Who is watching the Olympics?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Apparently very few people.

The Olympics have record low ratings.

Of the people polled, 57% of Democrats said they planned to watch some of the Beijing Olympics, compared to 40% of Republicans and 35% of independents.

A Morning Consult poll taken a week before the Beijing Olympics asked more than 2,000 American adults why they wouldn't be watching the 2022 Winter Games.

The most common reasons people gave as to why they weren't watching the Beijing Games was a lack of interest in the events (65%) and no interest in the athletes (57%).

There was 40% of Americans who said they weren't watching the Winter Olympics is because it was hosted by China.

Yea, democrats don't care about the genocide there due to their harsh communist dictatorship, that much is evident.

The Olympic committee should have moved the games...no one wants to watch the bio weapon Chinese games...we should be bombing the shit out of them not playing stupid games in their bat virus infected hell hole of a nation...

The Olympic committee should have moved the games...no one wants to watch the bio weapon Chinese games...we should be bombing the shit out of them not playing stupid games in their bat virus infected hell hole of a nation...
We are at war with them, but not a traditional war.

They unleashed bioweapons, so what should the response be?

If you ask democrats, the response is to try and win a gold in ice skating.

We are at war with them, but not a traditional war.

They unleashed bioweapons, so what should the response be?

If you ask democrats, the response is to try and win a gold in ice skating.
We should be taking the south China sea away from them with the help of the Navy's of the free world who also lost hundreds of thousands of souls....

Apparently very few people.

The Olympics have record low ratings.

Of the people polled, 57% of Democrats said they planned to watch some of the Beijing Olympics, compared to 40% of Republicans and 35% of independents.

A Morning Consult poll taken a week before the Beijing Olympics asked more than 2,000 American adults why they wouldn't be watching the 2022 Winter Games.

The most common reasons people gave as to why they weren't watching the Beijing Games was a lack of interest in the events (65%) and no interest in the athletes (57%).

There was 40% of Americans who said they weren't watching the Winter Olympics is because it was hosted by China.

Yea, democrats don't care about the genocide there due to their harsh communist dictatorship, that much is evident.
I watched the opening ceremonies and they were spectacular.
I would be surprised if any American would have a good word to say about the Olympics in China.

The socalled genocide is another war against Islamic terrorism, but manufactured into something else by American propaganda.

In any case, how could China's actions against the Uighurs even come close to the American made genocide in Iraq. Or afghanistan for that matter, or any of the other 40 wars of aggression by the US since the end of WW2.

Americans hate the Chinese and they hate Islamic terrorists, but they love Chinese Islamic terrorists!

We should be taking the south China sea away from them with the help of the Navy's of the free world who also lost hundreds of thousands of souls....
I say come up with a virus that only affects Chinese genetics

Give them incurable diarrhea or something.

I watched the opening ceremonies and they were spectacular.
I would be surprised if any American would have a good word to say about the Olympics in China.

The socalled genocide is another war against Islamic terrorism, but manufactured into something else by American propaganda.

In any case, how could China's actions against the Uighurs even come close to the American made genocide in Iraq. Or afghanistan for that matter, or any of the other 40 wars of aggression by the US since the end of WW2.

Americans hate the Chinese and they hate Islamic terrorists, but they love Chinese Islamic terrorists!
So you are saying that "W", who voted for Biden, as Biden also voted to go to war in Iraq, committed mass genocide?

Well then it explains why they don't see a problem going to China for the Olympics

Except for Iraq, democrats started every war in US history

But then, "W" ended up really being a democrat.

Well said.

Trump started no wars, and he even signed a peace deal in Israel that Democrats said could never be signed.

Democrats are hateful, ignorant, genocidal warmongers.

Just say'in

I'd sure like to see a poll of the American people to see how much support a war on China would get...I think this is one of those rare incidents in the USA where the people favor war and the leaders do not....because the leaders and the media are getting paid off....its sickening...

I'd sure like to see a poll of the American people to see how much support a war on China would get...I think this is one of those rare incidents in the USA where the people favor war and the leaders do not....because the leaders and the media are getting paid off....its sickening...
As he types on a computer that has Chinese components.

You're not very bright or honest.

Oh, my bad.

Same routine as above...but this was at the Olympics last night.

That's right, boycott Atlanta for the All Star game, but go to the genocidal Olympics where China launched Covid to the world secretly.

It really shows who democrats are at war with. They are not at war with countries that want to destroy them, rather, they are at war with their own citizens who want to save their country.

I've never, in my entire life, not even once, watched the Olympics.

To me, it's just plain boring.

That's right, boycott Atlanta for the All Star game, but go to the genocidal Olympics where China launched Covid to the world secretly.
That was MLB, not the DNC.... the DNC really can't make MLB move anything.
It really shows who democrats are at war with. They are not at war with countries that want to destroy them, rather, they are at war with their own citizens who want to save their country.
No, it really shows how you have no life.

So you are saying that "W", who voted for Biden, as Biden also voted to go to war in Iraq, committed mass genocide?
There's no excuse for W or Biden or any other US president that allowed any of those wars to continue. It was mass genocide that was finally admitted to be just that.

Well then it explains why they don't see a problem going to China for the Olympics
Who is going to China?
Except for Iraq, democrats started every war.
America is responsible and the D party is about half of it.
But then, "W" ended up really being a democrat.

Well said.
I see no distinction between R's and D's on the issue of America's wars. You can blame either and I won't disagree.

But do it somewhere else, this topic is the Olympics and the attempt to blame China for something. Anything?

Forum List

Back