Who Says All Asians Are Smart?

This is hilarious.
NO one claimed "ALL Asians are smart". (nor that "ALL Backs are good at basketball")
This is the Strawman attempt of someone of a young age or Low IQ.

The claim is that, ON AVERAGE, [NE] Asians are smarter, and it's true. And in fact, there isn't even any contradiction in 100 YEARS of IQ Tests.

Take Your pick!
race iq - Google Search

So the irony is the OP is showing/Proving Himself to be of Low IQ.
+

This is hilarious.
NO one claimed "ALL Asians are smart". (nor that "ALL Backs are good at basketball")
This is the Strawman attempt of someone with a young age or Low IQ.

The claim is that, ON AVERAGE, [NE] Asians are smarter, and it's true. And in fact, there isn't even any contradiction in 100 YEARS of IQ Tests.

Take Yo pick!
race iq - Google Search

So the irony is the OP is showing/Proving Himself to be of Low IQ.
+
I think you missed the point that it was a joke and the point that IQ test were invented by white people to make themselves feel better. They have since proven to be invalid as a way of determining intelligence since there is no one test that can do that.

Fortunately for American citizens we have been born into a country that defends personal free speech. It is hard to imagine living in a society that can arrest you for speaking your mind freely.
We can be arrested for speaking our minds freely. All they have to do is trump up some charges on you using another infraction as a smoke screen. This is the process they used in the south to arrest civil rights leaders.

I don't waste my time conjuring up imaginary enemies that are out to get me.
No need to waste your time doing that.

We have a finite number of moments strung together in what we call "life". Given the choice I like to investigate positive avenues.

Negative entanglements occur naturally as we stumble along on our paths. No need to add to the burden by imagining more problems that those that actually have merit.
So you are pretending that if they want to arrest you for speaking your mind they wont find another way to arrest you?

That is a lot more thought and speculation than I would put into it.

Do you feel that adversaries known or unknown are going to pounce on you and take you away to some gulag and torture you? If you have FACTS to support such a feeling I recommend that YOU pounce first. THEY will catch you in a situation where you have no control, Reverse their advantage and spring your trap when you have all the advantage.

ORRrrrr... You could just lighten up as the possibility of you being watched is extremely remote.

We can be arrested for speaking our minds freely. All they have to do is trump up some charges on you using another infraction as a smoke screen. This is the process they used in the south to arrest civil rights leaders.

We have a finite number of moments strung together in what we call "life". Given the choice I like to investigate positive avenues.

Negative entanglements occur naturally as we stumble along on our paths. No need to add to the burden by imagining more problems that those that actually have merit.
So you are pretending that if they want to arrest you for speaking your mind they wont find another way to arrest you?

That is a lot more thought and speculation than I would put into it.

Do you feel that adversaries known or unknown are going to pounce on you and take you away to some gulag and torture you? If you have FACTS to support such a feeling I recommend that YOU pounce first. THEY will catch you in a situation where you have no control, Reverse their advantage and spring your trap when you have all the advantage.

ORRrrrr... You could just lighten up as the possibility of you being watched is extremely remote.
Uuummm. I saw this the other day. I think its applicable to your response to my post.

bunny-pancake.jpg

Fortunately for American citizens we have been born into a country that defends personal free speech. It is hard to imagine living in a society that can arrest you for speaking your mind freely.

Dear HUGGY and Asclepias
It isn't just about arresting people to restrict their free speech:
1. people have abused the IRS to target political enemies by going after them or their organizations
2. people are abusing legislative or judicial authority to threaten people over their beliefs
(ie complaints on both sides about the discrimination policies on businesses regarding same sex weddings
and now bathrooms)
3. people threatening or enacting boycotts on businesses due to expressing beliefs for or against certain stances
4. people making death threats or organizing riots or vandalism, or bullying/harassing people online
Yes, this happens in America.
Defending turf by pack mentality and pecking order politics,
making generalizations to identify threats by 'group association' or label,
and using collective punishment and bullying for offense or defense.
Free speech and free press can be used for both attack or defense,
making war or making peace. When you add economic or political
power to the spoken or written communication being used, then you
have the bullying going on with parties, media and govt right now.
When you add arms and military force to that, you get police
abuse, war, and terrorist attacks. Many levels, not just arresting people.

