Who is the Antichrist?

Hi Hobelim:
I'd say you were taking the concept too literally.
Thanks hobelim but I think you are only talking about
a specific context or term, while I am discussing the
Broader concept that applies to ALL cases, not just that one application or usage of the term.

Thank you for clarifying what you mean.
I hope I have also clarified what I mean.
And these are not contradictory.

Hi Emily,

I agree to a certain extent but there is no doubt that when the NT was written, way before 325 c.e., there was an expectation for a false counterfeit Jesus to appear, who would claim to be God and establish the worship of a god unknown to the Jews, (the trinity) and through the power of deception and miracles that are lies will deceive the nations for millennia and persecute kill and destroy anyone who would not receive the mark of the beast or the number of his name.

This is not my opinion, this is our collective history.

Hi Hobelim:
I'd say you were taking the concept too literally.
Thanks hobelim but I think you are only talking about
a specific context or term, while I am discussing the
Broader concept that applies to ALL cases, not just that one application or usage of the term.

Thank you for clarifying what you mean.
I hope I have also clarified what I mean.
And these are not contradictory.

Hi Emily,

I agree to a certain extent but there is no doubt that when the NT was written, way before 325 c.e., there was an expectation for a false counterfeit Jesus to appear, who would claim to be God and establish the worship of a god unknown to the Jews, (the trinity) and through the power of deception and miracles that are lies will deceive the nations for millennia and persecute kill and destroy anyone who would not receive the mark of the beast or the number of his name.

This is not my opinion, this is our collective history.

Hi Hobelim
And again, similar to God and Christ,
just because there are many MESSENGERS who bring the spirit of God/Christ
does not make One Messenger the Messiah over the others.
Collectively when ALL people embrace the MESSAGE then the MESSAGE is
the spirit of the MESSIAH incarnated for all to see universally.

And as with the Antichrist,
because the spirit of antichrist has been in the world,
any number of people or incidents can manifest the SPIRIT of antichrist.

You can say Hitler and the Holocaust was a major uprising.

I would say this Jihadist Terrorism is the spirit of Antichrist
that is manifesting and striking fear and causing people to
blame and spread hate messages in the media which is the
False Prophet manifesting, any hateful speech that incites
more unforgiveness, fear, and blame of others instead of
bringing PEACE and HEALING/COMFORT which is the Holy Spirit.

So we have the False Prophet also manifesting worldwide
over the media as the OPPOSITE of the healing grace,
forgiveness and corrections in the Holy Spirit that accompanies
the establishment of Truth and Justice that sets humanity
free from strife and suffering in vicious cycles of retribution.

There is not "one person" you can name as more of the
"False Prophet" than any other, as there are many who
bear this spirit of hateful, divisive speech for provoking war and attacks.

And like Christ who is embodied by the body of people as a whole,
so is the Antichrist manifested by being embodied by MOBS of people
acting in this spirit.

If I had to guess what movements symbolize the Antichrist
I would guess Hitler and the Holocaust as a major mark in history,
the whole culture of Jihadist and Terrorist attacks and the reactions to them
(again not just one "person" but an entire Collective Identity)
and also this backlash going on politically in America
that is more like the False Prophet abuse of speech to foment war and talk of war.

That is also tied to the spirit of Antichrist and retribution.

Do you agree that Terrorism can be seen at
Retribution and Collective Spirit of Antichrist,
and yet NOT be tied to any "one person?"

the Holocaust was caused by MOBS of people all
following that spirit of Antichrist, and Hitler only
killed a limited number of people himself, the rest
was done by masses of people following the mob mentality.

The uprising in Ferguson is not just "one person"
or the riots in LA were not either. the "mob mentality"
of retribution can take over masses and still
manifest as an identifiable event or movement
that can be attributed as a manifestation of Antichrist spirit.

There may be central marks or trends in history, but
it does not have to be one person.

It does follow the general trend or process
described in the Bible.

