Who pays with their life in a rape?

Akin's point was why is an innocent life taken for the possibility that someone said they were raped?
Akin said:
It seems to me, first of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare. If it's a legitimate rape,
the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.
But let's assume that maybe that didn't work or something.
You know, I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child.
GOP Rep. Todd Akin Criticized For Rape Comment : NPR

So the woman who may or may not be at fault, doesn't have to pay.
The rapist May or may not be convicted and may or not pay with conviction and or sentence.
BUT the baby will pay with their life!

Does this seem quite fair?

This is a question you need to be asking those who

a) want to convey personhood to the fetus, but

b) still want to allow the killing of what they consider a person via exceptions for rape and incest.

The above is what the establishment Republicans, including Romney and Ryan, are now trying to present themselves as.

Most pro-choice people, if I am not mistaken, disagree with the fundamental argument that the fetus is a person.

If you believe a fetus is a person, then intellectual honesty as well as your own personal morality relating to that belief should compel you to accept NO exceptions,

except perhaps for 'life of the mother'.

Also, if you believe a fetus is a person, then intellectual honesty as well as your own personal morality related to that belief should compel you to call abortion MURDER and those who want it, plan it, commit it, aid in it all guilty of premeditated murder with the appropriate punishments.

Thats not on the agenda right now.... Obama's failed presidency is though.

The community organizor will be unemployed soon. :clap2:

This is a question you need to be asking those who

a) want to convey personhood to the fetus, but

b) still want to allow the killing of what they consider a person via exceptions for rape and incest.

The above is what the establishment Republicans, including Romney and Ryan, are now trying to present themselves as.

Most pro-choice people, if I am not mistaken, disagree with the fundamental argument that the fetus is a person.

If you believe a fetus is a person, then intellectual honesty as well as your own personal morality relating to that belief should compel you to accept NO exceptions,

except perhaps for 'life of the mother'.

Also, if you believe a fetus is a person, then intellectual honesty as well as your own personal morality related to that belief should compel you to call abortion MURDER and those who want it, plan it, commit it, aid in it all guilty of premeditated murder with the appropriate punishments.

That should scare any freedom loving American.

Akin's point was why is an innocent life taken for the possibility that someone said they were raped?
Akin said:
It seems to me, first of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare. If it's a legitimate rape,
You know, I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child.

The rapist May or may not be convicted and may or not pay with conviction and or sentence.

The rapist should pay with their life. BIG PERIOD.

IF...and ONLY if, its a it's a legitimate rape.

......Rather than a spoil of War, right??​

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.

9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.

11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.

14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Numbers 31:7-18

King Jimmy Version

Akin said:

A zygote is not a baby

You are right!
A zygote is a cell formed by the union of two gametes; broadly : the developing individual produced from such a cell.

Specifically I should have said that the human being in the form of a zygote which is considered a living, multiplying organism will be terminated.

Is that better?

That should scare any freedom loving American.

Yep... the freedom to snuff out an innocent life... wow :eusa_clap:

Akin said:

A zygote is not a baby

You are right!
A zygote is a cell formed by the union of two gametes; broadly : the developing individual produced from such a cell.

Specifically I should have said that the human being in the form of a zygote which is considered a living, multiplying organism will be terminated.

Is that better?

Never.... they do not care what you or I say.

We are Con$ and are to be laughed at... you did get the memo right?

There's what we call BIRTH CONTROL that a woman can take to stop Pregrency. Why would anyone need abortion?

If they're going to wait 2-3 months afterwards then yes...This should be the one case that should allow it, but most will use the pill.

Akin said:

You are really an asshole, unworthy of a discussion.

As usual when unable to have sane,logical discussion descend to name calling revealing your level of intelligence.

In other words, is that the best f..king comment you can make???

There's what we call BIRTH CONTROL that a woman can take to stop Pregrency. Why would anyone need abortion?

If they're going to wait 2-3 months afterwards then yes...This should be the one case that should allow it, but most will use the pill.

Sorry, but a lady should not have to take a pill to keep from being one of the 5% that actually get prego from a rape... the rape should never happen in the first place, and it should not be on the lady to prevent a pregnancy as a result of it. That would mean that women would have to always be on the pill... how is that fair?
Just living her life is all she should be worried about...

I get what you are saying but it needs to be stated a bit better in my humble opinion.
Just ask Mr Akin :eusa_whistle:

I want women who have abortions to be required to watch via sonogram while it's being performed.

I dare any of you pro choicers to watch an abortion video.

You liberals complain about corporate America well abortion is a Huge money maker. Doctors who perform abortions are as rich as mitt Romney.