Dear HUGGY and Asclepias
1. people have abused the IRS to target political enemies by going after them or their organizations
2. people are abusing legislative or judicial authority to threaten people over their beliefs
(ie complaints on both sides about the discrimination policies on businesses regarding same sex weddings
and now bathrooms)
3. people threatening or enacting boycotts on businesses due to expressing beliefs for or against certain stances
4. people making death threats or organizing riots or vandalism, or bullying/harassing people online

Between what Bill Clinton and Rupert Murdoch did to the media consolidation drastically reducing the number of opinions allowed in the major media outlets and the right to force employees of media outlets to lie under the threat of being fired I have no doubt that the fix is in.

Free speech only applies to the wealthy and believe me, it is for sale to the highest bidder.

Dear HUGGY and Asclepias
and now bathrooms)

Between what Bill Clinton and Rupert Murdoch did to the media consolidation drastically reducing the number of opinions allowed in the major media outlets and the right to force employees of media outlets to lie under the threat of being fired I have no doubt that the fix is in.

Free speech only applies to the wealthy and believe me, it is for sale to the highest bidder.

Dear HUGGY Now you know why the right values their talk radio so much,
and the left the public radio and TV. They are both screaming their heads off
in stereo "left and right" denouncing the mainstream media that is sold out to the "powers that be."
Remember the FCC fights for control over the micropower/pirate radio movement, and now online broadcasting
and downloading regarding copyrights and ownership?

I applaud people like John Cusack who've stood up, even to their own party leaders,
and in his case set up more support for independent media (his outlet is Freedom of the Press Foundation)
On the right there is Project Veritas: About Project Veritas | Project Veritas
And Indy Media is all over the place: Independent Media Center | www.indymedia.org | ((( i )))

Now, when you throw music and movies into the mix, with democraticized media,
It's amazing how the lines between left and right get blurred.

People want to produce their own stuff, market their own messages.
There is still extreme right and extreme left, but the drive for freedom to represent ourselves directly is Universal!

Who Says All Asians Are Smart?

I believe the entire population of North Korea would prove otherwise.
They may not be inherently smarter but they have better study habits as a rule and are more disciplined.

I taught my 5 and a half month old Pit Bull puppy the discipline to sit and stay and several other commands as he is evolving into a guard dog. I'm fairly certain that in his own way he believes I am god.

I don't believe, as a human being, allowing one's self to be brain washed is a valued skill. It proves the opposite of intelligence.
I take it you didn't perform well in school.

A better description from my standpoint would be that I didn't "conform well" in school. I was exceptional in the classes I had an interest in if the teacher/instructor wasn't too abrasive. I didn't give my respect to authority automatically. Many teachers I ran into were hiding from competing in life in the teaching profession. Those that can't teach..Those than can, do. My open rejection of some teachers didn't sit well in the schools I attended. It didn't help that I left my mom's residence on Orcas Island at 14 to live with my dad who was seldom there and therefore I was pretty much my own boss.

In one "English" class at Queen Anne HS I told the woman teacher that I was never going to be a secretary so I would give her one out of the dozen or so required book reports and if she gave me an "A" that would prove I could write. She gave me an A plus on that report so I never gave her another but I did read every book on the assigned list of 50 or so allowed books. And as you suggested I received an "F" for that class even though I proved I could write better than an "A" level. I had to make up that required class in "Summer School". I received several A's and several F's depending on my interest or compatibility with the instructors.

I did attend a community college for a year and a half after HS but discovered that college was not dissimilar to High School and I lost interest in that form of education. I did enroll in a college that had classes in computer science and electronics which I attended for a couple of years and received straight A's while inventing several useful devices during that period in my life.

But the short answer to your observation is ...Yes.

Rigid schooling system that most countries have in place can be shackle for extraordinary minds but at the same time they are much needed framework to develop ordinary minds into something useful. Famous Indian mathematician Ramanujan had very troubled college career because he was only interested in mathematics and nothing else. This obviously did not pan out well during his college years and he failed to obtain his college degree. As a result, he had to work as a clerk for a shipping company but this did not stop his mathematical ambitions and he continued his work in solitary at nights. Today he is immortal in the world of mathematics for his work. I agree in a sense that people who graduate from college come dime a dozen but those who go on to become like Ramanujan are very rare.

