• Bush/minions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rush

• "The establishment"

• Total voters
  • Banned
I would also question who is the leader of the democrooks?

Pretty much Hitlery right now, but it was the meat puppet faggot until a year ago. Are there any real choices there?

Bernie?

Bernie?

Yet Hitlery lemmings are the only tools we hear from. Why do you suppose that is? Are all collectivists slavishly devoted to whomever the DNC picks?

Funny how bed wetters insist the people they're programmed to hate all support Dump (we don't, but he's still better than hitlery) because we're ignorant uneducated racists who cling to cults of personality yet they all seem content to be ruled by a "woman" who has never accomplished anything. Her entire career is a political joke yet she finds zealots better than Jim Jones could have dreamed of.

Too bad that criminally insane sociopath isn't the DNC nominee.

There would be 40 million dead (and newly found undead) "voters" for the rest of us to clean up but it would be worth the labor.

I would also question who is the leader of the democrooks?

Pretty much Hitlery right now, but it was the meat puppet faggot until a year ago. Are there any real choices there?

Bernie?

Bernie?

Yet Hitlery lemmings are the only tools we hear from. Why do you suppose that is? Are all collectivists slavishly devoted to whomever the DNC picks?

Funny how bed wetters insist the people they're programmed to hate all support Dump (we don't, but he's still better than hitlery) because we're ignorant uneducated racists who cling to cults of personality yet they all seem content to be ruled by a "woman" who has never accomplished anything. Her entire career is a political joke yet she finds zealots better than Jim Jones could have dreamed of.

Too bad that criminally insane sociopath isn't the DNC nominee.

There would be 40 million dead (and newly found undead) "voters" for the rest of us to clean up but it would be worth the labor.

:cuckoo:

Trump is the new leader of the GOP and represents the views of the majority of his party.

leader? what the hell, we're not electing a prime minister here. we have a separation of powers in this country, or at least we're supposed to in the constitution.

Trump isn't the leader of the GOP he is merely the nominee. Rience Prebus or however you spell it is the actual party chairman if I'm not mistaken.

leader? what the hell, we're not electing a prime minister here. we have a separation of powers in this country, or at least we're supposed to in the constitution.
Trump isn't the leader of the GOP he is merely the nominee. Rience Prebus or however you spell it is the actual party chairman if I'm not mistaken.

Technicalities. Trump is the real leader look at the turnout for his rallies, and he was overwhelmingly voted for nominee. Trump is the new GOP.

Forum List

Back