Who Says All Asians Are Smart?

I believe the entire population of North Korea would prove otherwise.
They may not be inherently smarter but they have better study habits as a rule and are more disciplined.

I taught my 5 and a half month old Pit Bull puppy the discipline to sit and stay and several other commands as he is evolving into a guard dog. I'm fairly certain that in his own way he believes I am god.

I don't believe, as a human being, allowing one's self to be brain washed is a valued skill. It proves the opposite of intelligence.
I take it you didn't perform well in school.

A better description from my standpoint would be that I didn't "conform well" in school. I was exceptional in the classes I had an interest in if the teacher/instructor wasn't too abrasive. I didn't give my respect to authority automatically. Many teachers I ran into were hiding from competing in life in the teaching profession. Those that can't teach..Those than can, do. My open rejection of some teachers didn't sit well in the schools I attended. It didn't help that I left my mom's residence on Orcas Island at 14 to live with my dad who was seldom there and therefore I was pretty much my own boss.

In one "English" class at Queen Anne HS I told the woman teacher that I was never going to be a secretary so I would give her one out of the dozen or so required book reports and if she gave me an "A" that would prove I could write. She gave me an A plus on that report so I never gave her another but I did read every book on the assigned list of 50 or so allowed books. And as you suggested I received an "F" for that class even though I proved I could write better than an "A" level. I had to make up that required class in "Summer School". I received several A's and several F's depending on my interest or compatibility with the instructors.

I did attend a community college for a year and a half after HS but discovered that college was not dissimilar to High School and I lost interest in that form of education. I did enroll in a college that had classes in computer science and electronics which I attended for a couple of years and received straight A's while inventing several useful devices during that period in my life.

But the short answer to your observation is ...Yes.

"I will never be a Secretary", if you are one third owner of the company and your corporate title is Secretary, your vote at the board meeting counts just as much as the President and Vice President. The Secretary writes down the minutes of the board meeting in a log book and an official action.

I've never claimed my theory of living at age 15 wasn't without it's flaws. There are good reasons why head strong teenagers can't vote or drive without restrictions. My sense of independence led to fun and interesting experiences but left me wanting in the assimilating into the good little consumer the schools attempt to mold us. I was too smart for my own good yet somehow I don't miss engaging into the rat race as I have observed in most people. I have owned companies, some very successful, but as I predicted I never took on the responsibilities of "secretary". I have hired several.

They may not be inherently smarter but they have better study habits as a rule and are more disciplined.

I taught my 5 and a half month old Pit Bull puppy the discipline to sit and stay and several other commands as he is evolving into a guard dog. I'm fairly certain that in his own way he believes I am god.

I don't believe, as a human being, allowing one's self to be brain washed is a valued skill. It proves the opposite of intelligence.

A better description from my standpoint would be that I didn't "conform well" in school. I was exceptional in the classes I had an interest in if the teacher/instructor wasn't too abrasive. I didn't give my respect to authority automatically. Many teachers I ran into were hiding from competing in life in the teaching profession. Those that can't teach..Those than can, do. My open rejection of some teachers didn't sit well in the schools I attended. It didn't help that I left my mom's residence on Orcas Island at 14 to live with my dad who was seldom there and therefore I was pretty much my own boss.

In one "English" class at Queen Anne HS I told the woman teacher that I was never going to be a secretary so I would give her one out of the dozen or so required book reports and if she gave me an "A" that would prove I could write. She gave me an A plus on that report so I never gave her another but I did read every book on the assigned list of 50 or so allowed books. And as you suggested I received an "F" for that class even though I proved I could write better than an "A" level. I had to make up that required class in "Summer School". I received several A's and several F's depending on my interest or compatibility with the instructors.

I did attend a community college for a year and a half after HS but discovered that college was not dissimilar to High School and I lost interest in that form of education. I did enroll in a college that had classes in computer science and electronics which I attended for a couple of years and received straight A's while inventing several useful devices during that period in my life.

"I will never be a Secretary", if you are one third owner of the company and your corporate title is Secretary, your vote at the board meeting counts just as much as the President and Vice President. The Secretary writes down the minutes of the board meeting in a log book and an official action.

