Who Hates Sarah Palin?

You're the one making the assertion that she's "Just like Bush" - please provide us links to her policies that are "just like Bush"....

The religious right didn't like McCain and they love her. You figure it out.

You actually used Glen Beck? Yea, my dad was fooled by Glen Beck for awhile too. He pretends to be fair.

You should have seen him with Chuck Norris last night.

Hey Chuck Norris, you are rich, shut the fuck up! You have no clue how bad the GOP is for us.

He wanted Huckabee. Chuck norris lost a lot of credibility with me.

Isn't Don King a Republican? :clap2:

You mean about NATO living up to its intended design and treaty laws?

WEIRD!

oh YEA! just like how bush needed a UN resolution in order to validate invading iraq, eh? Gosh, BRAVO, dude. fucking BRAVO.

SADDAM has not disarmed, remember, motherfucker?

You mean about NATO living up to its intended design and treaty laws?

WEIRD!

About thinking it might under any set of circumstances be anything less than a disaster for us to get involved in a military action against Russia....

only someone who's waiting on the apocalypse because she thinks she's going to be raptured up would think that would be anything but insanity.

I hate her along with the other GOP because they believe 90% of us should be making $5K a year less so they can make $25K a year more.

That's greedy, selfish and evil. To think they made it so the prices went up, the value of the dollar went down and our wages went down and they think it is they that needs the break.

And to think they are the best for this country when they caused the housing crash, our 401K's to go bust and putting us in 2 recessions within 8 years. Not to mention double the debt and sell America cheap to foreign companies.

It may have been posted on Thinkprogress but it was McCain's own words stating she never took earmarks as Governor!Watch the View asshole!

Why asshole? Do you think asshole that if I read your article asshole that I'll run over to your asshole side of the political spectrum asshole?

shogun said:
oh YEA! just like how bush needed a UN resolution in order to validate invading iraq, eh? Gosh, BRAVO, dude. fucking BRAVO.

SADDAM has not disarmed, remember, motherfucker?
To think that ANYBODY would fuck your mother...

*shudders*

Anyhoo!

What does Resolution 1441 have to do with NATO repelling an attack on a member state?

Alas, let us shed a tear for the dearly departed Saddam. If only Hanz Blix had another 14 months the Iraqis would still be safely within their cages and Franc and Russia would still be getting rich enough to be our friends.

Drat that Bush!

About thinking it might under any set of circumstances be anything less than a disaster for us to get involved in a military action against Russia....

only someone who's waiting on the apocalypse because she thinks she's going to be raptured up would think that would be anything but insanity.
So you're opposed to the entire of NATO? Because it was founded for the sole purpose of repelling an attack for the USSR, which was nuclear armed then as it is now.

Of couse Russia has a shitbag military and it would be a disaster for them conventionally and if they're crazy enough to risk nuclear war over their dreams of bygone empire you should be worried about Putin, not Palin.

But this is typical. Liberals are the people Saddam and bin Laden and the rest look to when they assert that if you bloody Americans hard enough they run away. Liberals invite violence.

So you're opposed to the entire of NATO? Because it was founded for the sole purpose of repelling an attack for the USSR, which was nuclear armed then as it is now.

Of couse Russia has a shitbag military and it would be a disaster for them conventionally and if they're crazy enough to risk nuclear war over their dreams of bygone empire you should be worried about Putin, not Palin.

But this is typical. Liberals are the people Saddam and bin Laden and the rest look to when they assert that if you bloody Americans hard enough they run away. Liberals invite violence.

Why are you willing to go the mattresses over Georgia?

Blah blah blah blah blah..... liberals... blah blah blah blah blah...

there are things worth figing for... but not EVERYTHING deserves the response of "bomb bomb bomb..."... And not everyone who tells you that a particular war is stupid is "running away".

all the more reason people like you shouldn't get within 1,000 yards of the button...

I hate her along with the other GOP because they believe 90% of us should be making $5K a year less so they can make $25K a year more.

That's greedy, selfish and evil. To think they made it so the prices went up, the value of the dollar went down and our wages went down and they think it is they that needs the break.

