Who was the last honorable president in your opinion?

Obama is an honorable man who has shown dedication to our basic American principles. Go question the two whores in the White House, who have no sense of honor between the two of them.

Yeah, that is why the courts had to keep him in line. Then the requirement to buy something or get penalized by our own government.

That isn’t American.
Ensuring medical care for all Americans is an honorable objective
He doesnt even have that power. It is an abuse of it.
Of course, you are a leftist. Therefore, you dont know what the word means. So i will let you slide.
Of course he and Congress have that power
Lol ok

Obama is an honorable man who has shown dedication to our basic American principles. Go question the two whores in the White House, who have no sense of honor between the two of them.

Yeah, that is why the courts had to keep him in line. Then the requirement to buy something or get penalized by our own government.

That isn’t American.
Ensuring medical care for all Americans is an honorable objective
He doesnt even have that power. It is an abuse of it.
Of course, you are a leftist. Therefore, you dont know what the word means. So i will let you slide.
Of course he and Congress have that power
Lol ok
Supreme Court verified they did

Bush senior imo.
… I would say the most evil president probably would be Abraham Lincoln, I would say the most corrupt president would be slick Willy, I would say the most unpatriotic president would be Woodrow Wilson, The most incompetent president would be a tossup between Obama and Jimmy Carter, And George Bush Senior is a globalist piece of shit, the biggest control freak that ever was president was definitely FDR...
Most evil... LBJ
Most Corrupt... Trump
Most incompetent ... W Bush

George H.W. Bush was the last one. As far as character goes I like the 3 in row we had in Carter, Reagan and Bush. All were great ex-Presidents as well. Gerry Ford wasn't bad, but as he began to bank off his presidency after leaving office I thought his wife Betty Ford was more worthy of respect.

Least Honorable

1. Bush 43: Engaged in torture, lied to get us into war
2. Trump: Prolific liar and womanizer
3. Clinton: Womanizer

De facto president Obama told you that there would be no American boots on the ground in Libya, then American warriors were killed in Benghazi.

Obama did not get congressional approval to go to war against Libya. Obama violated his oath of office.

Why do you consider those actions to be honorable?
Boots on the ground means soldiers not diplomats
We did not go to war with Libya
Wow! Are you really so fucking ignorant that you are not aware of the fact that the USA went to war against Libya? Are you so fucking ignorant that you think that the USA did not have CIA soldiers on the ground in Libya?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to your ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass?

I dare you.

Last edited:
De facto president Obama told you that there would be no American boots on the ground in Libya, then American warriors were killed in Benghazi.

Obama did not get congressional approval to go to war against Libya. Obama violated his oath of office.

Wow! Are you really so fucking ignorant that you are not aware of the fact that the USA went to war against Libya?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to your ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass?

I dare you.
We did not go to war with Libya, we supported military actions
Every time we use our military does not mean we are at war

Honorable? I would say Obama. He was and is in tune with what the United States is all about. Dubya might have been had he not surrounded himself with the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld and ceded the presidency to them, but I don't think that Dubya is very bright. He fell victim to PNAC and the Ayn Rand people. He was too weak.
Yes, we are all about arming terrorists, giving them billions of dollars, bombing multiple multiple countries and spying on our allies.
GO MURICA

Not to mention spying on our own citizens and rigging presidential elections. Then there is using the IRS to harass enemies, using the department of "fuck justice" to engage in racketeering to try and put businesses that party doesn't like out of business through malicious legal acts.

Obama is by far the most corrupt and crooked scumbag to ever disgrace the presidency. Basically Robert Mugabe without absolute power.

Obama is a fucking crook who tried to rig the 2016 elections like a petty dictator from a banana republic.

What would you know of honor, Commie?

Wow! Are you really so fucking ignorant that you are not aware of the fact that the USA went to war against Libya?

I dare you.
We did not go to war with Libya, we supported military actions
Every time we use our military does not mean we are at war
:rolleyes:

"Going to war" and "supporting military actions" are not mutually exclusive terms, fucking ignorant jackass.

I vote for this guy.

palpatine-star-wars.jpg

Our current president, Donald J Trump.

trump is a lot of things...honorable isn't one of them and anyone who claims that isn't playing with a full deck
/——/ Trump has more honor and patriotism than any democRAT.

The pile of dog shit I cleaned up off my back lawn earlier has more honor and patriotism than any democrat in this nation.

democrats are the enemy of America. They seek to end the Constitution and crush liberty for all time.

Forum List

Back