Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
YES, bobo the moron, the downing street memo was an admitted fake by the guy that produced it
he CLAIMS he reproduced the original and then destroyed it

uh huh

You usually demand proof. Where is your proof?

I think you are a conspiracy theorist.

YES, bobo the moron, the downing street memo was an admitted fake by the guy that produced it

uh huh

The Downing Street "Memo" is actually the minutes of a meeting, transcribed during a gathering of many of the British Prime Minister's senior ministers on July 23, 2002. Published by The Sunday Times on May 1, 2005 this document was the first hard evidence from within the UK or US governments that exposed the truth about how the Iraq war began.

Since that time, much more information has come to light through leaks of secret government documents and the accounts of an increasing number of people who have witnessed the administration’s wrongdoing firsthand.

There is now in the public record a large body of evidence that vividly illustrates:

Bush’s long-standing intent to invade Iraq
Bush’s willingness to provoke Saddam (in a variety of ways) into providing a pretext for war
The fact that the war effectively began with an air campaign nearly a year before the March 2003 invasion and months before Congressional approval for the use of force
The administration’s widespread effort to crush dissent and manipulate information that would counter its justification for war
The lack of planning for the war’s aftermath and a fundamental lack of understanding of the Iraqi society

The Downing Street Memo :: What is it?

I don't know all the details, but I do know bush lied about yellow cake from africa and saddam's involvment.

That's ok Dive. I like it that you believe treasonist liars. It makes me think better of you than I already do.

Now I see how the Civil war happened.

Are you not the one who stated earlier that we lost the war in Iraq, I think your credibility is a little discredited, don't you.

Are you not the one who stated earlier that we lost the war in Iraq, I think your credibility is a little discredited, don't you.

Do you even have a clue what is going on in Iraq? Who's going to be their leader in 10 years? Mook Tada El Sadr?

Do you like it that Iraq is now Shiite run and Iran is Shiite? Even the Bush regime admits this was a blunder.

Do you think we got a good ROI? $120 billion a year x 6 ='s $720 billion?

Who won? The American oil companies? Bush oil buddies? Yes they did win.

Bush-linked Texas company signs oil deal with Iraqi Kurds

Are they sharing the profits with us? No. Taxpayers continue to fund the war and oil companies continue to rape that countries natural resources.

And do you know the damage these oil men are causing? They are going to wreck any progress we have made. Read the story I provided you. Hunt Oil made a direct deal with the Kurds.

Sort of damages the Iraqi Central Government, huh? When they don't get a share of the revenue? How about the Sunni's? Think they are happy?

We paid the people fighting us to stop fighting us. Do you think this truce will last forever?

Anyways, I am not going to talk credibility with someone who doesn't know their head from their ass. Why don't you go really find out what is going on in Iraq and then get back to me, ok?

Win or lose, we need to get out of iraq. Do you know we declared victory right before we left Viet Nam? Did we actually win then? Then we didn't really win now.

But, Oil companies and Blackwater/Haloburton are raping our treasury every day.

I bet if we could go back, you would invade Iraq all over again. Right? :cuckoo:

uh huh

The Downing Street "Memo" is actually the minutes of a meeting, transcribed during a gathering of many of the British Prime Minister's senior ministers on July 23, 2002. Published by The Sunday Times on May 1, 2005 this document was the first hard evidence from within the UK or US governments that exposed the truth about how the Iraq war began.

Since that time, much more information has come to light through leaks of secret government documents and the accounts of an increasing number of people who have witnessed the administration’s wrongdoing firsthand.

There is now in the public record a large body of evidence that vividly illustrates:

Bush’s long-standing intent to invade Iraq
Bush’s willingness to provoke Saddam (in a variety of ways) into providing a pretext for war
The fact that the war effectively began with an air campaign nearly a year before the March 2003 invasion and months before Congressional approval for the use of force
The administration’s widespread effort to crush dissent and manipulate information that would counter its justification for war
The lack of planning for the war’s aftermath and a fundamental lack of understanding of the Iraqi society

The Downing Street Memo :: What is it?

I don't know all the details, but I do know bush lied about yellow cake from africa and saddam's involvment.

That's ok Dive. I like it that you believe treasonist liars. It makes me think better of you than I already do.

Now I see how the Civil war happened.
no, bush didnt lie
Wilson was the one that lied about yellowcake

uh huh

look asshole, i cant help it that you are a complete fucking idiot and didnt stay aware of things that were happening in the last 8 years

I don't know which Bush story you're talking about. I don't trust Bush. I just don't think he or Cheney orchestrated 9/11, made the buildings collapse with explosives, made the planes stand down, etc.

The problem is that when you dig down deeper and deeper, the answers get crazier and crazier from the tin-foil hat crowd.

Ask Terral what happened to the 100+ passengers on the two American Airlines flights that he says never took off and thus never hit one of the twin towers or the Pentagon. Or ask him about why the economy collapsed. Or if the makers of Loose Change are in on the conspiracy.

You'll see what I mean.

I don't know which Bush story you're talking about. I don't trust Bush. I just don't think he or Cheney orchestrated 9/11, made the buildings collapse with explosives, made the planes stand down, etc.

The problem is that when you dig down deeper and deeper, the answers get crazier and crazier from the tin-foil hat crowd.

Ask Terral what happened to the 100+ passengers on the two American Airlines flights that he says never took off and thus never hit one of the twin towers or the Pentagon. Or ask him about why the economy collapsed. Or if the makers of Loose Change are in on the conspiracy.

You'll see what I mean.
yeah, wasnt that one of "the loose change morons were part of the conspiracy" priceless

You'll see what I mean.
yeah, wasnt that one of "the loose change morons were part of the conspiracy" priceless

actually... it is basically irrelevant to the reality that the 911 commission was a cover -up and the official story untrue...

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

You'll see what I mean.

actually... it is basically irrelevant to the reality that the 911 commission was a cover -up and the official story untrue...

again, the 9/11 comission was nothing more than a political CYA
i've said it a hundred times if i've said it once
that in no way implies that 9/11 was an inside job
its just saying they didnt tell us(the American people) anything we didnt already know from the facts at hand

and btw, it wasnt YOU that said the loose change morons were part of the conspiracy, it was your bestest buddy, terral

Last edited:

again, the 9/11 comission was nothing more than a political CYA
i've said it a hundred times if i've said it once
that in no way implies that 9/11 was an inside job
its just saying they didnt tell us(the American people) anything we didnt already know from the facts at hand

and btw, it wasnt YOU that said the loose change morons were part of the conspiracy, it was your bestest buddy, terral

well the facts at hand proved constantly to be lies..and the 911 commision did nothing to change that...I'm not really aware of terrals point of view.....but regardless of his personal opinion ..the 911 commission was a admitted ..failure ...cover -up by many of those
involved...far to many questions remain unanswered...

yeah it was DEFINETELY an inside job.Not only has Terral proven it many times in his posts and his videos in his links prove it as well,but all you got to do is view these 47 videos at this site and you'll see the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job.anybody who watches these videos and STILL says it wasnt an inside job,is definetely on drugs.
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos

uh huh

look asshole, i cant help it that you are a complete fucking idiot and didnt stay aware of things that were happening in the last 8 years

Downing Street memo's were true, bitch.

Show me otherwise. You can't.

Downing Street memo's were true, bitch.

Show me otherwise. You can't.

The Downing Street memos were NOT true.

Show me otherwise. You cant.

I always provide proof when you idiots ask. You guys NEVER back up what you are saying.

So you can't find one article that says Downing Street Memo's were bogus?

Then why did your little buddy make the claim?

I win.

Forum List

Back