Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
so your saying these decorated American heroes come from ..a sewer ???

Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
no, because you cant prove they agree with you on anything, except they want another investigation, that you would not accept the results of because they would find the same thing WE already know is the truth

really ???

<snipped>
yes, REALLY

your C&P BULLSIT proves nothing

What I find HILARIOUS is Sealybobo believes. He must not realize that in order for it to have happened as the Conspiracy goes, then Clinton and his Admin had to be IN on it as well. Not to mention numerous members of the Democratic Party in power in Congress.

What I find HILARIOUS is Sealybobo believes. He must not realize that in order for it to have happened as the Conspiracy goes, then Clinton and his Admin had to be IN on it as well. Not to mention numerous members of the Democratic Party in power in Congress.

for bobo, only Cheney was evil enough to pull it off.

I always provide proof when you idiots ask. You guys NEVER back up what you are saying.

I know we always do,they NEVER do and then they resort to childish name calling when they know their defeated.they never watch those 47 videos I ask them to cause they dont want to see the proof.time to exit this thread,if their not going to watch those videos-they never do,no sense in discussing it with them.thats hardly the way to debate is ignore a video someone posts and give a comeback such as -you all are fucking morons,blah blah blah blah. when you cant counter what a video proves with suppressed footage the mainstream media never will report on.

Last edited:
You have nothing.

You can't even tell us why Cheney had control of NORAD.

Training exercise my ass.

The VP never took control of NORAD in the history of NORAD.

So those airplanes would have never hit the World Trade Center if NORAD had control of NORAD on 9-11.

Chaney needed those planes to accomplish their mission.

Couldn't invade the middle east without this key piece of the puzzle.

Now you can call me stupid, but you have zero to back up your position, you little cock sucking bitch. :lol:
you have zero proof Cheney was "in control" of NORAD

Read a book you fucking idiot. I'm so done with stupid morons like you. Fuck off goober! You stupid little bitch who doesn't know shit about shit.

thats why their a waste of time to deal with,you refer to them a book that proves it all,but since their so much in denial and dont want to see the facts,they never read it.I ALWAYS read a book someone refers me to in a debate just to see what it has to say but everytime I come across one of these 9/11 apologists and refer them to one or challenge them to look at those 47 videos,they come back with childish name calling and dont even take the time to watch those videos.great way to engage in a debate huh?:rolleyes:

Why is that? Did Clinton also have to know that Bush was going to steal the election in 2000?

Because there was no way they were going to lose the 2000 election. They had this shit planned out well before 2000.

But why would Bill Clinton have to know about it?

Why is that? Did Clinton also have to know that Bush was going to steal the election in 2000?

Because there was no way they were going to lose the 2000 election. They had this shit planned out well before 2000.

Clinton for sure was in on it.You got to remember he has a long standing friendship with the Bushs that go back to at least his days as governor of arkansas.L.D.Brown who was his personal bodyguard while he was governor of arkansas,who testified before an arkansas grand jury while clinton was president,went under oath saying that while he-"Brown" unknowingly was involved in helping ship drugs into the mena arkansas airbase for the CIA in exchange for drugs being shipped out to the Nicauragua's,this being run by Bush sr while he was vice president under Reagan,that Brown when he found out about what the CIA was REALLY up to,approached Clinton screaming at him about it and Brown testified Clinton responded with-"Hey,my buddy Bush knows all about this." Brown wrote a book about it called CROSSFIRE.

In the book it shows a picture of him with clinton in his office while Clinton was governor and Brown being his body guard.Clinton fir sure knew about 9/11 as well.We dont know if he profitted from it like Cheney and Bush did from the attacks but he for sure knew about it.Three different countries offered to arrest or extradict Bin Laden to Clinton when he was president and Clinton told them to back off.To leave him alone.

It was all over the news back then that a high ranking General in the military came on the news and said that Clinton told him to lay off Bin Laden.It was planned as far back during Clintons presidency,they needed Bin Laden as the scapegoat so thats why Clinton told them to lay off him.Also Terry Reed wrote a book about the Mena arkansas scandal as well that documented what Brown says called CLINTON, BUSH AND THE CIA.Please dont tell me your like Truthmatters,someone who turns a blind eye to the autrocities the democrats commit? their the same party.you know that right?

