Who is Christine Ford?

‘Many dislike Professor Ford due to her dark personality’

Brett Kavanaugh’s formerly anonymous accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, has come forward. She’s a professor in the Social Work Department at California State University – Fullerton. Many interested in learning more about who Ford is have come across her students’ reviews on RateMyProfessors.com.

They’re … not good.

Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5 (a failing grade if the roles were reversed). The reviews span from 2010 – 2014, which rules out students tampering with her reviews as part of the current Kavanaugh controversy.

“Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced,” one student wrote. “Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton’s MSW program as long as she is there.”

16535_1.jpg

Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

“Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her,” he/she wrote in a 2014 review. The student reported receiving an A in her class despite his or her displeasure with the professor. “She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.”

16535_2.jpg

Another student said her teaching style is the “opposite” of empowering.

“Do not take her class,” a student warned in 2013. “She is unclear with directions. Hard grader and talks for 2hr 45min without giving a break. she is exact opposite of what she teaches. empowering??? not at all.”

Another student said in 2010 her teaching is so bad, students will find themselves reaching for antidepressants:

16535_3.jpg

More supportive students offered tempered praise.

‘Something’s Wrong with Her’: Christine Ford’s Students Savage Her in Reviews
Looks like the perfect liberal hero to me
She fits right in

I'm beginning to wonder if the reason Feinstein failed to reveal the accusations during the time that Congress was investigating Kavanaugh is because she did not want Ford up there giving testimony before the entire country, knowing that something was very, very, wrong with her.
You mean like she is a lying bitch? She also has a very poor memory about everything...

Worse still is she can not articulate the day her 'attack' happened, where it happened, who was present, and who hosted the party where she admits she was black out drunk by her own choice. Even the woman she cited as being present stated this woman is lying and the event never happened... This woman has sever credibility problems... I would call her a fucking liar...

Brett Kavanaugh’s formerly anonymous accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, has come forward. She’s a professor in the Social Work Department at California State University – Fullerton. Many interested in learning more about who Ford is have come across her students’ reviews on RateMyProfessors.com.

They’re … not good.

Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5 (a failing grade if the roles were reversed). The reviews span from 2010 – 2014, which rules out students tampering with her reviews as part of the current Kavanaugh controversy.

“Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced,” one student wrote. “Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton’s MSW program as long as she is there.”

16535_1.jpg

Another student reported feeling afraid of her, noting she has a vengeful streak.

“Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her,” he/she wrote in a 2014 review. The student reported receiving an A in her class despite his or her displeasure with the professor. “She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.”

16535_2.jpg

“Do not take her class,” a student warned in 2013. “She is unclear with directions. Hard grader and talks for 2hr 45min without giving a break. she is exact opposite of what she teaches. empowering??? not at all.”

Another student said in 2010 her teaching is so bad, students will find themselves reaching for antidepressants:

16535_3.jpg

Typical left wing white woman.

Arrogant lying stupid ass annoying

C. U. Next. Tuesday.

Just like every left winger. A complete disgraceful scumbag.

Chuck Schumer, Democrat leadership, fake news and their fake newsers have put their total credibility on the line for her, this should be interesting..

Breaking news reports there will be a hearing on next Monday..

Democrats are screwed ... :oops8:

A public hearing. Which the democrats fought for.

.. Well, Duh ....

I'm expecting quite a performance out of them .. perhaps Chuckles the Clown will show up this time...... :laugh2:

More than 200 schoolmates rally around Kavanaugh’s accuser

More than 200 women who attended the same all-girls school as Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser have signed an open letter supporting her allegations of sexual assault when they were both high school students.

-------------

Wow, looks like my 200 beat your 65.

From your link.. GOOGLE... ( recognized as left wing fascist resistance )

The letter is posted on the Google Forms websiteand says it’s been signed by “200+ alumnae,” but the names of the signatories aren’t included.

cowards of the left seems far more likely.. just the kinda proof you like...:ack-1:

Last edited:

They’re … not good.

16535_1.jpg

16535_2.jpg

16535_3.jpg

You know your source is attacking the wrong professor, right?

Right-Wing Media Attacks Wrong Christine Ford in Quest to Discredit Kavanaugh Accuser

I was about to say that.... ^^^

"Christine Blasey Ford is the Anita Hill of 2018.

