Who the hell is Bill Weld and why the hell is he running for President?

So is it only those from Massachusetts that cannot be real Republicans? :eusa_think:
It's funny how people become RINOs....just....like....that....:71:

Weld has always been a RINO. You are a lib, so you cannot tell the difference.
It's not about me being a liberal, it's about me watching conservative republicans calling anyone a RINO at the drop of a hat.....while supporting a NYC democrat/nationalist.

Who cares what you think? He is not a Democrat, or you would be embracing everything he does! Weld is a well-known RINO. Do you recall the last time Weld ran for office? It wasn't as a Republican!

Yet Trump was actually a Democrat... for many years.

Yes, and so were many other people until the libtards took over the party in the mid-60s. Reagan was not alone.

A Massachusetts Republican is a Democrat in sheep's clothing.

What's a New York Democrat turned Republican?

We call him "Mr. President"., just like we did a California Democrat turned Republican named Reagan.

Reagan became a Republican over 30 years before he became President.

Reagan was a Republican in 1950? Stop pissing on our legs and telling us it is raining, dumbass!

Try 1962. He was governor of California in 1967!

Man, the stupid is strong in you!

Now, man up and admit you are an idiot!

I apologize. It was ALMOST 30 years before he became President. Sorry if I was off by a few.

Your math still sucks! What is 1981 - 1962? That looks like about 19 to me and that is nowhere near 30 you dumbass!

It's funny how people become RINOs....just....like....that....:71:

Weld has always been a RINO. You are a lib, so you cannot tell the difference.
It's not about me being a liberal, it's about me watching conservative republicans calling anyone a RINO at the drop of a hat.....while supporting a NYC democrat/nationalist.

Who cares what you think? He is not a Democrat, or you would be embracing everything he does! Weld is a well-known RINO. Do you recall the last time Weld ran for office? It wasn't as a Republican!

Yet Trump was actually a Democrat... for many years.

Yes, and so were many other people until the libtards took over the party in the mid-60s. Reagan was not alone.

I don't think Trump became a Republican in the mid-60s. ;)

Forum List

Back