And to think they are the best for this country when they caused the housing crash, our 401K's to go bust and putting us in 2 recessions within 8 years. Not to mention double the debt and sell America cheap to foreign companies.
I don't like to hate people I don't know but I know if I knew her I would hate her. I have also heard that her own son doesn't like her of course that is speculation but I wouldn't be surprised!

Article 15 said:
Why are you willing to go the mattresses over Georgia?
Are you willing to forego treaty obligations?

Obviously this is in the context of Georgia being admitted to NATO in the future but as those were the terms of Mr Gibson's question it isn't are we willing to suffer for Georia but are we willing to abondon obligations in the face of bald aggression?

Blah blah blah blah blah..... liberals... blah blah blah blah blah...

there are things worth figing for... but not EVERYTHING deserves the response of "bomb bomb bomb..."... And not everyone who tells you that a particular war is stupid is "running away".

all the more reason people like you shouldn't get within 1,000 yards of the button...
I know foreign policy isn't your strong suit but the NATO charter calls for repelling a military attack with military force.

Are you saying we should scrap the NATO treaty in favor of negoiating the Soviets--er--Russians out of member natons?

To think that ANYBODY would fuck your mother...

*shudders*

Do you really want to talk about mothers given that knuckle dragging behemoth that still doesn't know which toothless good ole boy down at Joe's Bar might be your father? really? I mean, Im sure the entire county NEEDED tornado protection but you'd think they'd use your mom's **** as a giant whistle siren rather than mobile cave.

Anyhoo!
What does Resolution 1441 have to do with NATO repelling an attack on a member state?

Given how it was used by bush to validate invasion, and how SHE would do the same by manipulated nato, it's pretty damn clear what the UN resolution has to do with it. Please.. after you get done manually stimulating your mothers clitoris feel free to get back to me on that. But wash your hands first.

Alas, let us shed a tear for the dearly departed Saddam. If only Hanz Blix had another 14 months the Iraqis would still be safely within their cages and Franc and Russia would still be getting rich enough to be our friends.
Drat that Bush!

Alas, let us shed a tear for never finding those big evil PHANTOM WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION that was insisted upon by your type. If only every other despot in the history of the world had the same toolbelt Bush had.. I mean, even Hitler had starry eyed followers like you so.. just think what he could have done with a UN resolution!

Now, go shave that whore of a mother of yours and tell her i'm bringing 8 of my dirtiest friends, a raincoat and cash for her to pay her rent..

That doesn't even make sense on its own terms.

To win elections you need to gain majorities. So if the GOP only wants rich people (in a minute you'll be cursing the unwashed masses) that means they would need a majority of people to be rich.

Of course the flip side is: if you're against propserity you punish achievement.

I don't like to hate people I don't know but I know if I knew her I would hate her. I have also heard that her own son doesn't like her of course that is speculation but I wouldn't be surprised!

Luissa's 13, isn't she?

Are you willing to forego treaty obligations?

Obviously this is in the context of Georgia being admitted to NATO in the future but as those were the terms of Mr Gibson's question it isn't are we willing to suffer for Georia but are we willing to abondon obligations in the face of bald aggression?

GIBSON: Would you favor putting Georgia and Ukraine in NATO?

PALIN: Ukraine, definitely, yes. Yes, and Georgia.

GIBSON: Because Putin has said he would not tolerate NATO incursion into the Caucasus.

PALIN: Well, you know, the Rose Revolution, the Orange Revolution, those actions have showed us that those democratic nations, I believe, deserve to be in NATO.

Putin thinks otherwise. Obviously, he thinks otherwise, but...

GIBSON: And under the NATO treaty, wouldn't we then have to go to war if Russia went into Georgia?

PALIN: Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you're going to be expected to be called upon and help.

But NATO, I think, should include Ukraine, definitely, at this point and I think that we need to -- especially with new leadership coming in on January 20, being sworn on, on either ticket, we have got to make sure that we strengthen our allies, our ties with each one of those NATO members.

We have got to make sure that that is the group that can be counted upon to defend one another in a very dangerous world today.

In essence, agreeing with this policy is agreeing to go to war with Russia over Georgia.

She wants to allow Georgia to join NATO knowing full well the likeliness of war.

That's insane.

Forum List

Back