The Bass has been researching this for the past 11 years and has made some stunning conclusions based on simple logic:

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast with seven heads is the antichrist and the seven heads no doubt are referring to the G-7 it seems. Only one porblem, the nation called Israel fits somewhere in here.

The antichrist, according to the Bible, is anyone who denies that Jesus is the Messiah (like most of the Jews:)

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. (23)No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23, NIV

Hi Hobelim
And again, similar to God and Christ,
just because there are many MESSENGERS who bring the spirit of God/Christ
does not make One Messenger the Messiah over the others.
Collectively when ALL people embrace the MESSAGE then the MESSAGE is
the spirit of the MESSIAH incarnated for all to see universally.

And as with the Antichrist,
because the spirit of antichrist has been in the world,
any number of people or incidents can manifest the SPIRIT of antichrist.

Hi Emily, again, I am afraid that you are mistaken. There is only one Messiah appointed by one God to teach the one and only right way to understand and conform to the commands of God that leads to the one life promised for obedience. And he is the ONE Messenger above all others.

In the same way that many people are and have been inspired by Jesus for good many have gone astray and do not share in the mystical body of Christ in any way and many of these same people instead have been inspired by the antichrist, a false counterfeit substitute Jesus, with a false message of a false salvation in the name of a false roman triune god that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence first unleashed on the nations of the world in 325 c.e...

Last edited:
The antichrist, according to the Bible, is anyone who denies that Jesus is the Messiah (like most of the Jews:)

I hate to break the news to you Ishmael but THE JEWS have always been right to reject and deny the roman assertion that a trinity diddled a virgin and became a man called Jesus who abolished Mosaic law and instructed people to worship and eat a lifeless matzoh for spiritual life.

There was never any such Jesus or messiah.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

I hate to break the news to you Ishmael but THE JEWS have always been right to reject and deny the roman assertion that a trinity diddled a virgin and became a man called Jesus who abolished Mosaic law and instructed people to worship and eat a lifeless matzoh for spiritual life.

I am not a Muslim, Sir/Ma'aam, so I don't know why you are calling me "Ishmael."

...so you don't believe in Jesus...tell me, do you find this New Testament Scripture to be true (John 3:36, Amplified Bible?:)

"...But whoever disobeys (is unbelieving toward, refuses to trust in, disregards, is not subject to) the Son will never see (experience) life, but [instead] the wrath of God abides on him. [God’s displeasure remains on him; His indignation hangs over him continually.]"

Your cookie. Not the bible. Scripture does not stand or fall by your interpretation of it, Hobelim. Realize that. It's truth you cannot afford to miss.

The video cut off after her comment on compressed numbers. I have to try an look up that video again. She was a stand in for Strauss-Kahn but I thought he took his seat back as head of IMF after he his lawyers got him out of trouble for raping the NYC Muslim maid.

I usually go to youtube to view. But this is a very weird speech.....very weird.........and it rolls into the current demise of the dollar and the formation of BRIC. With the IMF looking to do a Global Reset in which they want the new world currency to be the BARAC I believe.........In honor of Keynes........

BRIC is China, Russian, India, Brazil, and South Africa for their gold reserves.......The currency War has escalated.

Revelation 17 KJV - And there came one of the seven angels - Bible Gateway

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

6 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Daniel chapter 7 confirms this, and will give you greater insight into who these beasts represent. I'll do a few with you, Eagle. Go to Daniel 7:2 and we can begin there:

beginning in verse 2 - Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. 3 And the four beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made to stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Stop there. Who is this in verse 4? It is America. We came out of Great Britain - what animal represents Great Britain? The Lion. What bird represents America? The eagle - the eagle was plucked out of the lion lifted up from the earth - made to stand upon the feet as a man and a man's heart was given to it. What is the other symbol for America? Uncle Sam. Look at the chapter and verse Daniel 7: 4 What is the significance of 7:4 ? America's birth happened 7/ 4 / 1776.

Now go to the next creature - verse 5 And behold another beast, a second like to a bear, and it raised itself up on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it, and they said thus unto it, Arise and devour much flesh.

