Who Says All Asians Are Smart?

HAHAHA! We know Asians aren't smarter than any other so called races. China is chock full of dumb to average Asians, just as America and Britain is chock full of dumb and average Whites. Blacks just get the bad rap because everything they do is measured by White people with an agenda.

I believe the entire population of North Korea would prove otherwise.
They may not be inherently smarter but they have better study habits as a rule and are more disciplined.

They may not be inherently smarter but they have better study habits as a rule and are more disciplined.

I think those traits are instilled by their families, not their heritage. Also, they are generally smaller which makes it easier for them to sneak around and find the test answers.

I taught my 5 and a half month old Pit Bull puppy the discipline to sit and stay and several other commands as he is evolving into a guard dog. I'm fairly certain that in his own way he believes I am god.

I don't believe, as a human being, allowing one's self to be brain washed is a valued skill. It proves the opposite of intelligence.

I taught my 5 and a half month old Pit Bull puppy the discipline to sit and stay and several other commands as he is evolving into a guard dog. I'm fairly certain that in his own way he believes I am god.

I don't believe, as a human being, allowing one's self to be brain washed is a valued skill. It proves the opposite of intelligence.

How does what your dog demonstrated
NOT consistent with intelligence?
Dogs and dolphins are known for their intelligence,
and dogs especially for their obedience to masters as a trait that this is used for.

It is because our minds learn routines by association with positive or negative result,
that IS because of our intelligence level that it can remember and use this process,
and also override it, that shows how self-aware we are

How is learning from experience, even by CONDITIONING
NOT a form or expression of intelligence?
There are still different levels of being "brainwashed"
but that doesn't negate being intelligent as the trait
we have in the first place that allows us either to learn,
or be manipulated, etc. Doesn't that all stem from our higher intelligence developing?

I take it you didn't perform well in school.

There is only one race, so there can only be comparisons between groups. Given the broadly even distribution of 'intelligence', differences in learning are mostly attributable to socialization.
One frightening thought; there is a far greater difference between the I.Q. of an Einstein and 'average' people than there is between 'average' people and chimps. One of our problems is that 'intelligent' people take advantage of 'average' ones on a massive scale.

I think those traits are instilled by their families, not their heritage. Also, they are generally smaller which makes it easier for them to sneak around and find the test answers.
Ha ha BuckToothMoron
I had a joke about this, the way Asians "cheat" on tests is praying to Ancestors for help (ie all that incense burning is to send a huge smoke signal to Grandma and Grandpa in heaven as an SOS). To come down and whisper the answers the night before, which pages to study that were going to be on that final!

Something crazy thing like that actually happened to me: I was cramming hopelessly before an Art History final after missing classes all semester. There was no way
I could tell one Gothic cathedral from another, they all looked the same!

But as I was staring at pages after pages of photos posted on the wall of the library,
an impulse came to me "PSST here this one! just study the CHARTRES cathedral" and memorize it visually that "one end is CHARTER than the other" . So I just studied that one, for whatever reason.

And guess what, the one long essay question on the test which I answered correctly to pass the course, was on the CHARTRES cathedral. I figured it was my Grandma from France who helped me get through that one.
I got a B+ and passed the course though I didn't deserve it, and my roommate knew it. Knew there's no way I could have made half a grade less than she did when she studied her ass off.

That's when I understood why my mom always said to be good to your elders and went on and on about good karma and merits.
Or guess who's going to be there to give you the right (or wrong) answers the day before finals?
Better behave! ;-)

[That's the heaven story of why you should be good to people, especially obeying elders.
For the Asian version of parents scaring the "hell" out of kids,
it's about not being bad to people or even animals, or YOU might
be born a cockroach in a future life where somebody steps on YOU!
Yikes! Much scarier than the Christian version of hell.
You can see why Asian kids behave out of pure fear....]

Last edited:
Asians eat anything they can catch and are not picky eaters.That makes them smart to survive a famine.

Asians eat anything they can catch and are not picky eaters.That makes them smart to survive a famine.