I've never claimed my theory of living at age 15 wasn't without it's flaws. There are good reasons why head strong teenagers can't vote or drive without restrictions. My sense of independence led to fun and interesting experiences but left me wanting in the assimilating into the good little consumer the schools attempt to mold us. I was too smart for my own good yet somehow I don't miss engaging into the rat race as I have observed in most people. I have owned companies, some very successful, but as I predicted I never took on the responsibilities of "secretary". I have hired several.

Nobody hired me to become Secretary of the Corporation because I bought the one third of all of the stock in the corporation from the last Secretary. Perhaps you are thinking of executive assistant or office manager. When I became Secretary, I fired the man who hired me because he pissed me off and the President.

edit: Company motto; strike when the iron is hot.

Last edited:
Asians are simply smarter than nignags, and whites are smarter than both of them.

This is hilarious.
Anyone who believes all members of any group share a singular trait are stupid..

I'm Asian but I never excelled in math and openly admitted this fact to classmates. But one test day the racist classmates cheated off me. Some tried to be sly and glance at my answers but some just asked me what my answers were, so I told them honestly what I had written down.

The next day the cheaters were up in arms over the fact they all got a C or worse (i got a C). I just laughed and reminded them how I had admitted being weak at math early on in the semester and then told them, "That's what you get for believing in stereotypes."

Besides, I don't think things like intellect or behavior are ethnic traits per se. I think we are most influenced by the constructs of the society and family that raised us. I got better grades overall because my Asian-American parents were strict if not harsh with studying and grades. But since both my parents and i were born and raised in America and in a predominantly White neighborhood, my traits are more White American than anything else. I'm not saying White Americans are dumb. I'm just pointing out that White Americans don't place a psychopathic emphasis on education the way some Asian countries or communities do.

Last edited:
This is hilarious.
Anyone who believes all members of any group share a singular trait are stupid..

I'm Asian but I never excelled in math and openly admitted this fact to classmates. But one test day the racist classmates cheated off me. Some tried to be sly and glance at my answers but some just asked me what my answers were, so I told them honestly what I had written down.

The next day the cheaters were up in arms over the fact they all got a C or worse (i got a C). I just laughed and reminded them how I had admitted being weak at math early on in the semester and then told them, "That's what you get for believing in stereotypes."

Besides, I don't think things like intellect or behavior are ethnic traits per se. I think we are most influenced by the constructs of the society and family that raised us. I got better grades overall because my Asian-American parents were strict if not harsh with studying and grades. But since both my parents and i were born and raised in America and in a predominantly White neighborhood, my traits are more White American than anything else. I'm not saying White Americans are dumb. I'm just pointing out that White Americans don't place a psychopathic emphasis on education the way some Asian countries or communities do.
It was more of a joke. I know for a fact all Asians are not smart just as all of any race is not smart. To be honest I think the video is staged.

How does what your dog demonstrated
NOT consistent with intelligence?
Dogs and dolphins are known for their intelligence,
and dogs especially for their obedience to masters as a trait that this is used for.

It is because our minds learn routines by association with positive or negative result,
that IS because of our intelligence level that it can remember and use this process,
and also override it, that shows how self-aware we are

How is learning from experience, even by CONDITIONING
NOT a form or expression of intelligence?
There are still different levels of being "brainwashed"
but that doesn't negate being intelligent as the trait
we have in the first place that allows us either to learn,
or be manipulated, etc. Doesn't that all stem from our higher intelligence developing?

I believe this thread is about "relative" intelligence. North Koreans are not deaf, dumb and blind or retarded learners. But.. they exhibit low intelligence in that they have been fooled into believing that the young fat fuck that leads them is some kind of a deity.

and dogs especially for their obedience to masters as a trait that this is used for.

It is because our minds learn routines by association with positive or negative result,
that IS because of our intelligence level that it can remember and use this process,

or be manipulated, etc. Doesn't that all stem from our higher intelligence developing?

I believe this thread is about "relative" intelligence. North Koreans are not deaf, dumb and blind or retarded learners. But.. they exhibit low intelligence in that they have been fooled into believing that the young fat fuck that leads them is some kind of a deity.
How many are surviving by learning what to say in public that won't get them and their family killed. Same with China. What they believe in private may be a different matter, it's hard to tell when there's no free speech everything filtered and silenced.

