Who pays with their life in a rape?

Akin's point was why is an innocent life taken for the possibility that someone said they were raped?
Akin said:
It seems to me, first of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare. If it's a legitimate rape,
the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.
But let's assume that maybe that didn't work or something.
You know, I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child.
GOP Rep. Todd Akin Criticized For Rape Comment : NPR

So the woman who may or may not be at fault, doesn't have to pay.
The rapist May or may not be convicted and may or not pay with conviction and or sentence.
BUT the baby will pay with their life!

Does this seem quite fair?

You are really an asshole, unworthy of a discussion.

love those 'small government conservatives'...

except when they're legislating their morality into law.

and yet... yet... i've never seen anyone smart enough to make anyone else's moral decisions... particularly people who think the earth is 5,000 years old.

You dishonest hack.... who the fuck thinks earth is 5000 yrs old?

Oh, and believe it or not.... Us 'small government conservatives' still think there needs to be a government, just not the over bloated, overreaching, facist gov't YOU choose.

Akin's point was why is an innocent life taken for the possibility that someone said they were raped?
Akin said:
It seems to me, first of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare. If it's a legitimate rape,
You know, I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child.

The rapist May or may not be convicted and may or not pay with conviction and or sentence.

The rapist should pay with their life. BIG PERIOD.

IF...and ONLY if, its a it's a legitimate rape.

Akin said:

A zygote is not a baby

Ya got proof bitch?

Is that like a puppy is not a dog, or a kitten not a cat?

A fetus is a life.... PERIOD.

Why do you guys hate babies so much? WTF did they do to you???? :mad:

Oh, and believe it or not.... Us 'small government conservatives' still think there needs to be a government, just not the over bloated, overreaching, facist gov't YOU choose.

When asked for their views on the origin and development of human beings, between 40% and 50% of adults in the United States say they share the beliefs of young Earth creationism, depending on the poll.[8] The percentage of believers decreases as the level of education increases—only 22% of respondents with postgraduate degrees believed compared with 47% of those with a high school education or less

Young Earth creationism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and negged for being a 'tard

Oh, and believe it or not.... Us 'small government conservatives' still think there needs to be a government, just not the over bloated, overreaching, facist gov't YOU choose.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Well.. Except for when it comes to your overzealous religio-fanatic initiatives on Abortion.

I dont think anybody in the Republican party is running a campaign of getting rid of abortion.

They are however trying to stick to the issues such as the economy and the Obamatax headed our way like a freight train.

Because we all know you assclowns cant talk about Obama's failed record as POTUS.

Yep... you idiots have your red herring alright.

Oh, and believe it or not.... Us 'small government conservatives' still think there needs to be a government, just not the over bloated, overreaching, facist gov't YOU choose.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Well.. Except for when it comes to your overzealous religio-fanatic initiatives on Abortion.

I dont think anybody in the Republican party is running a campaign of getting rid of abortion.

They are however trying to stick to the issues such as the economy and the Obamatax headed our way like a freight train.

Because we all know you assclowns cant talk about Obama's failed record as POTUS.

Yep... you idiots have your red herring alright.

given that all the tea party house has done since they got into office is try to pass anti-choice legislation; and given that the republican party platform states that they want an anti-choice amendment to the constitution...

you're a liar.

If we go no abortions even under rape...then the taxpayers fork out $25,000 for each of these babies to the mother. Thats a start. Point is it cant end after the baby is born.

When asked for their views on the origin and development of human beings, between 40% and 50% of adults in the United States say they share the beliefs of young Earth creationism, depending on the poll.[8] The percentage of believers decreases as the level of education increases—only 22% of respondents with postgraduate degrees believed compared with 47% of those with a high school education or less

Neg'd for using wiki... :lmao:

A lawyer too..... :lol:

Akin said:

Lay blame squarely........on the rapist. End of story.

ryan-akin-5.jpg

actually, it's more likely that you negged me b/c you're having a hissy fit and i negged you first.

but it's all good.

maybe you prefer conservapedia...

Young Earth Creationism, sometimes abbreviated YEC,[1] is a form of creationism which holds that the earth and the universe are approximately 6,000 years old.[2][3]

Young earth creationists hold that both creation and the evolutionary position are at root tied to worldviews, and because they are both claims about historical (or prehistorical) events, they depend on untestable assumptions. At the same time, young earth creation scientists argue that the young universe view is the explanation that best fits the evidence.

Most other scientists regard young earth creationism as being unscientific. Many do so because they believe that things such as radiometric dating and biological observations have disproved it, and/or for ideological reasons. In addition, these scientists may not be aware of the many anomalies associated with the old earth/universe position.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Young_Earth_Creationism

Akin said:

Ah, yes......you're (of course) referring to that good ol' fashioned, Ryan-style......

.....like God had intended, right?

:eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray:

actually, it's more likely that you negged me b/c you're having a hissy fit and i negged you first.

but it's all good.

maybe you prefer conservapedia...

Young Earth Creationism, sometimes abbreviated YEC,[1] is a form of creationism which holds that the earth and the universe are approximately 6,000 years old.[2][3]

Young earth creationists hold that both creation and the evolutionary position are at root tied to worldviews, and because they are both claims about historical (or prehistorical) events, they depend on untestable assumptions. At the same time, young earth creation scientists argue that the young universe view is the explanation that best fits the evidence.

Most other scientists regard young earth creationism as being unscientific. Many do so because they believe that things such as radiometric dating and biological observations have disproved it, and/or for ideological reasons. In addition, these scientists may not be aware of the many anomalies associated with the old earth/universe position.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Young_Earth_Creationism

Nope.... I don't accept that either.

I have NEVER heard anyone with half a brain claim that bullshit Jillian.

You neg'd first.... deal with it Jillie.

I got plenty to lose here... and frankly it means nill to me as of late.

The whiners amoungst us ruined that whole "rep thing"... its bullshit now. (actually always was, but it WAS fun once upon a time)

Akin said:

This is a question you need to be asking those who

a) want to convey personhood to the fetus, but

b) still want to allow the killing of what they consider a person via exceptions for rape and incest.

The above is what the establishment Republicans, including Romney and Ryan, are now trying to present themselves as.

Most pro-choice people, if I am not mistaken, disagree with the fundamental argument that the fetus is a person.

If you believe a fetus is a person, then intellectual honesty as well as your own personal morality relating to that belief should compel you to accept NO exceptions,

except perhaps for 'life of the mother'.

Also, if you believe a fetus is a person, then intellectual honesty as well as your own personal morality related to that belief should compel you to call abortion MURDER and those who want it, plan it, commit it, aid in it all guilty of premeditated murder with the appropriate punishments.

I've read the many comments here and most of the hysterically rantings against Akin was the use of the phrase "legitimate rape" assuming he at the worst case advocated a woman can be legitimately raped!
But as is wont with the majority of the intellectually challenged.. they jumped to conclusions when someone was speaking over their heads!

23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;

24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24

King Jimmy Version

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back