It's also considered honorable for Asians to work as a family and invest everything in the family business.
I know and hear stories of Asians who live "poor," even in the basements of their businesses to save money,
but they run their own businesses and save enough money to become millionaires.

It's also considered honorable for Asians to work as a family and invest everything in the family business.
I know and hear stories of Asians who live "poor," even in the basements of their businesses to save money,

I prefer Cantonese over Hunan food.

I don't know the difference, I must be an ignorant American!

I don't know the difference, I must be an ignorant American!

Hunan food is too spicy for me but I want my Mexican food so hot that a Mexican says too hot for me. I am a picky eater.

A better description from my standpoint would be that I didn't "conform well" in school. I was exceptional in the classes I had an interest in if the teacher/instructor wasn't too abrasive. I didn't give my respect to authority automatically. Many teachers I ran into were hiding from competing in life in the teaching profession. Those that can't teach..Those than can, do. My open rejection of some teachers didn't sit well in the schools I attended. It didn't help that I left my mom's residence on Orcas Island at 14 to live with my dad who was seldom there and therefore I was pretty much my own boss.

In one "English" class at Queen Anne HS I told the woman teacher that I was never going to be a secretary so I would give her one out of the dozen or so required book reports and if she gave me an "A" that would prove I could write. She gave me an A plus on that report so I never gave her another but I did read every book on the assigned list of 50 or so allowed books. And as you suggested I received an "F" for that class even though I proved I could write better than an "A" level. I had to make up that required class in "Summer School". I received several A's and several F's depending on my interest or compatibility with the instructors.

I did attend a community college for a year and a half after HS but discovered that college was not dissimilar to High School and I lost interest in that form of education. I did enroll in a college that had classes in computer science and electronics which I attended for a couple of years and received straight A's while inventing several useful devices during that period in my life.

But the short answer to your observation is ...Yes.

How does what your dog demonstrated
NOT consistent with intelligence?
Dogs and dolphins are known for their intelligence,
and dogs especially for their obedience to masters as a trait that this is used for.

It is because our minds learn routines by association with positive or negative result,
that IS because of our intelligence level that it can remember and use this process,
and also override it, that shows how self-aware we are

How is learning from experience, even by CONDITIONING
NOT a form or expression of intelligence?
There are still different levels of being "brainwashed"
but that doesn't negate being intelligent as the trait
we have in the first place that allows us either to learn,
or be manipulated, etc. Doesn't that all stem from our higher intelligence developing?

I believe this thread is about "relative" intelligence. North Koreans are not deaf, dumb and blind or retarded learners. But.. they exhibit low intelligence in that they have been fooled into believing that the young fat fuck that leads them is some kind of a deity.

A better description from my standpoint would be that I didn't "conform well" in school. I was exceptional in the classes I had an interest in if the teacher/instructor wasn't too abrasive. I didn't give my respect to authority automatically. Many teachers I ran into were hiding from competing in life in the teaching profession. Those that can't teach..Those than can, do. My open rejection of some teachers didn't sit well in the schools I attended. It didn't help that I left my mom's residence on Orcas Island at 14 to live with my dad who was seldom there and therefore I was pretty much my own boss.

In one "English" class at Queen Anne HS I told the woman teacher that I was never going to be a secretary so I would give her one out of the dozen or so required book reports and if she gave me an "A" that would prove I could write. She gave me an A plus on that report so I never gave her another but I did read every book on the assigned list of 50 or so allowed books. And as you suggested I received an "F" for that class even though I proved I could write better than an "A" level. I had to make up that required class in "Summer School". I received several A's and several F's depending on my interest or compatibility with the instructors.

I did attend a community college for a year and a half after HS but discovered that college was not dissimilar to High School and I lost interest in that form of education. I did enroll in a college that had classes in computer science and electronics which I attended for a couple of years and received straight A's while inventing several useful devices during that period in my life.

But the short answer to your observation is ...Yes.

"I will never be a Secretary", if you are one third owner of the company and your corporate title is Secretary, your vote at the board meeting counts just as much as the President and Vice President. The Secretary writes down the minutes of the board meeting in a log book and an official action.

Forum List

Back