Who Hates Sarah Palin?

No fucking way would I spill a drop of blood to defend Georgia.

And you know god damn well no Con on this board would sacrifice their life for the honor of Georgia. They, of course, have no problem sending other people's kids to fight their wars, while they pontificate from the status of armchair general.

If you don't like mother insults stop using them and I won't respond in kind.

Given how it was used by bush to validate invasion, and how SHE would do the same by manipulated nato, it's pretty damn clear what the UN resolution has to do with it.
So what you're saying is: If Georgia was admitted to NATO and the Soviets--er--Russia were to invade a response by NATO would only be possible if Palin manipulated the NATO treaty?

Alas, let us shed a tear for never finding those big evil PHANTOM WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION that was insisted upon by your type. If only every other despot in the history of the world had the same toolbelt Bush had.. I mean, even Hitler had starry eyed followers like you so.. just think what he could have done with a UN resolution!
I seem to remember Saddam had declared several thousand tons of varios CWs and BWs but had not--even by UN standards--provided adequate explanation as to their disposition.

Oddly, the disposition of those declared stockpiles remains a mystery.

Of course Saddam was hiding programs for future use and he was neck-deep into international terrorism.

Now, go shave that whore of a mother of yours and tell her i'm bringing 8 of my dirtiest friends, a raincoat and cash for her to pay her rent..
drat! I am undone by your internet tough-guyedness!

yeah, the Russians will never back down.
it'll be like the Cuban War all over again.

oh, wait.......

Yeah, because I'm sure America is really looking forward to reliving those days ...

In essence, agreeing with this policy is agreeing to go to war with Russia over Georgia.

She wants to allow Georgia to join NATO knowing full well the likeliness of war.

That's insane.

And if someone threatened you with violence for voting Little O would you kowtow i the name of peace or would you assert your freedom and vote for him with your head held high?

You're a bigot.
There. I win.
I guess I am then! I don't like you and the way you want to push your values on everyone else! big·ot (bgt) n.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

So by this meaning you are bigot also.

And if someone threatened you with violence for voting Little O would you kowtow i the name of peace or would you assert your freedom and vote for him with your head held high?

What does my right to vote have to do with Georgia?

We've had a line drawn in the sand for decades. Russia knows if they cross that line it means war. They haven't crossed it.

Russia has drawn their own line in the sand.

And now you want to cross it?

I guess I am then! I don't like you and the way you want to push your values on everyone else! big·ot (bgt) n.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

So by this meaning you are bigot also.

Lol. No, I don't go around claiming that those of other religions should be suppressed. That's a lib thing. Nor do I run around attacking people for their religion, their genetic heritage. I don't claim the majority of people are stupid based upon the fact that they don't agree with me, and I don't consider people in particular geographic locations to be less intelligent than myself.

Those are qualities of a bigot.

Lol. No, I don't go around claiming that those of other religions should be suppressed. That's a lib thing. Nor do I run around attacking people for their religion, their genetic heritage. I don't claim the majority of people are stupid based upon the fact that they don't agree with me, and I don't consider people in particular geographic locations to be less intelligent than myself.

You attack people on their political beliefs without thinknig they could possibly be correct. For example your assumption that liberals are all bigot. By definition, you are a bigot in the sense that you will not change your opinion and you will not tolerate a different one.

FOXNews.com - Who Hates Sarah Palin? - Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld

According to many in the media, we truly have discovered someone worse than Hitler — and it's Sarah Palin.

Head to any left-wing blog or even CNN for that matter and you'll find the zaniest of conspiracies -- froth that even a dude with rabies would find unseemly.

So how can one person create so much bile among folks who claim to be the most tolerant in the universe? I mean, liberals are the good people: They're open-minded, caring and of course, fair.

But somehow, a Republican lady in her 40s is exempt from this treatment. Perhaps, she truly is the devil in a dress, a ghoul that eats children and pollutes the planet and possibly beats Barack Obama, the patron saint of every customer buying wheat germ in bulk at GNC.

But I know the real reason why every single elitist media type is terrified of her. They've never met her. And by "her," I don't mean Sarah Palin. I mean "her", an actual normal woman with a bunch of kids, an average husband and no desire to watch "The L Word."

She's scary to these folks the way Wal-Mart is scary to them: Both are alien to someone who blogs about their chakras. They won't go there, because they've never been there.

To them, hating Sarah Palin is a symptom of larger bigotry against the rest of us, the normal. If they saw her at a party, they would wonder how she got in. She's the anti-Obama, the anti-New York Times, the anti-everything that Tim Robbins loves, which is why I love her — and you should too.

And if you disagree with me, then you sir are worse than Hitler.

Greg Gutfeld hosts "Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld" weekdays at 3 a.m. ET. Send your comments to: [email protected]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This article sounds like bullshit to me. Just because voters question her credentials to be VP, it doesn't translate into hating her. Yes, there are some rabid bloggers out there bashing Palin, but there seems to be as many rabid bloggers attacking Obama, so it seems balanced to me.

I don't hate her, and I don't hate McCain for that matter. I don't know Palin, but she doesn't really impress me much so far.

You were putting me down and anyone else who believes in abortion yesterday which is a religious and political belief.
And if I was 13 that would be age discrimnation because you meant it as an insult.

No, it wouldn't be discrimination. 13 year olds aren't adults, do not enjoy the rights of adults, and don't need to be treated as adults.

Putting down people individually is not bigotry, unless you're putting them down because they're a certain color, religion, from a certain place, etc. If I tell you you're an idiot because you don't understand something, that isn't bigotry. That's just describing you, personally. It isn't attributing stupidity to you based upon something else..where you're from, or how much money you have.

"libtard" -Alliebaba
This is a bigot remark and not very PC
Pot Calling the kettle black alitte!
And I have nothing against rednecks just redneck assholes!

Lol. I'm not PC, dear. That's not my thing at all.

Libtard is a perfectly reasonable name, given the shining examples of the liberal mind we have in here.

No, it wouldn't be discrimination. 13 year olds aren't adults, do not enjoy the rights of adults, and don't need to be treated as adults.

Putting down people individually is not bigotry, unless you're putting them down because they're a certain color, religion, from a certain place, etc. If I tell you you're an idiot because you don't understand something, that isn't bigotry. That's just describing you, personally. It isn't attributing stupidity to you based upon something else..where you're from, or how much money you have.

You are not treating people individually, you constantly refer to obama supporters as liberals and assume that they are against humanity.

What does my right to vote have to do with Georgia?

Georgians have a right to vote. They can't have that right if they are conquered.

And you can't have a right to vote if threats aren't stopped before their metastisize.

Not that your right to vote will mean much if threats of violence can be used to compel you to stop policies.

Georgia should be free to join NATO. It's not like NATO seeks the conquest of Russia, so their joining is harmless. Yet, Russia threatens and you people cower.

No, you're not free.

Obama's a liberal.
His base is liberal.
And I don't believe I've ever said all his supporters are liberals.

Does any of this matter?

Forum List

Back