Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

I never really understood why God puts up with Satan's crap.
It's an interesting case study at best. How was it that satan was originally on God's side and then rebelled.
Independent thought among personages of spirit in the presence of God
I guess we'll find out one day.

The Bible says God allows Satan's crap because he became the "god of the world" after Adam's fall. Even Jesus had to recognize Satan's power and position when tempted by him. Adam was the dominion of the Earth and the first perfect human, so everything was riding on him. Satan craftily seduced Eve that they would not die by eating a mere fruit and the rest is history.

It was not fruit, and you using that analogy shows how you cannot fathom why god wanted to keep mankind ignorant and stupid.

How bright would you be without any education at all?

Regards
DL

What in scriptures teach you that it is good to idol worship a genocidal son murdering God?

You are making assumptions that I and no serious Biblical scholar are familiar with. Your assumptions go against God's first commandment, so the scriptures that say you will gth.

You can make your choice here
Chick.com: This Was Your Life

I do not assume. I read your putrid bible.

You are the fool that believe in fantasies like hell.

Regards
DL

So you think being ignorant of all knowledge is what makes us perfect.

Well, people here know you are ignorant of all knowledge and no one thinks you are perfect.

Irrelevant to what I put, but thanks for tucking tail and running away.

Regards
DL

You're the one who said that being ignorant of all knowledge is what makes us perfect. Thus, I was paying you a compliment. Not really, but you are stupid enough to believe it.

You may have read it, but did not do it in a fashion that God would have wanted you to. It's no wonder you have this attitude against God and will end up as Jack Chick described. Then you will have all the proof, finally believe in God and have all the time in the world. However, there are some other strings attached.

I don’t know what God or Satan’s game is, but God giving Satan dominion over our political/physical realm as well as the power to deceive our spiritual/religious realm in us all seems counterintuitive to what a good God would do.

It seems like God is giving Satan the advantage, in terms of our ability to think without deception or Satan’s undo interference.

Rev12;9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent,

called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Why did God curse us with Satan and her minions?

It cannot be to give us free will as none of us have the free will to never sin. If we did have that, we would have some examples of
people who never sinned.

On another tangent, scriptures say that God himself put’s lies/deception into his prophets and that he decides who will have faith or not by his doling out grace only to those he has pre-selected and thus denies other the ability to have faith or belief.

This biblical contradiction, strangely, refutes all that I put above on Satan. Can Christians clear up this contradiction?

Regards
DL
Satan. He runs this circus as was proven by him actually being able to offer the entire planet to Yeshua.....who told him to FO. All the royals and so-called leaders and "enetertainers--- distracting you" gladly accepted.

Well, people here know you are ignorant of all knowledge and no one thinks you are perfect.

Regards
DL

You're the one who said that being ignorant of all knowledge is what makes us perfect. Thus, I was paying you a compliment. Not really, but you are stupid enough to believe it.

You may have read it, but did not do it in a fashion that God would have wanted you to. It's no wonder you have this attitude against God and will end up as Jack Chick described. Then you will have all the proof, finally believe in God and have all the time in the world. However, there are some other strings attached.

Thanks for sharing your delusional thinking.

Stupid is as stupid writes.

Regards
DL

I don’t know what God or Satan’s game is, but God giving Satan dominion over our political/physical realm as well as the power to deceive our spiritual/religious realm in us all seems counterintuitive to what a good God would do.

It seems like God is giving Satan the advantage, in terms of our ability to think without deception or Satan’s undo interference.

called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

It cannot be to give us free will as none of us have the free will to never sin. If we did have that, we would have some examples of
people who never sinned.

On another tangent, scriptures say that God himself put’s lies/deception into his prophets and that he decides who will have faith or not by his doling out grace only to those he has pre-selected and thus denies other the ability to have faith or belief.

This biblical contradiction, strangely, refutes all that I put above on Satan. Can Christians clear up this contradiction?

Regards
DL
Satan. He runs this circus as was proven by him actually being able to offer the entire planet to Yeshua.....who told him to FO. All the royals and so-called leaders and "enetertainers--- distracting you" gladly accepted.

Satan could not offer what god never gave her.

Dominion was given to man. Not Satan.

Many lying Christians say Satan had dominion but they never show in scriptures where and when dominion was taken from man and given to Satan.

Regards
DL

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

Many lying Christians say Satan had dominion but they never show in scriptures where and when dominion was taken from man and given to Satan.

Regards
DL
Genesis. when they ate of the forbidden fruit.

Regards
DL

You may have read it, but did not do it in a fashion that they would have wanted you to.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.
325-380 - who spent the entire 4th century writing your book bond - after waiting 3 centuries to write it ... and changed the events of the 1st century to do so. when they became emboldened.

and your unwillingness to do the same as the original religion of antiquity requires, you are one of the conspirators, those that are responsible for the persecution and victimization of innocents that is the deliberate consequence of the 4th century ... that continues to this day and will be yours and all those that have come before and after their epitaphs as mortals.

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Genesis. when they ate of the forbidden fruit.

You are adding to the story and the bible itself tells you to read what it says and not what you want it to say.

Show your non-existent quote that shows where dominion was tranfered to Satan.

Further, tell us why god would have gifted us with what he rejected in heaven.

Regards
DL

What in scriptures teach you that it is good to idol worship a genocidal son murdering God?

You are making assumptions that I and no serious Biblical scholar are familiar with. Your assumptions go against God's first commandment, so the scriptures that say you will gth.

You can make your choice here
Chick.com: This Was Your Life

Regards
DL

This is a good example of your dishonesty.

Gnostics - which is what you claim to be - are spiritualists. They believe the God of the material world is evil.

You don’t sound like you believe in a spiritual world. Hence your dishonesty.

Pro tip: if you are going to be dishonest at least be smart about it.

Regards
DL

Thanks for sharing your delusional thinking.

Stupid is as stupid writes.

Regards
DL
You should know. You are an expert at both.

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

Neither.

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
You do realize Gnostics believe in two Gods, right? A good God and an evil God. You’re a Gnostic Christian, right?

Regards
DL

You may have read it, but did not do it in a fashion that they would have wanted you to.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.
325-380 - who spent the entire 4th century writing your book bond - after waiting 3 centuries to write it ... and changed the events of the 1st century to do so. when they became emboldened.

and your unwillingness to do the same as the original religion of antiquity requires, you are one of the conspirators, those that are responsible for the persecution and victimization of innocents that is the deliberate consequence of the 4th century ... that continues to this day and will be yours and all those that have come before and after their epitaphs as mortals.
You can’t even name this mystery original spoken religion that you believe, so shut the fuck up until you can.

Forum List

Back