Who Hates Sarah Palin?

Obama's a liberal.
His base is liberal.
And I don't believe I've ever said all his supporters are liberals.

Let me quote you, 'Obama's a liberal, and those who support him are liberals, whether they want to acknowledge it or not. And they are both bigoted and sexist.'

Obama's a liberal.
His base is liberal.
And I don't believe I've ever said all his supporters are liberals.

Does any of this matter?
Calling someone a tard is saying they are retarded and by calling them a libtard is putting down there politcal beliefs and if you read the definition I posted above for bigot that falls under being a bigot. I Win!

Let me quote you, 'Obama's a liberal, and those who support him are liberals, whether they want to acknowledge it or not. And they are both bigoted and sexist.'
Wouldn't McCain be sexist when making the same comment about Hilary's health plan. And as I recall isn't there a few conservatives on here who support Obama!

Calling someone a tard is saying they are retarded and by calling them a libtard is putting down there politcal beliefs and if you read the definition I posted above for bigot that falls under being a bigot. I Win!

Disagreeing with someone's political views is not bigotry, libtard.

Does that make me a bad person?

It makes you wrong. Probably bad as well, as anyone who values tyranny must be considered bad and wrong. I'm sure you have it justified in your head, but ultimately, it doesn't make any difference. You're right or you're wrong, you're good or you're bad. You can't be bad with a disclaimer "she meant well". It doesn't work that way.

Disagreeing with someone's political views is not bigotry, libtard.
Like I said before calling someone a libtard is! It is the same thing as me calling you a redneck! And you just proved my point one more time that you are also bigot!

It makes you wrong. Probably bad as well, as anyone who values tyranny must be considered bad and wrong. I'm sure you have it justified in your head, but ultimately, it doesn't make any difference. You're right or you're wrong, you're good or you're bad. You can't be bad with a disclaimer "she meant well". It doesn't work that way.

You are having a problem with definition. Just because I support obama does mean I support tyranny, SIC SEMP TYRANNUS!

And by saying they are wrong because of their politcal view is also being a bigot. You may disagree with their views but it doesn't make them wrong! You are making this to easy!

Woah woah..."You're right or you're wrong, you're good or you're bad." you can't be serious. We all have bboth light and dark inside. If you see the world in black and white, right and wrong, then you have no capacity to compromise, that is just like the religious fundementalists we are fighting, we are right, they dont aggree with us, they must be wrong.

It does when you disagree with them before you even know their views.

Er...the term "liberal" pretty much describes their views. It's a word used specifically to describe the views of a person. You can make quite a few assumptions based upon knowing what somebody's views are, and it does not fall into the realm of bigotry to do so. Being a liberal isn't like being from Oklahoma, or being black. It isn't something you can't help. Liberalism is a choice and a set of ideas, and as such, criticizing someone for embracing that is not bigotry.

Er...the term "liberal" pretty much describes their views. It's a word used specifically to describe the views of a person. You can make quite a few assumptions based upon knowing what somebody's views are, and it does not fall into the realm of bigotry to do so. Being a liberal isn't like being from Oklahoma, or being black. It isn't something you can't help. Liberalism is a choice and a set of ideas, and as such, criticizing someone for embracing that is not bigotry.

Is disaggreeing with abortion liberal? People don't have to follow the guidelines of liberals and conservatives, some people are actually capabel of free thinking.

Woah woah..."You're right or you're wrong, you're good or you're bad." you can't be serious. We all have bboth light and dark inside. If you see the world in black and white, right and wrong, then you have no capacity to compromise, that is just like the religious fundementalists we are fighting, we are right, they dont aggree with us, they must be wrong.

As opposed to the liberal jihad, who don't believe in right or wrong, and subsequently don't understand the difference between good and evil, truth and lie, honor and deceit.

There is a right, there is a wrong, there is such a thing as good, there is such a thing as evil. Everything is not relative, everything is not subjective.

As opposed to the liberal jihad, who don't believe in right or wrong, and subsequently don't understand the difference between good and evil, truth and lie, honor and deceit.

There is a right, there is a wrong, there is such a thing as good, there is such a thing as evil. Everything is not relative, everything is not subjective.

Abortion is. Consider a woman is raped and becomes pregnent. She can not afford to raise a child. What if someone is raped and giving birth can harm the mother physically, maybe kill her? Everything is not as clear as you want to think they are.

Btw, the terrorists think what they are doing is honorable and right. That is because they were told that sinse birth, not because they are evil. We should make every effort to extinguish this idea, but it was taught in schools and by priests propogating lies to elevate themselves.

Abortion is. Consider a woman is raped and becomes pregnent. She can not afford to raise a child. What if someone is raped and giving birth can harm the mother physically, maybe kill her? Everything is not as clear as you want to think they are.

Btw, the terrorists think what they are doing is honorable and right. That is because they were told that sinse birth, not because they are evil. We should make every effort to extinguish this idea, but it was taught in schools and by priests propogating lies to elevate themselves.
Don't confuse her. She doesn't understand that everything she says is making her look more and more like a bigot!

Don't confuse her. She doesn't understand that everything she says is making her look more and more like a bigot!

I will not stop until this board is ruled by logic, fact, and both sides tolerating the other's opinion.:lol:

Forum List

Back