who is running this rodeo?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
sooooooooooo i admit to being rather distracted of late....but suddenly i realize...there is a flag and supporting member icon on my profile? and yes i have complained in pm to the admin (gunny to be exact) and suddenly he is off having a life?

someone take care of this greivious error .......and do i get two more bumperstickers?

sooooooooooo i admit to being rather distracted of late....but suddenly i realize...there is a flag and supporting member icon on my profile? and yes i have complained in pm to the admin (gunny to be exact) and suddenly he is off having a life?

someone take care of this greivious error .......and do i get two more bumperstickers?

1. No such luck on the life.

2. No such luck on me not running the rodeo.

BUT ... you should be getting your bumper stickers.:lol:

Gunny, you are helping strollingbones pimp out his ride?

Whooo-Hooo!

How do mere mortals get these here bumper stickers?

*Laughs*

Whooo-Hooo!

*Laughs*

That would be HER ride. Never confuse bones with a man. She's FAR more deadly ...:lol:

i am running out of room for stickers..i am gonna have to cull some of the older ones
Just cover 'em up with the new ones. If you try to peel 'em off it'll take the paint right off your tailgate.

Whooo-Hooo!

*Laughs*

i wanna be a mod! if you can make post sperm a mod...i can be a mod....
Slip Gunny a Franklin!:lol:

Forum List

Back