Who is the bear? Russia, it is raising itself up on one side - it is waking up with great power to devour much flesh. Hold on - what is verse 6? After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon its back four wings of a fowl, the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. What nation is the leopard? Germany. Germany will dominate the EU - watch that is already becoming a reality - the ten horns are the ten nations that merge in Europe the EU - ( verse 7 ) and the three horns plucked up by the roots are those that are taken out of the 10. ( verse 8 ) and verse 8 speaks also of the anti christ - all of chapter 7 and 8 and 9 is descriptions of what is to come.... the first part of 7 I studied from Erwin's end times study - I do not agree with all of what he gleans from Daniel and Revelation but some of it I believe he is right on the mark.

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

6 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Daniel chapter 7 confirms this, and will give you greater insight into who these beasts represent. I'll do a few with you, Eagle. Go to Daniel 7:2 and we can begin there:

beginning in verse 2 - Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. 3 And the four beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made to stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Stop there. Who is this in verse 4? It is America. We came out of Great Britain - what animal represents Great Britain? The Lion. What bird represents America? The eagle - the eagle was plucked out of the lion lifted up from the earth - made to stand upon the feet as a man and a man's heart was given to it. What is the other symbol for America? Uncle Sam. Look at the chapter and verse Daniel 7: 4 What is the significance of 7:4 ? America's birth happened 7/ 4 / 1776.

Now go to the next creature - verse 5 And behold another beast, a second like to a bear, and it raised itself up on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it, and they said thus unto it, Arise and devour much flesh.

Who is the bear? Russia, it is raising itself up on one side - it is waking up with great power to devour much flesh. Hold on - what is verse 6? After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon its back four wings of a fowl, the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. What nation is the leopard? Germany. Germany will dominate the EU - watch that is already becoming a reality - the ten horns are the ten nations that merge in Europe the EU - ( verse 7 ) and the three horns plucked up by the roots are those that are taken out of the 10. ( verse 8 ) and verse 8 speaks also of the anti christ - all of chapter 7 and 8 and 9 is descriptions of what is to come.... the first part of 7 I studied from Erwin's end times study - I do not agree with all of what he gleans from Daniel and Revelation but some of it I believe he is right on the mark.

I've been reading that as well as the Leopard was gravely wounded but has been healed.........It has the feet of the Bear as well which could imply the break up of Russia and even Ukraine.............

So we have the leopard beast in Europe signifying the EU.

Then we have the other side of the equation the Dragon.......Which is China and has now openly rejected the currency of the United States and the EU.....It has formed an alliance under BRIC. A 1/4 of the World both in size and numbers if not even more under the new BRIC Alliance...........

What is getting at me is that IMF video with all the codes in it. Always referring to 7. It refers to a Hundred years since WWI, and 70 years since the IMF was formed...........

Large alliances are now forming in this world and the currency Wars are at the heart of it.

The video cut off after her comment on compressed numbers. I have to try an look up that video again. She was a stand in for Strauss-Kahn but I thought he took his seat back as head of IMF after he his lawyers got him out of trouble for raping the NYC Muslim maid.

I usually go to youtube to view. But this is a very weird speech.....very weird.........and it rolls into the current demise of the dollar and the formation of BRIC. With the IMF looking to do a Global Reset in which they want the new world currency to be the BARAC I believe.........In honor of Keynes........

BRIC is China, Russian, India, Brazil, and South Africa for their gold reserves.......The currency War has escalated.

