Who helped Trump put up the $92M bond?

There is though... It's easily findable via Law and Order SVU...

So you think the FBI photos from Mar A LARDO are fake?
The phone call to Raffensberger in GA was AI?
The video of Trump on Jan 6 telling everyone to go the capitol and fight like hell was AI?
Twenty years of Trump tax returns showing fraud were also faked up?
Just answer the questions. Simple. You can do it, big boy.

Hey asswipe, this is America.

No one's a criminal till they're convicted.

Take your Stalinist bullshit elsewhere.
Out of 91 felony counts I'm thinking he'll be convicted on AT LEAST 25% of them.

My ""Stalinist bullshit""...This from a delusional supporter of fascism, and you're too fucking stupid to see it.
What does Trump mean when he says he will be a dictator for one day?

The NYT piece wasn't about the bonds; it was about a meeting with Musk to help finance Trump's campaign.

Trump will have no problem posting the bonds, he only needs to come up with 10% and he has plenty of collateral. He waits the 30 days because his attorneys can use that time for preparing the appeals.

He will post the other one in 2 weeks. Friday March 22.

You Cult 45 members are Trump's fascist wet dream.
Just remember, he doesn't give a shit about you if he wins anymore than he does about me.

He's just trying to stay out of prison. Period, the fucking end.

The video of Trump on Jan 6 telling everyone to go the capitol and fight like hell was AI?
Fake "wannabe" news. This will only get more painful as time goes on. I hope you're packed for travel...

Did you Raffenberger has been thrown of the SEC in GA.? I wonder why? He is to have nothing to do with the 2024 election.

The NYT piece wasn't about the bonds; it was about a meeting with Musk to help finance Trump's campaign.

Trump will have no problem posting the bonds, he only needs to come up with 10% and he has plenty of collateral. He waits the 30 days because his attorneys can use that time for preparing the appeals.

He will post the other one in 2 weeks. Friday March 22.
That's what Trump said. But Trump lies. He doesn't have a half a billion in cash for his appeals. He's using donor money to pay his legal bills. You guys are so fucking stupid...

Did you Raffenberger has been thrown of the SEC in GA.? I wonder why? He is to have nothing to do with the 2024 election.
Yeah, but it's the SEB not the SEC and it was a bunch of Trumpers who did it.

Did you know that Trump has been indicted in 3 federal cases and 1 state case with 91 felonies? And it wasn't a bunch of Biden supporters, it was done by grand juries picked by both Trump and prosecutors. It's called voire dire for you all who don't know how jury picking happens.

He doesn't have a half a billion in cash for his appeals.
He doesn't need a half-billion in cash dummy, that's why you buy a bond. He needs $50 Mil, and he has plenty of collateral to borrow that if he needs to.

Just his 30% share of 1290 6th is worth $600 Mil, ($300 Mil after debt). He doesn't want to sell it- it brought him $62 Mil in rent in 2022. But he sure as hell can borrow against it if he has to, or use it to collateralize the bond.

Yeah, but it's the SEB not the SEC and it was a bunch of Trumpers who did it.

Did you know that Trump has been indicted in 3 federal cases and 1 state case with 91 felonies? And it wasn't a bunch of Biden supporters, it was done by grand juries picked by both Trump and prosecutors.
Trumpers have as much right to be in government as the assholes you support. Do you know what else is going on in GA. Fulton county cannot a substantial, election changing, number of ballots or images. They are looking at perjury charges and fraud being proven.

Forum List

Back