Who was the last honorable president in your opinion?

Our current president, Donald J Trump.

trump is a lot of things...honorable isn't one of them and anyone who claims that isn't playing with a full deck
/——/ Trump has more honor and patriotism than any democRAT.

The pile of dog shit I cleaned up off my back lawn earlier has more honor and patriotism than any democrat in this nation.

democrats are the enemy of America. They seek to end the Constitution and crush liberty for all time.

You just described the savoir of Texas. Beto O'Dork.

De facto president Obama told you that there would be no American boots on the ground in Libya, then American warriors were killed in Benghazi.

Obama did not get congressional approval to go to war against Libya. Obama violated his oath of office.

Why do you consider those actions to be honorable?
Boots on the ground means soldiers not diplomats
We did not go to war with Libya
Wow! Are you really so fucking ignorant that you are not aware of the fact that the USA went to war against Libya?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to your ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass?

I dare you.
We did not go to war with Libya, we supported military actions
Every time we use our military does not mean we are at war
:rolleyes:

"Going to war" and "supporting military actions" are not mutually exclusive terms, fucking ignorant jackass.
How many troops did we lose in Libya?
Who did we fight?

Bush senior imo.
Obama and then Bush Sr.
Bush Sr. was a WWII hero.
And he followed US agreements kicking Iraq out of Kuwait.
And he was smart enough to stop at the border. Place Iraq under surveillance and sanction the hell out of them.
Sadly, the apple fell very, very far from the tree when it came to Dubya.

Honorable? I would say Obama. He was and is in tune with what the United States is all about. Dubya might have been had he not surrounded himself with the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld and ceded the presidency to them, but I don't think that Dubya is very bright. He fell victim to PNAC and the Ayn Rand people. He was too weak.
Lol
Na, not really.
He was a fucking globalist control freak and a piece of shit to the greatest degree...
All career politicians are fucking morons...
In all 57 states and under sniper fire…

So shut the fuck up

No. YOU shut the fuck up.
Obama is a gentleman, scholar, honorable leader, good family man, as is his vice president Joe Biden. Now we have in their places two ignorant white-trash whores, the basic gutter-filth of our country, neither of whom is worth my spit. You love your whores, don't you. These two POS are trying to trash my country. No honor there.

Obama is a Stalinist gangster, Hysteria. He is the most putrid pile of shit to ever disgrace the office of the presidency.

Nixon was forced from office for merely threatening to use the IRS on political enemies. Obama did it for years and corrupt fucks like you applaud him for it.

Your hatred of America blinds you to any sense of what honor is.

Honorable? I would say Obama. He was and is in tune with what the United States is all about. Dubya might have been had he not surrounded himself with the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld and ceded the presidency to them, but I don't think that Dubya is very bright. He fell victim to PNAC and the Ayn Rand people. He was too weak.
Lol
Na, not really.
He was a fucking globalist control freak and a piece of shit to the greatest degree...

So shut the fuck up

Obama is a gentleman, scholar, honorable leader, good family man, as is his vice president Joe Biden. Now we have in their places two ignorant white-trash whores, the basic gutter-filth of our country, neither of whom is worth my spit. You love your whores, don't you. These two POS are trying to trash my country. No honor there.
Obama is a piece of shit control freak and a fucking loser, Joe Biden is a perverted piece of child molester... both of them are fucking scum.

Lol
Na, not really.

So shut the fuck up

Obama is a Stalinist gangster, Hysteria. He is the most putrid pile of shit to ever disgrace the office of the presidency.

Nixon was forced from office for merely threatening to use the IRS on political enemies. Obama did it for years and corrupt fucks like you applaud him for it.

Pure bullshit. Obama had zero to do with the IRS nonsense..which was a non-scandal in any event

Lol
Na, not really.

So shut the fuck up

Pure bullshit. Obama had zero to do with the IRS nonsense..which was a non-scandal in any event
Lol
Obama is a fucking piece of shit, he tried destroying people that he disagreed with all of the time. So shut the fuck up you fucking moron

Lol
Na, not really.

So shut the fuck up

:lmao:

What a fucking liar you are.

Typical for a Stalinist.

19 Facts On IRS Targeting President Obama Can't Blame On Republicans

How many troops did we lose in Libya?
Who did we fight?

We fought the enemies of Al Qaeda.

We murdered Qaddafi on behalf of Al Qaeda and handed the country to them.
Link

To what, fuckwad?

American Heroes Killed in Benghazi
FAIL

Show where we murdered Qaddafi on behalf of Al Qaeda fuckwad

No problem Commie traitor.

{
"US officials tell NBC News a US Predator drone fired a hellfire missile at convoy carrying Khadafy, who was then captured by rebels," NBC News' Ann Curry reported on Twitter. A NATO spokesperson acknowledged they had fired on a convoy.

If the U.S. and/or NATO had fired on Qaddafi convoy, this would certainly explain why rebels might find their former leader bloodied and crawling off of a road into a concrete drain pipe. It would also suggest that, even if the U.S./NATO attack wasn't trying to kill Qaddafi (though how you bomb someone's car in a way that isn't also trying to kill him is a mystery), it played a direct role in the demise he met soon after}

Qaddafi Was Captured Alive—Who Killed Him? - The Atlantic

Obama murdered Qaddafi to clear the way for his Al Qaeda allies to take control of Libya, which they still control.

Lol
Na, not really.

So shut the fuck up

Typical for a Stalinist.

A. There is absolutely NOTHING tying Obama to any of this

B. Because of Citizen's United there was a huge uptick in organizations seeking tax exempt status.

All of them had to be assessed with limited resources.

Both progressive and conservative groups were "targeted"...or more accurately examined...and NO Tea Party groups were denied the exemption.

In fact only one group was denied...A PROGRESSIVE GROUP

So...yea.

Bullshit

Lol
Na, not really.

So shut the fuck up

Typical for a Stalinist.

And fuck you and your bullshit "Stalinist" garbage, fucking asshoile

Forum List

Back