I wasn able to see the entire video just now. The first words are key - she states - I do what I am told to do. She obviously was hand chosen to stand in for Strauss - Kahn - head of IMF who raped the NYC Muslim maid - this woman Christina who is speaking was the one chosen to take his place - Kahns' good friend Etienne Davignon - head of Bilderberg is a Solvay by birth and a Satanist whose family owns the Chateau de Amerios Castle near Muno, Belgium - the Solvays boast that the anti-christ will first appear at their Belgian Castle whose address translates - home of the Serpent - according to one former NATO official child sacrifice and child sex parties - even hosting the King of Belgium happen at this residence- world leaders IMF - World Bank & Nato along with diplopats leaders of nations have met for business at this castle. It is also called Mothers of Darkness Castle. It does appear Belgium has been granted great favor by Lucifer for some reason. They must be serving him very well. As a side note - she appears to be a Luciferean - whether or not Christina is her true name is debatable. But Christina means Follower of Christ - and it does appear she is doing her part to follow the anti Christ by setting the "stage" for him. ( no pun intended ) As Strauss - Kahns Bilderberg buddy is a Satanist I'm inclined to believe he is too along with their choice for his replacement. Satanists like Keeping it in the "family" so to speak.

I've been reading that as well as the Leopard was gravely wounded but has been healed.........It has the feet of the Bear as well which could imply the break up of Russia and even Ukraine.............

So we have the leopard beast in Europe signifying the EU.

Then we have the other side of the equation the Dragon.......Which is China and has now openly rejected the currency of the United States and the EU.....It has formed an alliance under BRIC. A 1/4 of the World both in size and numbers if not even more under the new BRIC Alliance...........

What is getting at me is that IMF video with all the codes in it. Always referring to 7. It refers to a Hundred years since WWI, and 70 years since the IMF was formed...........

Large alliances are now forming in this world and the currency Wars are at the heart of it.

Well I never knew that the number 7 was so important to them but as I was born on the 7th I hope it makes them cringe a little. lol. The good news is we win. We won at the cross and it is Christ who has given us the Victory! 7 is God's number not Lucifer's. It's a divine number, not magic. She is mistaken.

You were definitely on the ball to catch this. DEFINITELY.

The Bass has been researching this for the past 11 years and has made some stunning conclusions based on simple logic:

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast with seven heads is the antichrist and the seven heads no doubt are referring to the G-7 it seems. Only one porblem, the nation called Israel fits somewhere in here.
Thanks for the necro, I kinda miss "The Bass"

he was a special kind of dumb

You were definitely on the ball to catch this. DEFINITELY.

Those that control the money supply in this world control the world..........Their manipulation and usury are at the heart of the matter......they are using the code in a series of 7's............

Countries have now rejected our currency..........and are also rejecting the POWER OF IT to include the IMF.....and Euro............And they are now the big boys on the planet openly rejecting it.

In order to perform the reset, they have to crush the economy and the dollar...........To go to another currency which is yet to be determined.............aka another Great Depression that happens when they decide............Problem is that Corps and countries like China are playing with them anymore, which is causing high tensions with the currencies......

Other countries have rejected the dollar........latest was Gadaffi.......wanted to bring back the gold denar.........
Saddam wanted to restore the Denar as well.........OPEC was going on the Denar until we gave them an offer they couldn't refuse on the Dollar........

It's all playing out with the current alliances forming.

Tell ya what.................I'll make it simple for anyone reading this thread.................

If you promote life and help others to live their lives? You're part of Christ.

If you promote your lifestyle (as well as spirituality and religion) as being the only right one? You're probably part of the Anti-Christ, because God wants us to learn as much as possible.

Incidentally, those who are extremists are trying to put a lid on how much a person can learn.

Did any of them bother to understand that the second most used word in the Quaran was knowledge, only second to God?

How can you learn anything if you kill everything that you don't understand?

Tell ya what.................I'll make it simple for anyone reading this thread.................

If you promote life and help others to live their lives? You're part of Christ.

If you promote your lifestyle (as well as spirituality and religion) as being the only right one? You're probably part of the Anti-Christ, because God wants us to learn as much as possible.

Incidentally, those who are extremists are trying to put a lid on how much a person can learn.

Did any of them bother to understand that the second most used word in the Quaran was knowledge, only second to God?

How can you learn anything if you kill everything that you don't understand?

Who were you referring to.................I saw this thread and decided to post about revelations.........and put to world events...........Who's killing everything you don't understand here...................

I am killing ants in my yard. Posted a thread on it.

Forum List

Back