Neg'd for using wiki... :lmao:

A lawyer too..... :lol:

actually, it's more likely that you negged me b/c you're having a hissy fit and i negged you first.

but it's all good.

maybe you prefer conservapedia...

Young Earth Creationism, sometimes abbreviated YEC,[1] is a form of creationism which holds that the earth and the universe are approximately 6,000 years old.[2][3]

Young earth creationists hold that both creation and the evolutionary position are at root tied to worldviews, and because they are both claims about historical (or prehistorical) events, they depend on untestable assumptions. At the same time, young earth creation scientists argue that the young universe view is the explanation that best fits the evidence.

Most other scientists regard young earth creationism as being unscientific. Many do so because they believe that things such as radiometric dating and biological observations have disproved it, and/or for ideological reasons. In addition, these scientists may not be aware of the many anomalies associated with the old earth/universe position.

Young Earth Creationism - Conservapedia

Nope.... I don't accept that either.

I have NEVER heard anyone with half a brain claim that bullshit Jillian.

You neg'd first.... deal with it Jillie.

I got plenty to lose here... and frankly it means nill to me as of late.

The whiners amoungst us ruined that whole "rep thing"... its bullshit now. (actually always was, but it WAS fun once upon a time)

I did. No biggie. And I have heard people say it... You should talk to the people who don't believe in evolution.

And I'd agree re rep.

Nobody has the right to forcibly implant anything into someone else's body, and society doesn't have the right to forcibly make the woman go through a pregnancy and labor growing a demonic human being's (the Rapist's) DNA inside of her.

So you are :
A) suggesting behavior modification i.e. SCHOOLS,education, college degrees won't help
because it is DNA the baby will be no good? So they baby should die?
B) Suggesting that I shouldn't be forced to pay through my tax dollars for an abortion that
I'm not in favor of using my tax dollars? Same thing as the woman going through pregnancy!

C) Finally if society doesn't have the right do you think it is right for a woman to be unquestioned when she cries rape "illegitimately"?

You can't be that naive to believe at least one or more abortions have been done and two innocent people hurt one by death one by imprisonment because a woman cried "rape"?

View attachment 20647

Check out the above Brian Banks story... oh did I mention he's a black man???
Brian Banks Rape Case | Breaking News for Black America

well, if you are worried about your tax dollars, then the only issue is rape, incest and the life of the mother. Those are the only exceptions that qualify.

As far as your scenario where the pregnant woman "cries" rape? Who are you to judge whether the woman is lying or not? Or will you just assume that every woman is lying in that scenario?

Do you know that up to 80% of rapes go unreported, primarily because of attitudes such as yours. On the other hand....around 2% of the rapes reported are false accusations....like your Brian Banks story. Let's suppose that the false accusation number is low....let's say it's double....or even triple that 2% number.....let's say the 80% number is high....let's cut it in half to 40%.

So even if I skew both numbers, your argument is woefully weak....nonexistent even....unless you're a member if some new age "he-man woman haters club"....then it really doesn't matter what anyone says, does it?

stats are here.....Misconceptions about Sexual Assault

actually, it's more likely that you negged me b/c you're having a hissy fit and i negged you first.

but it's all good.

maybe you prefer conservapedia...

Young Earth Creationism - Conservapedia

Nope.... I don't accept that either.

I have NEVER heard anyone with half a brain claim that bullshit Jillian.

You neg'd first.... deal with it Jillie.

I got plenty to lose here... and frankly it means nill to me as of late.

The whiners amoungst us ruined that whole "rep thing"... its bullshit now. (actually always was, but it WAS fun once upon a time)

I did. No biggie. And I have heard people say it... You should talk to the people who don't believe in evolution.
And I'd agree re rep.

Im not going to waste my time on them... they are wrong, and thats that.

Nobody has the right to forcibly implant anything into someone else's body, and society doesn't have the right to forcibly make the woman go through a pregnancy and labor growing a demonic human being's (the Rapist's) DNA inside of her.

Yes, no one has addressed the possibility that the child might have some problems due to DNA. Granted, environment plays a big role but that isn't it entirely. What does make a rapist do what they do?

And, besides all that it's still the woman's choice since it's her body that has to endure the physical assault of pregnancy, especially if she has other health problems to begin with.

As far as the death penalty for the rapist if the woman has an abortion, it won't fly because the man (like the woman to some extent) is a living, breathing, human being. But in some ways I might not oppose it, EXCEPT that then the abortion would be classified as murder and that's not gonna fly either.

I want women who have abortions to be required to watch via sonogram while it's being performed.

I dare any of you pro choicers to watch an abortion video.

that how you get your rocks off?

I dare you pro lifers to raise those unwanted kids like your own.

Forum List

Back