Who was the last honorable president in your opinion?

Obama is an honorable man who has shown dedication to our basic American principles. Go question the two whores in the White House, who have no sense of honor between the two of them.

Yeah, that is why the courts had to keep him in line. Then the requirement to buy something or get penalized by our own government.

That isn’t American.

Honorable? I would say Obama. He was and is in tune with what the United States is all about. Dubya might have been had he not surrounded himself with the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld and ceded the presidency to them, but I don't think that Dubya is very bright. He fell victim to PNAC and the Ayn Rand people. He was too weak.
Lol
Na, not really.
He was a fucking globalist control freak and a piece of shit to the greatest degree...
All career politicians are fucking morons...
In all 57 states and under sniper fire…

So shut the fuck up
Thanks for your fucked up opinion.

Good luck with the Tourette's by the way

Our current president, Donald J Trump.

trump is a lot of things...honorable isn't one of them and anyone who claims that isn't playing with a full deck
/——/ Trump has more honor and patriotism than any democRAT.
He doesn’t have more honor and patriotism than your average convict

That’s what he said, more honor and patriotism than any Democrat.

trump is a lot of things...honorable isn't one of them and anyone who claims that isn't playing with a full deck

He had no honor in his business practices, none in his political life

He is the least trusted President in history......with the public, with congress and around the world

Obama is an honorable man who has shown dedication to our basic American principles. Go question the two whores in the White House, who have no sense of honor between the two of them.

Yeah, that is why the courts had to keep him in line. Then the requirement to buy something or get penalized by our own government.

That isn’t American.
Ensuring medical care for all Americans is an honorable objective

He is the least trusted President in history......with the public, with congress and around the world

And he still has more honor and patriotism than any Democrat.

Honorable? I would say Obama. He was and is in tune with what the United States is all about. Dubya might have been had he not surrounded himself with the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld and ceded the presidency to them, but I don't think that Dubya is very bright. He fell victim to PNAC and the Ayn Rand people. He was too weak.
Lol
Na, not really.
He was a fucking globalist control freak and a piece of shit to the greatest degree...
All career politicians are fucking morons...
In all 57 states and under sniper fire…

So shut the fuck up

No. YOU shut the fuck up.
Obama is a gentleman, scholar, honorable leader, good family man, as is his vice president Joe Biden. Now we have in their places two ignorant white-trash whores, the basic gutter-filth of our country, neither of whom is worth my spit. You love your whores, don't you. These two POS are trying to trash my country. No honor there.

While I don’t agree with his politics, I think Mike Pence is an honorable man

His boss?

Not even close

Bush senior imo.

Honorable?

What does that mean exactly?

Read my lips, "Bush Sr. does not cut the mustard if you ask me"

Really the bar has been set so low, not starting a war and improving the economy will make Trump the best President in I don't know how long.

Be careful of pigpence. He has a record of hating women who are not subjugated. He has a record of hating LGBTs. Goodness only knows what he thinks of non-whites and Muslims. He seems to be sexually obsessed. He seems to be a person trying to establish a theocracy presided on by this cult he belongs to.

While I don’t agree with his politics, I think Mike Pence is an honorable man

His boss?

Not even close

Yes, and it is still more honor and patriotism than any Democrat.

What is honorable about the trump whore or the sexually-obsessed pervert pigpence? There is no honor in either of them. Cheap little boys trying to be men. Neither has any dignity.

Recent honorable Presidents

Obama
Bush 41
Carter
Ford

That isn’t American.
He doesnt even have that power. It is an abuse of it.
Of course, you are a leftist. Therefore, you dont know what the word means. So i will let you slide.

That isn’t American.
He doesnt even have that power. It is an abuse of it.
Of course, you are a leftist. Therefore, you dont know what the word means. So i will let you slide.
Of course he and Congress have that power

Forum List

Back