Who is watching the Olympics?

I'd sure like to see a poll of the American people to see how much support a war on China would get...I think this is one of those rare incidents in the USA where the people favor war and the leaders do not....because the leaders and the media are getting paid off....its sickening...
Show them photos of the victims of America's two atomic bombs first. Especially the little children that are the same age as theirs.

Apparently very few people.

The Olympics have record low ratings.

Of the people polled, 57% of Democrats said they planned to watch some of the Beijing Olympics, compared to 40% of Republicans and 35% of independents.

A Morning Consult poll taken a week before the Beijing Olympics asked more than 2,000 American adults why they wouldn't be watching the 2022 Winter Games.

The most common reasons people gave as to why they weren't watching the Beijing Games was a lack of interest in the events (65%) and no interest in the athletes (57%).

There was 40% of Americans who said they weren't watching the Winter Olympics is because it was hosted by China.

Yea, democrats don't care about the genocide there due to their harsh communist dictatorship, that much is evident.
Not one single second of this Olympics will I watch.

Of the people polled, 57% of Democrats said they planned to watch some of the Beijing Olympics, compared to 40% of Republicans and 35% of independents.

A Morning Consult poll taken a week before the Beijing Olympics asked more than 2,000 American adults why they wouldn't be watching the 2022 Winter Games.

The most common reasons people gave as to why they weren't watching the Beijing Games was a lack of interest in the events (65%) and no interest in the athletes (57%).

There was 40% of Americans who said they weren't watching the Winter Olympics is because it was hosted by China.

Yea, democrats don't care about the genocide there due to their harsh communist dictatorship, that much is evident.
I’ve seen a little bit. But it feels dirty to watch. It’s supporting NBC in their support of the scumbag Peoples’ Republic of China which engages in absolutely reprehensible deliberate human rights violations.

I do hope that NBC loses a boatload of money on the Olympics this winter.

OLYMPICS.jpg

I'm watching....multiple channels this year. Love the Olympics.

As he types on a computer that has Chinese components.

You're not very bright or honest.
Trump was trying to get those things back to our nation. But the progs and the RINOS/NEO CONS and the media torpedoed it with their stealing the election agendas. Nationalism is bad. We lived off it for hundreds of years taking care of ourselves and remaining free. The way you promoted it as being the worse thing ever, well here we are. Xi takes no shit. Understand. He will push until pushed back. And he may have released the bio agent.

I haven't watched the last eight Olympics of either flavor, so missing these is the norm. Between doping scandals, allowing professionals, adding too many subjective judged sports, and the march to wokeness, I lost interest years ago.

Mixed snowboard race was a great one. Won by a 36 year old American woman and 40 year old man.

His 5th Olympics and first medal.

The ratings were much better when we only had 3 channels and no one streamed anything. I`ll watch a little bit because I like winter sports and I don`t give a fuck where they`re being held. Did anyone boycott our Olympics when we had segregation and Jim Crow?

There's no excuse for W or Biden or any other US president that allowed any of those wars to continue. It was mass genocide that was finally admitted to be just that.

Who is going to China?

America is responsible and the D party is about half of it.

I see no distinction between R's and D's on the issue of America's wars. You can blame either and I won't disagree.

But do it somewhere else, this topic is the Olympics and the attempt to blame China for something. Anything?
The Democrats started WW1 and WW2?
They really did start and lose the Civil War.

Forum List

Back