Who helped Trump put up the $92M bond?

You’re assuming that it was musk who helped with the bond
It was a former Trump.appointee.

This guy:

Evan Greenberg

Chubb is insuring oil and gas extraction and transport in Russia, fueling Russia’s war on Ukraine. In fact, Chubb called Russian oil and gas “one of the most promising activities” of its Russian operations. The insurer was recently backing Nord Stream 2, a massive, controversial natural gas pipeline built by Gazprom, the world’s largest producer of gas and a majority Russian state-owned fossil fuel company (which also happens to be funded by JPMorgan Chase).

You are fake news fool. Doesn't matter, we are going to destroy the Dem party and undo every stupid shit policy they implemented. Laughing as they cry and throw a hissy fit.
Does Orban have any extra cash laying around? I know of someone who could use a few bucks to help him out of a couple jams.

Trumpers have as much right to be in government as the assholes you support. Do you know what else is going on in GA. Fulton county cannot a substantial, election changing, number of ballots or images. They are looking at perjury charges and fraud being proven

2,036,041 Ballots Touched By Anomalies​

Not only do I agree with you but I also finally learned how to spell anomalies! I can't even pronounce it. :)

Here's your guy. This is who made it happen:

"In 2018, Trump appointed Chubb’s CEO Evan Greenberg to a White House advisory committee for trade policy and negotiations." - New Republic

Here he is being mentioned in 2022, not long after leaving that post.

1. Chubb is insuring oil and gas extraction and transport in Russia, fueling Russia’s war on Ukraine. In fact, Chubb called Russian oil and gas “one of the most promising activities” of its Russian operations. The insurer was recently backing Nord Stream 2, a massive, controversial natural gas pipeline built by Gazprom, the world’s largest producer of gas and a majority Russian state-owned fossil fuel company (which also happens to be funded by JPMorgan Chase). Following the horrific invasion of Ukraine, RAN joined more than 75 global organizations in sending a letter to Chubb and other financial institutions last week, urging them to end the financing, investing, and insuring of companies in Russia’s coal, oil, and gas industries, and to divest from existing holdings. Bankrolled by oil and gas profits, Russia’s war on Ukraine is yet another example of how fossil fuel extraction is linked to authoritarianism, violence, and war around the globe.
And there ya go.

tick-fucking-tock.

Keep your fingers crossed.

IMG_7516.webp

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

🕐🕞:113:

No evidence. It was a he-said, she-said that would have been dismissed if he weren’t Trump, and the Trump-haters weren’t after him.

'cept that a JURY found donny liable. & he just couldn't keep his orange cat-anus shaped mouth shut.

bow it's costing him even more.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back