It didn’t work on Justice Clarence Thomas and it won’t work on Brett Kavanaugh."
Anita Hill was telling the truth...and Clarence Thomas happened long before #metoo.

Again...

It didn’t work on Justice Clarence Thomas and it won’t work on Brett Kavanaugh.

That remains to be seen. I'm hearing Republicans saying the nomination should be delayed.

Screw that, Bart O'Kavanagh lied repeatedly during his confirmation hearings. That should be enough to end the most unpopular nominee in recent history. (Worse than Myers and Bork)

It didn’t work on Justice Clarence Thomas and it won’t work on Brett Kavanaugh."
Anita Hill was telling the truth...and Clarence Thomas happened long before #metoo.

It comes down to this:

Kavanaugh has an impeccable and unimpeachable judicial history and background supported by endless people willing to vouch for his integrity and character. The Democrats can't touch his judicial integrity, so they have manufactured another anonymous liar to attack him on a PERSONAL basis, and it turns out she's as far Left as they come.

SHE CAN'T PROVE A THING, she waited 30-40 years to come forward, and Feinstein held back until days before the vote to drop this bomb with obvious intent.

They will give the skank her day in court, she'll make her claims, and it comes down to who do you believe? Since we operate on the assumption of innocent till proven guilty, Kavanaugh wins and the skank walks. The democrats aren't going to vote him in anyway, they never were even if the guy walked on water, so the GOP pulls out the Harry Reid nuclear football. Kavanaugh in. SC fixed. Justice served. Democrats screwed again.

It comes down to this:

Kavanaugh has an impeccable and unimpeachable judicial history and background supported by endless people willing to vouch for his integrity and character. The Democrats can't touch his judicial integrity, so they have manufactured another anonymous liar to attack him on a PERSONAL basis, and it turns out she's as far Left as they come.

SHE CAN'T PROVE A THING, she waited 30-40 years to come forward, and Feinstein held back until days before the vote to drop this bomb with obvious intent.

They will give the skank her day in court, she'll make her claims, and it comes down to who do you believe? Since we operate on the assumption of innocent till proven guilty, Kavanaugh wins and the skank walks. The democrats aren't going to vote him in anyway, they never were even if the guy walked on water, so the GOP pulls out the Harry Reid nuclear football. Kavanaugh in. SC fixed. Justice served. Democrats screwed again.
Bart O'Kavanagh has an impeachable record of lying during congressional hearings...

It comes down to this:

Bart O'Kavanagh has an impeachable record of lying during congressional hearings...

Sheesh, could you even consider his innocence or integrity?

images.jpg

... :backpedal:

They’re … not good.

16535_1.jpg

16535_2.jpg

16535_3.jpg

I hope when she testifies that Republicans read these reviews into the record on national TV. The good professor will be in tears and thoroughly humiliated.

It comes down to this:

When was he convicted of perjury?

Just one look at her lawyer and you know exactly where this is going. Let’s see. California, professor at leftist university, virulently anti trump, under therapy, blacked out for years, was fearful for her life, and as her lawyer said, Ford is ready to do anything, and then she caught her self before saying to stop the nomination, to tell her story.

But here is where I really can’t stand what is going on. There is not a,person on this board or for that matter a person anywhere who has not done something as a teenager that would be disqualifying if they did it 40 years later. If we as a society are going to let unprovable allegations that happened when people were children disqualify you after 30 years of stellar service and immense accomplishment than the best and the brightest will continue to avoid public service and our country will continue to suffer for it. This is gutter politics and a disgrace and makes me ashamed of our politicians.

Stuff like this is the reason the government is infested with the likes of Comey, Strozk, Ohre, Brennan, and Yates.

I remember .. soon after that the women's liberal fascist groups like NOW were on their knees for BJ Bill and Hillary...

NOW they're phony bleeding heart metoo-ers for the Democratic Party/Fake Media cabal ... :auiqs.jpg:

77829f5415459ce9a1187f271800cf4a.jpg

Last edited:

It comes down to this:

Sheesh, could you even consider his innocence or integrity?

View attachment 217082

... :backpedal:

He is innocent of sexual assault until proven guilty. He's already shown his lack of integrity by lying repeatedly.

Forum List

Back