I don't believe that IQ tests are an accurate measure of intelligence but east Asians do extremely well and are also quite resilient to socio-economic factors when compared to other groups of people. It's obvious that Asians have better spacial ability when compared to Europeans and Europeans have better verbal/linguistic ability. Maybe it's apart of the language, possibility something genetic, who knows but surely the IQ test won't measure qualitative intelligence and isn't the best at measuring quantitatively.

I don't do a lot of pretending. I didn't do much of it as a child either. My siblings had imaginary friends and enemies. I thought they were lame.

There are enough REAL friends and enemies in the real world to keep one occupied but truthfully there are a lot more interesting things to focus on in reality than make believe friends and enemies. I don't see myself as a victim. Most bullies prefer to take advantage of people that lend themselves to being bullied and frightened. I don't scare easily. I know what to do if a bully makes a mistake and assumes I am a victim.

I usually sleep not just with my door unlocked but wide open. I trust my Pit Bulls will give me ample warning to address any threat, By the time even an aggressive intruder has made it past my dogs I am fully prepared to clean up any mess that wanders my way..

I don't do a lot of pretending. I didn't do much of it as a child either. My siblings had imaginary friends and enemies. I thought they were lame.

There are enough REAL friends and enemies in the real world to keep one occupied but truthfully there are a lot more interesting things to focus on in reality than make believe friends and enemies. I don't see myself as a victim. Most bullies prefer to take advantage of people that lend themselves to being bullied and frightened. I don't scare easily. I know what to do if a bully makes a mistake and assumes I am a victim.

I usually sleep not just with my door unlocked but wide open. I trust my Pit Bulls will give me ample warning to address any threat, By the time even an aggressive intruder has made it past my dogs I am fully prepared to clean up any mess that wanders my way..
So youre saying that Al Capone would be pretending or paranoid if he thought the government would get him on tax evasion instead of murder or racketeering?

So youre saying that Al Capone would be pretending or paranoid if he thought the government would get him on tax evasion instead of murder or racketeering?

Capone left himself open for tax evasion. He was doing horrific things at the same time. My life and his are hardly parallel. Al had plenty of real reasons to suspect the government was attempting to get him off the street.

Just now my new pup "Lucky Jim" only 5 1/2 months old went to the door and started barking and growling. I grabbed my spot light and looked over the property..nothing. I'm glad he is so vigilant but I'll let my dogs spend THEIR time looking for hobgobblins. I've got better things to do like respond to your silly posts. :lol:

Asians are so smart that they even outperform Whites who stack the deck against them.

Blacks can't seem to do it.

Capone left himself open for tax evasion. He was doing horrific things at the same time. My life and his are hardly parallel. Al had plenty of real reasons to suspect the government was attempting to get him off the street.

Just now my new pup "Lucky Jim" only 5 1/2 months old went to the door and started barking and growling. I grabbed my spot light and looked over the property..nothing. I'm glad he is so vigilant but I'll let my dogs spend THEIR time looking for hobgobblins. I've got better things to do like respond to your silly posts. :lol:
If a government or any other authoritative entity feels you are running your mouth in a horrific manner they can set you up on something else. Happens all the time. All one needs to do is educate themselves on what the FBI did to various civil rights leaders.

Obviously you dont have better things to do. Why would you be responding to my posts if you did? Especially after claiming they were silly?

If a government or any other authoritative entity feels you are running your mouth in a horrific manner they can set you up on something else. Happens all the time. All one needs to do is educate themselves on what the FBI did to various civil rights leaders.

Obviously you dont have better things to do. Why would you be responding to my posts if you did? Especially after claiming they were silly?

I believe the key words that matter are "what the FBI did to various civil rights leaders." I am very well aware what the FBI was doing back in the late 60's. My cousin and I built a Dodge Dart that we would race down at Golden Gardens a popular drag race spot up here in Seattle. When the so called riots broke out up here there were massive throngs of young people in the streets challenging what the banks and the out of control war in Viet Nam was doing to our country. The draft wasn't just a footnote in the history books. Our friends were being sent to die in Viet Nam for WHAT? The rich were supporting the war and were their kids going to fight? Hell no! They were getting deferments. If a poor black's number was up LITERALLY he was going to be sent into the meat grinder or go to Canada or just duck the police as long as he could. He would be branded a coward by most of American society who LITERALLY believed "America Right or Wrong".

There was no internet, There were few means of communicating. It was easy for the FBI to infiltrate groups that opposed the war.

