Beautiful biracial couple

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
This mom's maternity photo shoot definitely didn't end the way she expected

BBtamXh.img

Some shameless, spineless losers are absolute slaves to their own cowardice. It's well beyond pathetic and contemptible. ^^^^^^^^^^^

What response are you seeking from me?

I made a point, you responded with meaningless and irrelevant solid digestive waste from a male bovine. Have you been actively waiting, the last several days, for a response? If you want a response, you need to post something worth responding to.
So you are scared to say whether you believe all dogs,cats,cows,birds hell pick ANY animal are the SAME "race" but you have no problem saying ALL humans are the same "race". You are a pathetic moron too scared to back your lies up. Oh and no I had forgotten about this thread until someone posted something again.

I made a point, you responded with meaningless and irrelevant solid digestive waste from a male bovine. Have you been actively waiting, the last several days, for a response? If you want a response, you need to post something worth responding to.
So you are scared to say whether you believe all dogs,cats,cows,birds hell pick ANY animal are the SAME "race" but you have no problem saying ALL humans are the same "race". You are a pathetic moron too scared to back your lies up. Oh and no I had forgotten about this thread until someone posted something again.

Not scared.

Just not inclined to waste time and effort addressing meaningless irrelevancies. Your extreme, abject ignorance of basic biology and taxonomy would appear to render you incapable of posting anything worthy of my response. Even this response is really a waste of my time and effort.

Not scared.

Just not inclined to waste time and effort addressing meaningless irrelevancies. Your extreme, abject ignorance of basic biology and taxonomy would appear to render you incapable of posting anything worthy of my response. Even this response is really a waste of my time and effort.
Still refusing to acknowledge simple scientific facts.Nuff said. Typical liberal.

Forum List

Back