Who is a Jew?

Considering that there's no proof that Abraham even existed, that's pretty amazing that you'd know the religion of his snatches.

I have not ecountered the use of the word "snatches" in reference to
women since I examined the navy prison more than 30 years ago.
Most of the boys in the brig were there for issues relatated to drunkeness and were genrally the children of alcoholics. I am glad that I did have the opportunity to
deal with the base level of society-----it helps in understanding some word usage from poasters such as the thing above

Nice deflection because you can't deal with the point I made. now go change your Depends, your mind seems to wander, so I thought I'd remind you. :D

oh gee----more pissy and shitty jokes-------again I am reminded of the times my work took me to the BRIG ----and to the wards for the imprisoned criminally insane

Who is a Jew? Someone who hates or denies God.

Who is a Christian? Someone who loves God.

Who is responsible for the genocide of hundreds of millions----and hundreds of millions or rapes and dead infants?

Those who claim that it is those of their own ideology who "love" "god" or who "love" "justice and who claim others "hate" GOD or "hate" Justice
It is this filth and scum who have murdered hundreds of millions in the name of their sick ideology and the sick worship of THEIR VILE "god" Adolf Hitler and Muhummad claimed their SPECIAL RELATIONSHIPS with "god" over the dead bodies of millions

Who is responsible for the genocide of hundreds of millions----and hundreds of millions or rapes and dead infants?

Answer: The avowed Jews on the US Supreme Court who protect women who murder their unborn children.

It is this filth and scum who have murdered hundreds of millions in the name of their sick ideology and the sick worship of THEIR VILE "god" Adolf Hitler and Muhummad claimed their SPECIAL RELATIONSHIPS with "god" over the dead bodies of millions

Hitler and Muhummad were both Jews.

In 1933, Hitler said, "It is through the peasantry that we shall really be able to destroy Christianity because there is in them a true religion rooted in nature and blood." Sounds like a Jew, to me.

Both are equally delusional. God is an invention of man, one of his worst. Good luck with that.

In 1933, Hitler said, "It is through the peasantry that we shall really be able to destroy Christianity because there is in them a true religion rooted in nature and blood." Sounds like a Jew, to me.

It sounds to me like you have absolutely no idea whatsoever what either Hitler nor Jews "sound like".

Posting doesn't get much more stupid than this, does it?

Wow...well....I guess 'Christians' is the answer you are looking for, but one could equally say 'communists', 'fascists' without bringing religion into it.

I have to say - that is one very, very odd question.

Wow...well....I guess 'Christians' is the answer you are looking for, but one could equally say 'communists', 'fascists' without bringing religion into it.

the accurate answer is nazis, muslims and christians and communists-----the common denominator is those who believe that they have the "IDEOLOGY FOR ALL MANKIND" and have a right to IMPOSE it Christians have ----to an overwhelming level ----given up that IMPOSE concept

Both are equally delusional. God is an invention of man, one of his worst. Good luck with that.
Invention of man? Oh, I get it. Just like the "Palestinians." Glad that's settled.

Unless you have actual proof that god exists, then he's just a figment of your imagination.

Who decides who is a real follower of Judaism?

Why are anti-Semites always so worried about what a Jew is? And why do you think it's a topic up for your discussion?

Oh right, because you're an anti-Semite.
They want to dehumanize Jews in order to justify their hateds and violence. The usual Islamist / Nazi mindset.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

It sounds to me like you have absolutely no idea whatsoever what either Hitler nor Jews "sound like".

Posting doesn't get much more stupid than this, does it?

It is best to simply not take the troll seriously.

He knows his posts will bring comments, that what he wants.

Say Islamists and end the conjecture.

Who is a Jew? I'd say anyone who fucks or gets fucked through a hole in a sheet is Jewish.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Who is a Jew? I'd say anyone who fucks or gets fucked through a hole in a sheet is Jewish.
As opposed to ima, who gets fucked through holes in walls, for a buck fifty for 3 minutes. Volumn discounts available...inquire at the trailer park office.

Id say a Jew is also someone with those stupid curly sideburns. :D

Forum List

Back