Who Knew It Was So Loved: Confederate Flag Sales Soar Across The Nation. Amazon Sales Up 2,300%

Apparently teapers don't give a rats ass if they are going to buy their 'patriotic' flag from the Chinese. Hypocrite much?
Well at least the Chinese allow American's to own the Confederate flag and display their 1st Amendment freedom.

Liberal's hate that....... :cool:
Lol...you can fly your flag all you want, dumbass. BTW...i have no problem with the confederate flag.

Apparently teapers don't give a rats ass if they are going to buy their 'patriotic' flag from the Chinese. Hypocrite much?
Well at least the Chinese allow American's to own the Confederate flag and display their 1st Amendment freedom.

China and Russia both allow more freedom than the United States does. We're now the tyranny we used to hate.

Yet Amazon just announced...no more confederate flag sales

Go to Alibaba, the Chinese don't give a rat's ass

I'm not a "teaper", NoNuts
Denial, denial, denial. Lol...you teapers are pathetic

You're welcome to prove it....oh look at NoNuts all befuddled and shit. Dumb ass
You meet the main requirement...you are a racist

Has anyone reasonable demanded that people not be allowed to own confederate flags?

Go to Alibaba, the Chinese don't give a rat's ass

You're welcome to prove it....oh look at NoNuts all befuddled and shit. Dumb ass

You're welcome to prove that also, bet you don't...NoNuts.

You're welcome to prove that also, bet you don't...NoNuts.
The first hint is your self identification as Irish. Are you not American

Interesting when we look at a respectable poll (Pew Research Center) of how Americans view the Confederate flag. Most Americans think nothing about it.
And Blacks, whom the flag removers say they are so concerned about, show up in the poll as having only 41% having a negative view of the flag, as opposed to 55% who are not negative to it, and that 55% of blacks includes a 10% group, who view it with a POSITIVE reaction.

civil-4.png

th
th
th

China and Russia both allow more freedom than the United States does. We're now the tyranny we used to hate.
are you packing yet?....i hear they can use more attorneys in china....

are you packing yet?....i hear they can use more attorneys in china....
Now now. You know my goal is Russia - here.

Has anyone reasonable demanded that people not be allowed to own confederate flags?
Not yet.......give it time.

The left loves pushing people around.
First they removed God from our buildings....then they went after the Washington Redskins.
Now they can't seem to live without getting rid of a flag.

I don't like the damned thing myself....but I'm not gonna tell anyone they can't have one.

Tell you what.....get rid of that racist Affirmative-Action and you can burn the damned Confederate flag all you want.

Not yet.......give it time.
11402437_505859706232470_1414276112029703622_o.jpg

Sales are up over 3,000 percent now.

Listen.

That sound you hear is the sound of thousands of Chinese sewing machines cranking out Confederate flags.
I intend to buy the Battle Flag and fly it from my home. Also, remember after 911 just about every car had a flag or two on it flapping in the wind? I'd love to see that again, but with the Battle Flag.

Screw this PC shit. The flag had nothing to do with the murders..

Yup. Hillary said it should not be displayed anywhere. Even tho' I don't, many consider her reasonable.

Clinton says Confederate flag has no place in US - Yahoo News

Forum List

Back