Who helped Trump put up the $92M bond?

Why is it you pussy red hats always think we're crying. Biden is in the WH, you're running around like a fucking fool claiming every election you lose is rigged, trump is facing multiple settlements, and all this time we're laughing at you. Have a great day, shit head!

Why is it you pussy red hats always think we're crying. Biden is in the WH, you're running around like a fucking fool claiming every election you lose is rigged, trump is facing multiple settlements, and all this time we're laughing at you. Have a great day, shit head!
Because you people cry about everything. Hyper intolerant. Why are you people such bitter, unhappy sourpusses? I say it's a genetic flaw in your species.

E. Jean Carroll lawyer suggests third Trump defamation lawsuit possible after new comments​

• Donald Trump again denied rape and defamation claims against him by writer E. Jean Carroll.
  • The presumptive Republican presidential nominee said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” that the numerous judgments against him in New York will prompt companies to leave the state.
  • Trump days earlier posted a $91.6 million bond to secure the judgment from one of Carroll’s defamation cases while he appeals the verdict.
  • Carroll’s attorneys responded that the writer’s legal team is closely monitoring Trump’s latest remarks about her — and suggested that another lawsuit could be in store.

Who helped Trump put up the $92M bond? I think he's getting some help from the Space Nazi.

View attachment 914158
Joe is too senile to be held accountable for his crimes.
- Biden Department of Justice

2d7wt3.jpg

Yes, and as long as he's living rent free in our heads, he will never again live rent free in our White House!

Trump claims he grabbed women in their privates because he's a celebrity and they'd let him.
“Grabbing” was locker room slang. What he was saying is that when you’re rich, women are loose with their affections. I have no doubt that’s true.

And it’s a non-issue when you consider the damage Biden is doing: 1) he’s aiding millions of illegals into the country, who then go on to wreak havoc in the cities and commit crimes, 2) his spending in the midst of high inflation is making middle-class people unable to buy basics, 3) he’s being harder on our ally, Israel, than he is on Islamic terrorists, and 4) and he is turning the country into a banana republic by going after his #1 political opponent with an avalanche of “nothingburger” cases.

If Trump got a little something-something beyond that of average people, I don’t care.

Nice, inane and idiotic response......

Yeah, we're finding out that Donny DiaperFull is probably going to have to sell some of his properties in order to meet the $454M bond.

Musk will never see his $92M paid back, he's not as bright as I thought.
Fist $92 million for Musk is pocket cash. Second, fuck you and your lawfare, can't wait to see the left get what's coming to them.

Forum List

Back