Who Knew It Was So Loved: Confederate Flag Sales Soar Across The Nation. Amazon Sales Up 2,300%

The south has already risen. Growth in population, major businesses, quality education and quality of life has soared.

Unless by "rise again" you mean another secession in order to reinstate slavery and the subjugation of blacks. In that case it will never happen.

The south has already risen. Growth in population, major businesses, quality education and quality of life has soared.

Unless by "rise again" you mean another secession in order to reinstate slavery and the subjugation of blacks. In that case it will never happen.
i think you're painting an overly rosy picture of the south.

but can't agree more with the second part.

While there are parts of the south that do not fit with my description, many do. And that is where I see the south rising again (or having risen).

While there are parts of the south that do not fit with my description, many do. And that is where I see the south rising again (or having risen).
sure, but you won't see many people seriously lauding the education of the former confederate states.

sure, but you won't see many people seriously lauding the education of the former confederate states.

There are numerous places in the south with nationally recognized public education facilities. And there are numerous seats of higher learning in the south that rank with the best in the world.

Yet Amazon just announced...no more confederate flag sales

Go to Alibaba, the Chinese don't give a rat's ass
Apparently teapers don't give a rats ass if they are going to buy their 'patriotic' flag from the Chinese. Hypocrite much?

I'm not a "teaper", NoNuts
Denial, denial, denial. Lol...you teapers are pathetic

You're welcome to prove it....oh look at NoNuts all befuddled and shit. Dumb ass

Forum List

Back