God threatens Republican Convention

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Lest ye never underestimate the wrath of God. Pat Robertson Himself will tell you this. Romney/Ryan, Republicans beware of Tropical Storm Isaac. God works in mysterious ways. :badgrin:

Tropical Storm Isaac threatens Caribbean, Republican Convention | Reuters

Tropical Storm Isaac threatens Caribbean, Republican Convention

Aug 22 (Reuters) - Tropical Storm Isaac swirled over the Caribbean on Wednesday and was forecast to become a hurricane as it moved on a track that would put it off the coast of Florida on Monday, the opening day of the Republican National Convention in Tampa.

Lest ye never underestimate the wrath of God. Pat Robertson Himself will tell you this. Romney/Ryan, Republicans beware of Tropical Storm Isaac. God works in mysterious ways. :badgrin:

Aug 22 (Reuters) - Tropical Storm Isaac swirled over the Caribbean on Wednesday and was forecast to become a hurricane as it moved on a track that would put it off the coast of Florida on Monday, the opening day of the Republican National Convention in Tampa.

ummm.... It will wash away all the Libtard maggots outside protesting.

God gonna go all Great Flood on your ass.

Maybe.

Maybe.

Now there's a pleasant thought.

Would democrats send Joe Biden to stand in front of the convention hall door if there was any real danger?

You might not want to answer that.

Maybe.

Tropical Storm Isaac threatens Republican Convention: It seems God's plan has no room for a Mormon for POTUS. How's that for a 'pleasent' thought?

:badgrin:
Can't be.

Democrats are atheists and don't believe in God.

Seems to me that God hates Mormons above all. Just saying.

My favorite Onion article of all time GOD NAMES NEXT "CHOSEN PEOPLE"; IT'S JEWS AGAIN

Jews, whose troubled, 10,000-year term as God's "chosen people" finally expired last night, woke up this morning to find that they had once again been hand-picked by the Almighty. Synagogues across the globe declared a day of mourning.

Asked if the descendants of Abraham shouldn't be pleased about being tapped for an unprecedented second term, Jerusalem Rabbi Ben Meyerson shrugged. "Of course, you are right, we should be thrilled," he said. "We should also enjoy a good swift kick in the head, but for some reason, we don't.

According to a worldwide survey of faiths, not a single group expressed an interest in being chosen, and the only application submitted before last night's filing deadline, on behalf of the Islamic people, proved to be a fake.

"Somebody filled out a form and signed our name to it, but I guarantee it wasn't us," said Imam Yusuf Al Muhammed of Medina, Saudi Arabia. "I'm not going to say who it was, but the application was filled out in Hebrew."

"Oh, don't be such a k'vatsh," responded Meyerson. "It's only 10,000 years. Trust me, after a few diaspora, you would have gotten used to the universal hatred thing."

Maybe.

Tropical Storm Isaac threatens Republican Convention: It seems God's plan has no room for a Mormon for POTUS. How's that for a 'pleasent' thought?

:badgrin:

Seems to me that God hates Mormons above all. Just saying.

You and God must never have met. He 'hates' no one.... but morons like you do. Stop the hate, little man. It's not good for you.

You are dead wrong on this one Cali Girl. God hates 'idol-worshippers' and the Mormon religion is chock full of living idols!
Horse shit! God loves all people. It's what men write about God that makes you think he hates Mormons.

Democrat Mayor of Florida is itching to call off the Convention.

And much as God loves all people, I think he likes me more. Just a hunch.

God is sending them a message!:D "Blow it out your asses!"

Forum List

Back