who is running this rodeo?

and apparently anyone but me can be a mod lol

I think you've stumbled upon the secret requirement to be a mod....

1. Is the poster level headed and able to enforce rules judiciously (Y) (N)

2. Is the poster someone other than Strollingbones? (Y) (N)

*must answer (Y) to both the above questions in order to be considered for mod position*

and apparently anyone but me can be a mod lol
I once considered forming my own renegade USMB volunteer mod militia after my generous offer to join his special operations unit was rebuffed by the board tyrant.

If I ever do get around to taking over this board, Bones, you will be the first to receive a modhood.

Watch me get banned now....:rolleyes:

o you would love to be banned for 24 hours...you could bitch and moan about it for weeks.....so you offered to be a mod and got turned down...i see a trend here...i think gunny only wants female mods that wont smack talk him back....

i will admit the post sperm mod was shocking ...but hey ...roll with it...we need some young blood....

ooooooo and i hear about the cybering going on...

o you would love to be banned for 24 hours...you could bitch and moan about it for weeks.....so you offered to be a mod and got turned down...i see a trend here...i think gunny only wants female mods that wont smack talk him back....

i will admit the post sperm mod was shocking ...but hey ...roll with it...we need some young blood....

How did Dis get the job, then?
:eusa_think:

:eusa_eh:

:eek:

touche'

soooooooo we iz gonna revolt and throw the current administration out.....but i kinda like crimson...and article 15 is just a sweetie...even crusty old del is worth keeping...echo and care are sweeties..i dont know newby that well at all....and i think the little post sperm will show a good use of spine...i miss kitten..i keep hoping she will come back...and really who does elvis bother?

you know gunny you have passed over me...to appoint a lot of other people......the list just seems to be growing....

swim little sperm swim.....you might be a real person one day.....

i so enjoy mocking the young ones...

She's my friend, and I know she can do the job if I need someone in a pinch. You just got pussy-envy.

If I was trying to be a tyrant I would get a freakin' company of Marines.:evil:

touche'

soooooooo we iz gonna revolt and throw the current administration out.....but i kinda like crimson...and article 15 is just a sweetie...even crusty old del is worth keeping...echo and care are sweeties..i dont know newby that well at all....and i think the little post sperm will show a good use of spine...i miss kitten..i keep hoping she will come back...and really who does elvis bother?

you know gunny you have passed over me...to appoint a lot of other people......the list just seems to be growing....

swim little sperm swim.....you might be a real person one day.....

i so enjoy mocking the young ones...

I think it would be interesting to see the list of people who have requested (or begged) to become a mod.

:eusa_whistle:

She's my friend, and I know she can do the job if I need someone in a pinch. You just got pussy-envy.

If I was trying to be a tyrant I would get a freakin' company of Marines.:evil:

*makes scratching noise* o right i am really scared now.....marines....the ones who wine about a few mere back scratches.....

sooooooooooo i admit to being rather distracted of late....but suddenly i realize...there is a flag and supporting member icon on my profile? and yes i have complained in pm to the admin (gunny to be exact) and suddenly he is off having a life?

someone take care of this greivious error .......and do i get two more bumperstickers?

I'll stick your bumper, Bones.

sooooooooooo i admit to being rather distracted of late....but suddenly i realize...there is a flag and supporting member icon on my profile? and yes i have complained in pm to the admin (gunny to be exact) and suddenly he is off having a life?

someone take care of this greivious error .......and do i get two more bumperstickers?

I'll stick your bumper, Bones.

Thank you Dan---someone has too --and quickly ! :lol:

Forum List

Back