Who is a Jew?

Who is a Jew? I'd say anyone who fucks or gets fucked through a hole in a sheet is Jewish.
As opposed to ima, who gets fucked through holes in walls, for a buck fifty for 3 minutes. Volumn discounts available...inquire at the trailer park office.

You're looking in a mirror. :lol:
Nope I'm looking at you. You sound like one of these punk neo Nazis with Nazi tattoos on your forehead that you'd find at a trailer park. I bet you your criminal record is ten pages long.

I think it is quite obvious to many of the readers that Ima gets her false information from hate sites. However, we should all thank her for showing us that she was raised in the gutter. How many of the readers have seen woman with such a vulgar mouth as Ima? Not only that, but she is in her own way showing us how sexually frustrated she is.

jt2

As opposed to ima, who gets fucked through holes in walls, for a buck fifty for 3 minutes. Volumn discounts available...inquire at the trailer park office.

You're looking in a mirror. :lol:
Nope I'm looking at you. You sound like one of these punk neo Nazis with Nazi tattoos on your forehead that you'd find at a trailer park. I bet you your criminal record is ten pages long.
Maybe if Ima shaved more often, one of the guys down at the Bund Hall would fall for her.

jt2

They want to dehumanize Jews in order to justify their hateds and violence.

Jews are not human - Hilchot Rotze'ach 2:11.

Jews are subhuman, through no effort of my own.

Jews are not human - John 8:44

Who decides who is a real follower of Judaism?

Why are anti-Semites always so worried about what a Jew is? And why do you think it's a topic up for your discussion?

Oh right, because you're an anti-Semite.
They want to dehumanize Jews in order to justify their hateds and violence. The usual Islamist / Nazi mindset.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage
Roudy, isn't it great how all these anti-Semite Neo/Nazi types don't mind letting us know that they run to the hate sites. They don't seem to realize that no matter how much they hate the Jews, if they were caught wandering in some area where radical Muslims were operating, they wouldn't stand a chance since these Muslims hate them just as much as they hate the Jews.

jt2

Isn't a Jew someone with thick coke-bottle glasses and a big nose? :D

Is that a scientific or just your Nazi cocksucker's opinion?

Isn't a Jew someone with thick coke-bottle glasses and a big nose? :D
Is there a particular reason that bikers and Muslims always gang bang Nazi whores like ima?

IMDb: Famous Jewish actors and actresses - a list by chavush20

Natalie Portman - Jew
images

Scarlett Johanssen - Jew
images

Chris Pine - Jew
MV5BMTY5ODkxNjQxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk3OTMwNA%40%40._V1._SY314_CR27,0,214,314_.jpg

James Franco - Jew

MV5BMTIyOTc0MjE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjgyODQwMg%40%40._V1._SY314_CR6,0,214,314_.jpg

Last edited:

Roudy----when you see a pile of dog feces in the guttter do you try to have a conversation with it?

Roudy----when you see a pile of dog feces in the guttter do you try to have a conversation with it?
I'll have to admit irose, you're right.

Roudy really indulges in conversation at all - as you may have noticed, 50% of his posting is racist and zoophiliac abuse, and the other 50% non sequitors with little relevance to the topic.

I've never seen him post anything substantial and accurate, and I doubt you have either. If you have - I'd love to see a link.

Roudy really indulges in conversation at all - as you may have noticed, 50% of his posting is racist and zoophiliac abuse, and the other 50% non sequitors with little relevance to the topic.

I've never seen him post anything substantial and accurate, and I doubt you have either. If you have - I'd love to see a link.
Let's not forget that Saigoon is the one who claimed that certain Syrian Christians are the ONLY people that still speak Aramaic. You're just an ignorant blabber-mouth and not to be taken seriously.

Roudy -

Actually, no, I did not claim that.

I claimed - quite correctly - that Ma'Louda is the only place on earth where Aramaic is still spoken on a day-to-day basis.

I did NOT say that only Christians speak it, nor that other people do not speak it.

Feel free to check, then come back and apologise.

Roudy -

Actually, no, I did not claim that.

I claimed - quite correctly - that Ma'Louda is the only place on earth where Aramaic is still spoken on a day-to-day basis.

I did NOT say that only Christians speak it, nor that other people do not speak it.

Feel free to check, then come back and apologise.
Feel free to eat shit.

I said:
Yes of course irose. There is a large community of Kurdish Jews that go back to Babylonian times, and some of the older ones even still speak Aramaic believe it or not. Also, when the Iraqi Jews were fleeing Iraq and the Arab pogroms of the late 40's and early 50's, many of them first went to the Kurdish part of Iraq / Iran border (which is a very mountainous area) and then eventually made their way into Iran, which at the time was friendly with Jews.