When the shit supposedly hit the fan I saw in person who were throwing the bricks and bottles with gasoline in them. It was older guys like in their 30-s and 40's dressed like the hippies that were not on the front lines of the march's but farther back, maybe 100 feet back lobbing the "weapons" over the backs of the marchers into the lines of police. I swear my cousin and I saw this happen in person. Then a few blocks away bricks were thrown into the big bank windows..again the ones that did it were the FBI plants. There were investigations that proved it later..much later but the damage had been done and the Seattle police responded with force at all places young people gathered.

They came down in force at our drag racing at Golden Gardens and "maced" me and my cousin and all the drivers of the fast cars. Reason? For the two years I raced down there we had no accidents or injuries. The reason obviously was that sometimes ten thousand young people would gather every Friday and Saturday night and watch us rule that stretch of roadway. It wasn't about us racing..It was about the gathering of young people which now was seen as a threat THAT after the FBI poisoned the well in the University District and made young people gathering in Seattle look like violence and vandalism.

You don't have to tell me a damned thing about what the FBI did. I was there. I saw it with my own two eyes.

You want to know why many whites hate blacks?.. or at the least certainly distrust them?

"The attack on Reginald Denny was an incident in the 1992 Los Angeles riots in which Denny, a white construction truck driver, was beaten nearly to death by a group of assailants who came to be known as the "L.A. Four". The attack was captured on video by a news helicopter, and broadcast live on US national television."

Those four black people poisoned the well for several generations for the blacks. I saw it as it happened and I know that forever as I know it I would never trust black people again as I once did. That was a serious mistake as it was broadcast all over America and the message was clear.

Millions of white Americans saw the senseless violence. You morons did it to yourselves.

You can whine all you want what happened to your precious black leaders but I guarantee more of white America remembers and could relate to was Reginald Denny and what happened to him and where they were, not when MLK got shot but, when Denny got beat within an inch of his life ...for doing NOTHING. MLK was an obvious target and knew it. He KNEW he would eventually get killed for his efforts. Yes that was a sad yet predictable event. Beating Denny with bricks and stones was one of the biggest mistakes blacks ever made. They are still paying with blowback from that incredibly stupid event.

It isn't the FBI you need to watch. It is the black drug dealer driving by that thinks you belong to a rival gang.

Last edited:
Funny you don't see Asians rioting and looting the very stores they shop at then burning them to the ground. I suppose those are FBI agents doing that shit...right?

The FBI has bigger fish to fry thanks to 9/11 Sparky. You goofs have been pushed way to the end of the line. Nobody but us internet folks give a rip what you say and that doesn't happen much especially when you start talking crazy about the FBI watching people.

Let us steer the discussion in a meaningful direction. As far as learning goes, people fall into one of the three categories.

The first category which is very rare consists of people for whom institutions of learning are nothing but obstacles. Ramanujan was a very good example of people who fall into this category. He flunked exams for his bachelor's degree so all he had was high school diploma. Yet, he produced the most complicated math of current and last century. It took mathematicians 90 years after his death to figure out zeta functions he wrote. Another good example in this category would be Einstein. Einstein too did not do well at the university because he was not interested in anything but the pursuit of understanding time and gravity. As a matter of fact his math skills were so inadequate that his colleagues had to help him out with math needed for Theory of Relativity. This I find a very fascinating. Here is why: If we mere mortals were to try to understand Theory of Relativity, we will not be able to grasp it unless we took the help of mathematical tools like Lorentzian Function, Tensor Analysis, etc. Yet, Einstein was able to understand the complexity of time and gravity intuitively; math came later. That to me is beyond genius.

In the second category, you have people who needed framework of learning institutions to develop their mind. Vast majority of scientists even those who did extraordinary works fall into this category. Even vocationalists like doctors and engineers fall into this category.

In the third category, we have people who are unable to develop their minds even with the help of schools and teachers.

HAHAHA! We know Asians aren't smarter than any other so called races. China is chock full of dumb to average Asians, just as America and Britain is chock full of dumb and average Whites. Blacks just get the bad rap because everything they do is measured by White people with an agenda.

Thank you for finally admitting blacks are stupider than most whites.

Tyrone comes home from school one day and tells his dad that he got noticed for being the tallest boy in the third grade and asks his daddy if it's because he's black. His dad says, no it's because he's 18.

Forum List

Back