Black/White Gap in SAT Scores

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Fast Facts

As we can clearly see in the chart, the scores of whites are consistently above average, while the scores of blacks are consistently and very significantly below average. It practically mirrors the black/white gap in IQ test scores.

Could this huge gap in knowledge and intelligence fuel envy and resentment among black Americans?

Discuss.

Fast Facts

As we can clearly see in the chart, the scores of whites are consistently above average, while the scores of blacks are consistently and very significantly below average. It practically mirrors the black/white gap in IQ test scores.

Could this huge gap in knowledge and intelligence fuel envy and resentment among black Americans?

Discuss.
No, the Negro's were bred to be large strong and stupid by democrats. A lot of times if they even looked smart they were killed.
Democrats altered the gene pool of Negro's and what you are seeing today is the result of that alteration.

Fast Facts

Discuss.
No, the Negro's were bred to be large strong and stupid by democrats. A lot of times if they even looked smart they were killed.
Democrats altered the gene pool of Negro's and what you are seeing today is the result of that alteration.
That's bullshit. They are no stronger than whites. How often does a black person win a power lifting championship? Basically never or close to never.

And as far your contention that they were bred to be stupid, the fact that the average IQ of Negros in Africa are a lot lower than the Negros in America contradicts that claim.

Fast Facts

Discuss.
I think there is a big difference between book smart and street smart. Those who are street smart generally don't care too much about test scores. I imagine the gap black and whites test scores is largely due to the difference in income and environment

Fast Facts

Discuss.
That's bullshit. They are no stronger than whites. How often does a black person win a power lifting championship? Basically never or close to never.

And as far your contention that they were bred to be stupid, the fact that the average IQ of Negros in Africa are a lot lower than the Negros in America contradicts that claim.
You know I just posted not to long ago on that. Today's American Negro has a IQ of about 85. A Somali Negro has an IQ of about 72.

Your argument on power is interesting though. I was reading an article about multi-tasking rated by race and it said that was the basic issue behind the lack of Negro hockey players.

Fast Facts

Discuss.
I think there is a big difference between book smart and street smart. Those who are street smart generally don't care too much about test scores. I imagine the gap black and whites test scores is largely due to the difference in income and environment
That argument does not hold. Mark Zuckerberg {White} never finished high school. Ben Carson {Negro} was born in a ghetto.

Fast Facts

Discuss.
That argument does not hold. Mark Zuckerberg {White} never finished high school. Ben Carson {Negro} was born in a ghetto.
Mark zuckerberg didn't finish high school?? You mean the guy that developed Facebook while attending Harvard???

Fast Facts

Discuss.
Mark zuckerberg didn't finish high school?? You mean the guy that developed Facebook while attending Harvard???
Check his records he did NOT graduate. He CHALLENGED the entry test.

Fast Facts

Discuss.
Wow, that's amazing... And completely off topic

Fast Facts

Discuss.
These test dont test intelligence. They test obedience.

Fast Facts

Discuss.
:lol: That is fucking hilarious.

It is very common for stupid people to blame it on the test. Fucking idiots.

OK DAN, could you tell us why you think that an SAT or an IQ test are actually testing obedience? Exactly how did you come to your ridiculous conclusion?

Fast Facts

Discuss.
:lol: That is fucking hilarious.

It is very common for stupid people to blame it on the test. Fucking idiots.

OK DAN, could you tell us why you think that an SAT or an IQ test are actually testing obedience? Exactly how did you come to your ridiculous conclusion?
Pretty easy. They arent testing intelligence. If they are not testing intelligence then the only thing left to test is the willingness to accept programming. I came to that conclusion long ago but it was confirmed when I read a paper confirming what i already knew. There is no way one IQ test can measure intelligence. Humans are not smart enough to come up with one test that can do that.

Pretty easy. They arent testing intelligence. If they are not testing intelligence then the only thing left to test is the willingness to accept programming. I came to that conclusion long ago but it was confirmed when I read a paper confirming what i already knew. There is no way one IQ test can measure intelligence. Humans are not smart enough to come up with one test that can do that.
So how badly did you do on the IQ test?

I actually scored 145 which is about 100 points higher than you did. However, I am intelligent enough to know what has been proven. No one can determine a standard to measure intelligence using a test.

I actually scored 145 which is about 100 points higher than you did. However, I am intelligent enough to know what has been proven. No one can determine a standard to measure intelligence using a test.
145? LOL! Brah, not even close I bet! But I guess everyone on the internet is a genius. :D

145? LOL! Brah, not even close I bet! But I guess everyone on the internet is a genius. :D
Isn't it funny how he says IQ tests mean nothing, the he proceeds to tell a lie about getting a high score on one? :laugh:

To answer you're question, his IQ is probably about average for black people, so somewhere between 70-85.

Here are SAT averages from the school year of 1986 - 87 to the school year of 2012 - 13:

Fast Facts

Here are the ACT averages for the year of 2003.

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

Even when blacks are born to parents who are well affluent and well educated, they still tend to perform poorly on the SAT.

File:1995-SAT-Income.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:1995-SAT-Education.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is because of a well understood genetic phenomenon called "reversion to the average." Exceptional characteristics are due to rare and recessive genes that are unlikely to match in the children.

Oriental countries have the highest IQ averages, followed by white countries. Black countries have the lowest IQ averages.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Civilization breeds people for intelligence. Intelligent men tend to be more prosperous than stupid men, so they tend to have more children who survive to adulthood and reproduce. Caucasians began civilization five thousand years ago. Oriental civilization began along the Yellow River in China about four thousand years ago. Negroes have only recently been exposed to civilization.

Negroes also tend to be violent and criminal everywhere in the world that they live. That is a topic for another thread.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how he says IQ tests mean nothing, the he proceeds to tell a lie about getting a high score on one? :laugh:

To answer you're question, his IQ is probably about average for black people, so somewhere between 70-85.

African Negroes have IQ averages of 70. American Negroes have averages of 85. American Negroes benefit from living in a civilization immeasurably superior to anything they have been able to create on their own or maintain. They also benefit from having some white ancestors.

You said he quit high school. Then you say he challenged the entry test. Do you honestly believe that Harvard simply has a test you take after dropping out of high school and presto, you a student at Harvard? Are you reading the DailyKOS again?

Zuckerberg was born in 1984 in White Plains, New York.[13] He is the son of dentist Edward Zuckerberg and psychiatrist Karen Kempner.[14] He and his three sisters, Randi, Donna, and Arielle,[15] were brought up in Dobbs Ferry, New York, a small Westchester County village about 21 miles (34 km) north of Midtown Manhattan.[15] Zuckerberg was raised Jewish and had his bar mitzvah when he turned 13.[16] Afterward, he became an atheist.[17][18][19]

At Ardsley High School, Zuckerberg excelled in classes. He transferred to Phillips Exeter Academy in New Hampshire in his junior year, where he won prizes in science (math, astronomy, and physics) and classical studies. On his college application, Zuckerberg claimed that he could read and write French, Hebrew, Latin, and ancient Greek. He was captain of the fencing team.[18][20][21][22] At Harvard College, he was known for reciting lines from epic poems such as The Iliad.

Mark Zuckerberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In my youth, as a personal challenge, I read the Illiad and the Odyssey. It took me months and I'd never do it again much less be able to recite lines from either.

Why don't you just admit you were making it all up, and move on from there?

I too am curious how he came to that conclusion. My initial presumption is that he scored well below average on both.

Forum List

Back