Then the ignorant blabbermouth dipshit Saigoon said:

You seem to be confused.
The only community which really can be considered to speak Aramaic today are the villagers of Ma'Lolua in Syria.
It's a beautiful town, not terribly far from Damascus.

Then I asked Saigoon if he would like ketchup with his shit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_Jews

Kurdish Jews or Kurdistani Jews (Hebrew: יהודי כורדיסטן*, Yehudei Kurdistan, lit. Jews of Kurdistan; Aramaic: יהודיא, Hozaye; Kurdish: Kurdên cihû) are the ancient Eastern Jewish communities, inhabiting the region known as Kurdistan in northern Mesopotamia, roughly covering parts of Iran, northern Iraq, Syria and eastern Turkey. Their clothing and culture is similar to neighbouring Kurdish Muslims and Christian Assyrians. Until their immigration to Israel in the 1940s and early 1950s, the Jews of Kurdistan lived as closed ethnic communities. Kurdish Jews largely spoke Aramaic, with some speaking native Kurdish dialects. For example, in Iraqi Kurdistan, they spoke both Aramaic and the Kurmanji dialect. After coming to Israel however, those who spoke Kurmanji switched over to Aramaic. Today, the large majority of Kurdish Jews and their descendants live in Israel.

http://www.ekurd.net/mismas/articles...urdisrael1.htm

The passion of Aramaic-Kurdish Jews brought Aramaic to Israel 15.4.2005
By JAY BUSHINSKY

Trying to unravel the mysteries of Aramaic is like embarking on an odyssey across the deserts, mountains and valleys of the Middle East and onwards to Europe and North America.

It is an intellectual adventure that leads to an array of secular scholars, devout clergy and laymen - Jewish and Christian - who are experts in the history of these Semitic languages, which in some places still survive. They tell of Israeli rock groups that sing modern Aramaic songs, of popular radio and TV programs in Aramaic or Syriac broadcast in Canada, the US and Scandinavia and of remote villages in Syria and Iraq, where Aramaic, rather than Arabic, is the local vernacular.

Aramaic is revered by Jews because it alternates with Hebrew in the later books of the Bible, is the Talmud's principal tongue and comprises several of Judaism's most important prayers, including the mourners' kaddish. Christians respect it as the language spoken by Jesus Christ and his apostles, while its eastern version, Syriac, is used in the liturgies of the ancient churches of Iraq and Syria. Kurdish Jews brought Aramaic with them from northern Iraq, Iran and Turkey to Israel, where it is still spoken at home by the older generation, in much the same way Ashkenazi Jews speak Yiddish with their parents or grandparents. But they also regard it as evidence of their being descendants of the "Ten Lost Tribes" who were deported by the Assyrians nearly a century before the two remaining tribes of Judea were expelled by the Babylonians.

Last edited:
Angel at the Fence: The True Story of a Love That Survived, written by Herman Rosenblat, was claimed by its author to be a Holocaust memoir telling the story of his reunion with and marriage to a girl who had passed him food through the fence while he was imprisoned at Schlieben, part of the Buchenwald concentration camp. The book, described as "the true story of a Holocaust survivor whose prayers for hope and love were answered", was scheduled for publication by Berkley Books in February 2009; its publication was canceled on December 27, 2008 when it was discovered that the book's central events were untrue.[2]

Prior to being exposed as a fabrication, the film rights to the book were purchased for $25 million by Harris Salomon of Atlantic Overseas Pictures
Angel at the Fence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so? I read a few paragraphs of the book----it was well written----a kind of historical fiction------the whole problem is that it did not occur that way in detail? neither did the "there's no room at the inn" and the "three wise men" christmas story Both are nice little historical fictions

Pineal glandFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Pineal gland

Diagram of pituitary and pineal glands in the human brain
Latin glandula pinealis
Gray's subject #276 1277
Artery posterior cerebral artery
Precursor Neural Ectoderm, Roof of Diencephalon
MeSH Pineal+gland

The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis, conarium or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces the serotonin derivative melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and seasonal functions.[1][2] Its shape resembles a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and it is located near the centre of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.

Jroc:
Jroc took the time out of his/her busy schedule to send me negative points, and to call me a "loon" for this dose of the Torah:

Why, it's the word of G-d as revealed in the Torah. No picking and choosing amongst Yahweh's yearnings. Either you follow The Law, or you suffer the consequences.

