrupt disinfo agent.:D they still teach the debunked lies of the government that oswald was the lone asassin of JFK so of course they are going to brainwash them with these lies of the govenments as well.:lol::lol::lol:

Who was the worst traitor in U.S. history?
Woodrow Wilson.

I don't think Wilson was a traitor, but the Fed Reserve Act, Fed Income tax as presently structured has done more harm than good. You can also throw in US entry into WWI. That and slavery is why in large part we are in the mess we are in now.

Kevin has already elaborated.

Why do you think we were named "The United States Of America?" Was it because George Washington established an empire where once colonies had stood? Trading the central authority of the British Crown for the central authority of Washington? Or was it that 13 autonomous states, each with an independent government, elected from the people therein, formed a voluntary union for common defense and to arbitrate disputes of trade?

Because, IF this were a union, than any member can leave at any time. If it is an empire, then the sovereign will bring force of arms and call the attempt of people to govern themselves "treason" and "sedition."
Its basically a fairly simple concept. And the constitution makes absolutely no provision for secession. Marty is completely correct in all of his points.

Why doesn't the 10th Amendment apply to secession?

The words: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The Constitution, once ratified by a state, nullified any authority to later "decline" to be part of the UNITED states. Like any contract, read and understand that you will be bound by the terms prior to agreeing to those terms.

Burr was not a traitor - he was an interesting figure in American politics ... one of the founding fathers who often was at odds with his own principles.

He was acquitted of treason.

True; Arnold, Kuhn, Coughlin, Vallandigham, for starters.

I believe that Julius and Ethel, the infamous Rosenburgs, are the two worst traitors in American history.

They traded US atomic secrets off to the USSR during the cold war, helping them to learn the stuff the soviets fight the Americans. Records prove that Julius Rosenburg was indeed a courier and recruiter for the USSR, trying to convince many Americans to join the communist nation.

Morton Sobell admitted to the courts in 2008 that he was a spy, and that Julius did hand over atomic information.

Forum List

Back