Last edited:

Clinton for sure was in on it.You got to remember he has a long standing friendship with the Bushs that go back to at least his days as governor of arkansas.L.D.Brown who was his personal bodyguard while he was governor of arkansas,who testified before an arkansas grand jury while clinton was president,went under oath saying that while he-"Brown" unknowingly was involved in helping ship drugs into the mena arkansas airbase for the CIA in exchange for drugs being shipped out to the Nicauragua's,this being run by Bush sr while he was vice president under Reagan,that Brown when he found out about what the CIA was REALLY up to,approached Clinton screaming at him about it and Brown testified Clinton responded with-"Hey,my buddy Bush knows all about this." Brown wrote a book about it called CROSSFIRE.

In the book it shows a picture of him with clinton in his office while Clinton was governor and Brown being his body guard.Clinton fir sure knew about 9/11 as well.We dont know if he profitted from it like Cheney and Bush did from the attacks but he for sure knew about it.Three different countries offered to arrest or extradict Bin Laden to Clinton when he was president and Clinton told them to back off.To leave him alone.

It was all over the news back then that a high ranking General in the military came on the news and said that Clinton told him to lay off Bin Laden.It was planned as far back during Clintons presidency,they needed Bin Laden as the scapegoat so thats why Clinton told them to lay off him.Also Terry Reed wrote a book about the Mena arkansas scandal as well that documented what Brown says called CLINTON, BUSH AND THE CIA.Please dont tell me your like Truthmatters,someone who turns a blind eye to the autrocities the democrats commit? their the same party.you know that right?

Do you have any articles that tell of Clinton saying BACK OFF of Bin Ladin?

I saved a bunch of Time Mags from the 90's. You find all kinds of shit in there that back then didn't mean anything but today makes you wonder.

I don't doubt it when it comes to the Clinton's.

He was a good centrist president, but for sure he sold out to the rich.

But they didn't fuck the middle class over on Clinton's watch, so he goes down as a good president, just like Ronald Reagan. But today we see that Bill went a long with a lot of things that led us to the mess we are in. No doubt about that. Not saying they weren't dirty.

Which is why I voted for Obama over Hillary. Was Hillary losing on purpose or by design? No. Its the things Bill did that made me not vote for Hillary. I knew she didn't represent change.

Now I hope/think Obama is that change. But he isn't going to change things as much as I want, and certainly not as much as you want.

Do you know why? Because the American voters are really dumb and easily manipulated by the corporate media.

So don't expect too much change when the average American is as dumb as they are now.

Just look at how they react to the idea that bush knew 9-11 was coming. Why would they doubt the possibility? Especially right wingers who insist the government is the enemy!

So I'm still a HUGE Obama supporter.

Its up to him to prove you wrong.

I saved a bunch of Time Mags from the 90's. You find all kinds of shit in there that back then didn't mean anything but today makes you wonder.

But they didn't fuck the middle class over on Clinton's watch, so he goes down as a good president, just like Ronald Reagan. But today we see that Bill went a long with a lot of things that led us to the mess we are in. No doubt about that. Not saying they weren't dirty.

Which is why I voted for Obama over Hillary. Was Hillary losing on purpose or by design? No. Its the things Bill did that made me not vote for Hillary. I knew she didn't represent change.

Now I hope/think Obama is that change. But he isn't going to change things as much as I want, and certainly not as much as you want.

Do you know why? Because the American voters are really dumb and easily manipulated by the corporate media.

So don't expect too much change when the average American is as dumb as they are now.

Just look at how they react to the idea that bush knew 9-11 was coming. Why would they doubt the possibility? Especially right wingers who insist the government is the enemy!

The same corporate media that was in bed with Obama from Day 1?

The same corporate media that was in bed with Obama from Day 1?

You only think they were in bed with him from day one.

When you are money like he is, it is hard to be against him.

It would have been obvious if they tried any harder to knock him down. That's one of the reasons race helped him. Can't pick on the black guy. Same reason being a woman helped Hillary.

Trust me, they tried their hardest to help Hillary get the lead back, but it was too late. Remember, the press was helping Hillary eek back into a tie and she couldn't possibly win, so she/the Dem elders cut Obama a deal. Sell out and we'll let you be the nominee.

So he hired Hillary and god knows what else. Oh yea, passed that FISA bill holding his nose.

It took the Super Delegates to break away from Hillary before the media gave up on her.

And you guys want to call it a liberal media for this? That's your proof? Or you don't even really offer any proof. You just call it liberal media? Even though we know neo cons bought up all the media since 96 and now 5 rich families own it all?

:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back