To elucidate:
If you haven't done so yet today, please recite the
Blessings over the Torah
before reading the Torah on this web site.
Who Is a Jew, According to the Torah?

How do we define who is a born Jew and who is not? If one of your parents is not Jewish, are you still Jewish?

This subject is a hotly debated one, at least among the non-Orthodox Jewish groups, but I don't really intend to discuss the politics of it very much. I want to simply explain the Orthodox stance, and demonstrate that it is and was the original Jewish definition.

Before I begin, I want to point out that absolutely none of what I write here is my own opinion. Throughout this article I am citing the Talmud and the Rabbis of the Talmud. None of this is my own interpretation, and none of this did I think up on my own, unless I explicitly say so.

So do not write me and insist that I am creating my own interpretation of the verses. I am telling you what the Rabbis say in the Talmud, and how they proved the meanings of the verses.

In any case, look at the verses and think about what they mean. Read the logic I cite here from the Rabbis. Don't focus on personalities. You're not liking a conclusion is not a good enough reason to ignore the logic and attack people.

Now let's discuss the subject.

The original and current Jewish definition of a born Jew is someone whose mother is Jewish. Even though the Torah forbids a Jewish woman to marry a Gentile man, if she does, her children will still be Jewish.

The Torah also forbids a Jewish man to marry a Gentile woman, and if he does, his children by that woman will not be Jewish. (beingjewish.com)

Jroc:
Jroc took the time out of his/her busy schedule to send me negative points, and to call me a "loon" for this dose of the Torah:

Why, it's the word of G-d as revealed in the Torah. No picking and choosing amongst Yahweh's yearnings. Either you follow The Law, or you suffer the consequences.

To elucidate:
If you haven't done so yet today, please recite the
Blessings over the Torah
before reading the Torah on this web site.
Who Is a Jew, According to the Torah?

How do we define who is a born Jew and who is not? If one of your parents is not Jewish, are you still Jewish?

This subject is a hotly debated one, at least among the non-Orthodox Jewish groups, but I don't really intend to discuss the politics of it very much. I want to simply explain the Orthodox stance, and demonstrate that it is and was the original Jewish definition.

Before I begin, I want to point out that absolutely none of what I write here is my own opinion. Throughout this article I am citing the Talmud and the Rabbis of the Talmud. None of this is my own interpretation, and none of this did I think up on my own, unless I explicitly say so.

So do not write me and insist that I am creating my own interpretation of the verses. I am telling you what the Rabbis say in the Talmud, and how they proved the meanings of the verses.

In any case, look at the verses and think about what they mean. Read the logic I cite here from the Rabbis. Don't focus on personalities. You're not liking a conclusion is not a good enough reason to ignore the logic and attack people.

Now let's discuss the subject.

The original and current Jewish definition of a born Jew is someone whose mother is Jewish. Even though the Torah forbids a Jewish woman to marry a Gentile man, if she does, her children will still be Jewish.

The Torah also forbids a Jewish man to marry a Gentile woman, and if he does, his children by that woman will not be Jewish. (beingjewish.com)
Maybe this is not Herr Professor VirtualMan's opinion, but it would be interesting to know why an anti-Semite is so obsessed with who is a Jew. There are people of every faith who follow everything their religion requires them to, and yet there are things many others conveniently overlook and yet they still consider themselves members of their faith. Is anyone here obsessed with why some Muslims follow every rule in their religious writings and why some backslide and do what they please while still considering themselves a Muslim? Does every Catholic or Protestant believe the same or are their different branches of their religion? I also would be interested in what religion VirtualEMan followed when young because I doubt he still follows it. If he were brought up a Catholic, did he believe that the Greek Orthodox were wrong and should have believed as he did? Or if he was a Lutheran (which certainly would be a good guess for Herr Professor), did he believe all the Baptists and Methodists were wrong in their beliefs? Do I or does anyone else on this message board care if some Muslims eat or smoke during Ramadan and still consider themselves Muslims? If anyone here did, it would be as petty and loony as Herr Professor VirtualEman being obsessed with who is a Jew that he has to go on and on and on with this as if it were really important.
http://www.newsday.com/news/world/ramadan-fast-dodgers-indulge-in-secret-1.3895018`

jt2

Roudy -

I think everyone on this board realises that you can never admit that you were wrong, and you will never debate any topic honestly.

It just isn't you.

I claimed that the only place on earth in which Aramaic is still widely spoken is Ma'Loula.

You can confirm that this is true on as many sources as you like. It remains true.

I am not responsible for the fact that you are woefully ill-informed, ill-educated and semi-literate.

Forum List

Back