A lot of liberals in America don't get Constitutional or Christian beliefs due to what they've heard all their lives. Once they see proof how relations can change they can change their minds. That's not about intelligence but emotional and social patterns of change. I've met learning disabled ppl who changed their attitudes faster than more educated ppl. It depends on exposure and experience, timing also

Some secretaries are the point person that the company operates around. Power influence and importance are not always in writing but in practice.

east asian arent smart. only aryans are smart. german+iranian+amercian german +..
Dear dani my college roommate with German roots was so smart she outscored the math majors in math and made a perfect score on the logic problems on the GRE or other tests. We were friends with a classmate from India who played trivia pursuit by memorizing all the cards and competing to see who could win in one turn without stopping. Every group can have its geniuses. Whether or not we find each other depends on circumstance

east asian arent smart. only aryans are smart. german+iranian+amercian german +..
Dear dani my college roommate with German roots was so smart she outscored the math majors in math and made a perfect score on the logic problems on the GRE or other tests. We were friends with a classmate from India who played trivia pursuit by memorizing all the cards and competing to see who could win in one turn without stopping. Every group can have its geniuses. Whether or not we find each other depends on circumstance
i agree but
i dont talk about math.somebody can be perfect in math and physic .and he can be idiot and scum .
your indian friend can memorize all cards . but chimpanzee can do better than him

Chimp vs human! - Working Memory test - Extraordinary ...
upload_2016-5-23_19-53-24.jpeg▶ 3:43

The loss of advances short term memory cognitive abilities in favor of long ... If ahuman would start ...

How many are surviving by learning what to say in public that won't get them and their family killed. Same with China. What they believe in private may be a different matter, it's hard to tell when there's no free speech everything filtered and silenced.

A lot of liberals in America don't get Constitutional or Christian beliefs due to what they've heard all their lives. Once they see proof how relations can change they can change their minds. That's not about intelligence but emotional and social patterns of change. I've met learning disabled ppl who changed their attitudes faster than more educated ppl. It depends on exposure and experience, timing also

Fortunately for American citizens we have been born into a country that defends personal free speech. It is hard to imagine living in a society that can arrest you for speaking your mind freely.

Some secretaries are the point person that the company operates around. Power influence and importance are not always in writing but in practice.

As a 15 year old, the image of a secretary that had the power you speak of didn't seem realistic. My image of a secretary was a nobody that took notes and drafted letters. I didn't feel the need to prepare for that kind of an occupation.

Fortunately for American citizens we have been born into a country that defends personal free speech. It is hard to imagine living in a society that can arrest you for speaking your mind freely.
We can be arrested for speaking our minds freely. All they have to do is trump up some charges on you using another infraction as a smoke screen. This is the process they used in the south to arrest civil rights leaders.

We can be arrested for speaking our minds freely. All they have to do is trump up some charges on you using another infraction as a smoke screen. This is the process they used in the south to arrest civil rights leaders.

I don't waste my time conjuring up imaginary enemies that are out to get me.

No need to waste your time doing that.

We have a finite number of moments strung together in what we call "life". Given the choice I like to investigate positive avenues.

Negative entanglements occur naturally as we stumble along on our paths. No need to add to the burden by imagining more problems that those that actually have merit.

We have a finite number of moments strung together in what we call "life". Given the choice I like to investigate positive avenues.

Negative entanglements occur naturally as we stumble along on our paths. No need to add to the burden by imagining more problems that those that actually have merit.
So you are pretending that if they want to arrest you for speaking your mind they wont find another way to arrest you?

It was more of a joke. I know for a fact all Asians are not smart just as all of any race is not smart. To be honest I think the video is staged.

Figured you were just trying to challenge people to think and respond. I've read some of your other stuff and respect your style.

But regarding your comment about the video maybe being staged, I have to admit that I could easily see this as legitimate. I don't have any biases - I think all ethnicities have phenomenally stupid individuals and I know that all humans, even the brilliant ones, are capable of stupid moments.

Thanks to the internet, I can read articles and watch videos from all over the world that pretty much affirm my belief that stupidity knows no bounds and favors no group.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back