Who is watching Mayweather / Pacquiao tonight?

I just read the thread. I cannot believe they begin their show in the middle of the night! Who can stay up all night for that? I'm turning in. Good night.

I am not going to watch it but I did pray for him today that God would grant him the victory, Drifter.

Who are you rooting for Pacquiao?

Yes! He is the one I prayed for. I asked the LORD to give him the victory. I should also pray for Mayweather - that the LORD brings him to repentance and salvation! I have yet to do that. I will have to do that today! That man is very lost. More money would only serve to send him to hell faster.
like the Lord would give a dam about a Boxing match,something im sure he thinks is totally illogical and a waste of time....
xFem4Fj.jpg

Don't be a putz. At least Pacquaio will use his money to help others. You should see his victory as a blessing that will go far and wide. Night!

Don't be a putz. At least Pacquaio will use his money to help others. You should see his victory as a blessing that will go far and wide. Night!
It was a win-win for Manny....he gets 40% of the take.

Now if we could just get Floyd to spend on something other than his own lavish lifestyle. I wonder how much he will donate to the victims in Nepal...or the poverty stricken black boys in Baltimore.

Now if we could just get Floyd to spend on something other than his own lavish lifestyle. I wonder how much he will donate to the victims in Nepal...or the poverty stricken black boys in Baltimore.
Charity Spotlight The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation - Black Celebrity Giving Black Celebrity Giving

Charity Spotlight The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation - Black Celebrity Giving Black Celebrity Giving
That story is 8 years old and appears not to disclose the amount of his charitable giving. No doubt he gives something. How much is the question.

That story is 8 years old and appears not to disclose the amount of his charitable giving. No doubt he gives something. How much is the question.
Thats not the point. Obviously you didnt know he gave back.

Forum List

Back