Who is a Jew?

Claiming that 3 of the 4 Jewish matriarchs were not Jewish demolishes nothing but the poster's credibility.

It comes as no suprise to me that such a poster doesn't understand the simple fact that *populations* evolve, not individuals.

Still - and let's all be thankful for this! - it takes a rare creature indeed to attempt to boast in the midst of displaying such aggressive stupidity as Ariuxxx has!

If someone would have to evolve just to be a maggot in pig shit, and individuals don't evolve, that means the poster in question is without hope. Sucks to be him. I didn't say he could evolve.

Speaking of what I didn't say, I didn't say "3 of the 4 Jewish matriarchs were not Jewish"(sic). NONE of the early wives of the the patriarchs were Jews. Not one of the dozens of wives of the twelve founders of the tribes of Israel were Jews. And, their sons also married gentile women. If children of a gentile women aren't Jews, then their children can't be Jews.
Should you Nazis be reading your holy book Mein Kampf instead of holding KKK Torah interpretation classes?

Yep, they converted to Christianity. But, the topic is "who is a Jew", not who is a Christian.

Um....no...

In several places in the Jewish Bible, there are relations which appear to be intermarriages - for example, King David is described as marrying the daughter of the king of Geshur,[9] and Bathsheba as having married Uriah the Hittite.[10] Deuteronomy itself implies that intermarriage to Edomites or Egyptians was acceptable, by permitting the grandchildren of such people to be treated as Israelites.[11] Traditional commentators generally explain such verses as referring to situations where the Gentile partner had converted,[12] and explicitly so in the latter case, where grandchildren are understood as being the grandchldren of converts.[13] In places, traditional commentators suggest that the person involved is not a Gentile, but a Jew who has lived in a Gentile country,[14] or that the law of the captive woman[15] is involved.[16]

Interfaith marriage in Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arjux -

Check Genesis 12:5 -

"Abram took Sarai his wife, and his nephew Lot, all their belongings, and all the souls they had made in Haran; they left to go to the land Canaan, and they arrived at Canaan"

Most experts on the Torah take this to mean that they converted.

Yep, they converted to Christianity. But, the topic is "who is a Jew", not who is a Christian.
Idiot, there was no Christianity back then for them to convert to. There wasn't even Christianity when Jesus was around. Jesus was a Torah preaching Jew, who was supposedly thought to be the Messiah of the Old Testament by his followers, who were Jews as well. If Jesus were to come back today he'd have no idea what "Christiantity" is. And he certainly would be throwing up at the thought of Islam.

In several places in the Jewish Bible, there are relations which appear to be intermarriages

Let's see. Abraham hooked up with Sarah and Hagar, neither were Jews. Isaac married Rebekah, not a Jew. Jacob hooked up with Leah and Rachel, neither were Jews. Etc.

- for example, King David is described as marrying the daughter of the king of Geshur,[9] and Bathsheba as having married Uriah the Hittite.

Or, you examples...

The OP says: "The Torah also forbids a Jewish man to marry a Gentile woman, and if he does, his children by that woman will not be Jewish." That is obviously false.

Are Jew's God's chosen people? Are these Jews born Jews or converts, and born of converts? If they're God's chosen people, why does God hate them (and, he obviously does).

In several places in the Jewish Bible, there are relations which appear to be intermarriages

Let's see. Abraham hooked up with Sarah and Hagar, neither were Jews. Isaac married Rebekah, not a Jew. Jacob hooked up with Leah and Rachel, neither were Jews. Etc.

- for example, King David is described as marrying the daughter of the king of Geshur,[9] and Bathsheba as having married Uriah the Hittite.

Or, you examples...

The OP says: "The Torah also forbids a Jewish man to marry a Gentile woman, and if he does, his children by that woman will not be Jewish." That is obviously false.

Are Jew's God's chosen people? Are these Jews born Jews or converts, and born of converts? If they're God's chosen people, why does God hate them (and, he obviously does).
God hates? Wow. With lunatics like you as steadfast supporters of the "Palestinian cause" I don't think Israel has anything to worry about. Carry on, Nazi boy.

Arjux -

You are asking a question which has already been answered.

Yes, Jews married Gentiles.

The torah suggests those gentiles converted to Judaism upon marriage.

What's your question?

Children of a gentile women are not jewish? That's interesting, considering that Abraham, Jacob, and the patriarchs of the tribes of Israel all married gentile women.

All I know is that there is a God Damned black gentry that calls themselves Jews.
And we know that there are plenty of NeoNazis wandering around who would have made perfect candidates for the Klu Klux Klan when they were burning crosses on the lawns of Black people.

jt2

I demolished the OP and all you can do is cry. You'd have to evolve just to become a maggot in pig shit.

Considering that there's no proof that Abraham even existed, that's pretty amazing that you'd know the religion of his snatches.

Children of a gentile women are not jewish? That's interesting, considering that Abraham, Jacob, and the patriarchs of the tribes of Israel all married gentile women.

All I know is that there is a God Damned black gentry that calls themselves Jews.
And we know that there are plenty of NeoNazis wandering around who would have made perfect candidates for the Klu Klux Klan when they were burning crosses on the lawns of Black people.

jt2

I demolished the OP and all you can do is cry. You'd have to evolve just to become a maggot in pig shit.
Did I touch a nerve?

jt2

Considering that there's no proof that Abraham even existed, that's pretty amazing that you'd know the religion of his snatches.

I have not ecountered the use of the word "snatches" in reference to
women since I examined the navy prison more than 30 years ago.
Most of the boys in the brig were there for issues relatated to drunkeness and were genrally the children of alcoholics. I am glad that I did have the opportunity to
deal with the base level of society-----it helps in understanding some word usage from poasters such as the thing above

Most of the boys in the brig were there for issues relatated to drunkeness and were genrally the children of alcoholics. I am glad that I did have the opportunity to
deal with the base level of society-----it helps in understanding some word usage from poasters such as the thing above

Nice deflection because you can't deal with the point I made. now go change your Depends, your mind seems to wander, so I thought I'd remind you. :D

I examined the navy prison more than 30 years ago.

This was before the era of 'don't ask, don't tell' then, was it?

yes----but homosexuals were not "SENTENCED TO THE BRIG"----they were discharged--usually via a "general discharge" if they were discovered to be homosexuals The rule "do not ask, do not tell" as far as know---did not make much difference-----lots of people lived "in the closet" back then

I don't think these ima and Ariux creatures are the "base level" of society. They would most likely be located in the "SEWER" of humanity.

Forum List

Back