Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

The gods lied to Adam and to Eve.

Why believe a liar?

Interesting. How so?

The Bible says it was Satan talking through the snake who lied.

Not if you know how to read English.

Get the quote and I will show you how to read.

Regards
DL

And I can show you how to read, comprehend and put things together.

"And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him." Revelation 12:9

"The Fall

3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.

He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You1 shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” 2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, 3 but God said, v‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ” 4 But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise,2 she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths."

Genesis 3:1-24 (in full here)
Genesis 3:1–24
Now, why don't you go find the verse that says God does not exist :abgg2q.jpg:.

My question to you is do you not believe Satan exists?

A&E didn't die.

The gods lied.

Satan told the truth.

Last edited:
So if enough people buy my book, it becomes real? Gawd, you’re stoopid.

Not exactly. What you said is a fallacy, so that makes you "stoopid." The point is the book by God convinces people to believe and understand how all of this happened and how it works. It's creation science that has the mountain of evidence while evolution and its atheist scientists believe in lies. I would say there isn't any science using the scientific method coming out of it. A person can ignore evolution all of their lives after getting their sheepskin and be fine.
God didn’t write the bible, men did. So those stories are made up (by men), not written by some invisible being that nobody can prove.

I'm so foolish
SATAN has tricked me!!!!!

Sarcasm won't be taken as an excuse. We all saw your post #21. You have to ask yourself, how else have I been lied to and tricked?

wpid-Photo-May-27-2013-618-PM.jpg

Satan won't stop until you demonstrate you're not a fool and his tool. Of course, I doubt you will be able to overcome.

God didn’t write the bible, men did. So those stories are made up (by men), not written by some invisible being that nobody can prove.

We already went over this. This is why you're considered an ignoramus. God authored the Bible like an autobiography. An autobiography can be written by others. How one can dispute an autobiography is for someone who knows the person to provide a statement against what was said/written and also provide evidence to back up their statement. One area is to go over what happened to Jesus. However, throughout the centuries the Bible has stood the test of scholarly people and has not been invalidated. To the contrary, the Bible has been validated. It is accurate, authoritative, complete and infallible. How else does it remain a non-fiction and historical book? You should try to get your feeble brain to answer my questions and then you may learn something. Go to the library and ask where the Bible is found, Taz ignoramus.

We already went over this. This is why you're considered an ignoramus. God authored the Bible like an autobiography. An autobiography can be written by others. How one can dispute an autobiography is for someone who knows the person to provide a statement against what was said/written and also provide evidence to back up their statement. One area is to go over what happened to Jesus. However, throughout the centuries the Bible has stood the test of scholarly people and has not been invalidated. To the contrary, the Bible has been validated. It is accurate, authoritative, complete and infallible. How else does it remain a non-fiction and historical book? You should try to get your feeble brain to answer my questions and then you may learn something. Go to the library and ask where the Bible is found, Taz ignoramus.
Was Jesus as obnoxious as you are? Is that how he’d want you to act?

I don’t know what God or Satan’s game is, but God giving Satan dominion over our political/physical realm as well as the power to deceive our spiritual/religious realm in us all seems counterintuitive to what a good God would do.

It seems like God is giving Satan the advantage, in terms of our ability to think without deception or Satan’s undo interference.

Rev12;9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent,

called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Why did God curse us with Satan and her minions?

It cannot be to give us free will as none of us have the free will to never sin. If we did have that, we would have some examples of
people who never sinned.

On another tangent, scriptures say that God himself put’s lies/deception into his prophets and that he decides who will have faith or not by his doling out grace only to those he has pre-selected and thus denies other the ability to have faith or belief.

This biblical contradiction, strangely, refutes all that I put above on Satan. Can Christians clear up this contradiction?

Regards
DL

Gnostics Christians, which is what you claim to be, believe in two Gods. The Evil God which is the God of the OT, and the Good God which is the God of the NT.

The Evil God is the God of the material world and the Good God is the God of the Spiritual world.

You see Gnostics like yourself hate the material world.

I know you lied just to draw me in. You are so transparent and have no purpose to you life.

Lurkers who can read and think might have an interest though. So.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.

1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL

Google it. I’ve even provided links. Gnostic Christians believe the material world is evil. It’s the basis of their faith. You’re a phony.

It must be "evolution" of the Christians against the atheists (sarcasm). Instead of acceptance, you are getting all judgmental and moral on me when you were immoral and sinful to Jesus. We know of your troll tendencies.

It must be "evolution" of the Christians against the atheists (sarcasm). Instead of acceptance, you are getting all judgmental and moral on me when you were immoral and sinful to Jesus. We know of your troll tendencies.
You’re obnoxious, I’ll assume that Jesus wants you to be that way. He sounded pretty full of himself too.

I don’t know what God or Satan’s game is, but God giving Satan dominion over our political/physical realm as well as the power to deceive our spiritual/religious realm in us all seems counterintuitive to what a good God would do.

It seems like God is giving Satan the advantage, in terms of our ability to think without deception or Satan’s undo interference.

called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

It cannot be to give us free will as none of us have the free will to never sin. If we did have that, we would have some examples of
people who never sinned.

On another tangent, scriptures say that God himself put’s lies/deception into his prophets and that he decides who will have faith or not by his doling out grace only to those he has pre-selected and thus denies other the ability to have faith or belief.

This biblical contradiction, strangely, refutes all that I put above on Satan. Can Christians clear up this contradiction?

Regards
DL
It can't be easy being god. Creating everything. Free will, mortality. Why would a god that loves his children seem to love to hurt us so much? Gods will seems to boil down to Murphy's law. And we have to accept that. Because... that is some God.

I'm so foolish
SATAN has tricked me!!!!!

Sarcasm won't be taken as an excuse. We all saw your post #21. You have to ask yourself, how else have I been lied to and tricked?

wpid-Photo-May-27-2013-618-PM.jpg

Satan won't stop until you demonstrate you're not a fool and his tool. Of course, I doubt you will be able to overcome.

You can choose to live your life in trembling fear of characters appearing in an ancient book of tales and fables, or not.

Let go of the fears and superstitions that you allow to haunt your every waking moment.

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

You need to read As A Man Thinketh by James Allen

Why? In a nutshell, what was your take away?

Regards
DL

Man has complete control over his thoughts

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Except Trump voters, they wait to be told what to believe.

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Except Trump voters, they wait to be told what to believe.

Believe me Trump supporters do not have the monopoly on that character flaw

Check the early art, like the expulsion painting at the Vatican, and wonder why Satan is depicted as a female.

You mean Eve? She ate the forbidden fruit, gave it to Adam and passed along what Satan told her. Satan is the snake watching attentively to everything. Adam gets the sin because he was the first representative of the human race.

No I do not mean Eve. I meant Satan.

Tell us why Christians call what happened in Eden our fall, while singing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan?

As to the fall, what fall?

The Original Meaning Of Original Sin

Regards
DL

The gods lied to Adam and to Eve.

Why believe a liar?

Interesting. How so?

The Bible says it was Satan talking through the snake who lied.

Not if you know how to read English.

Get the quote and I will show you how to read.

Regards
DL

And I can show you how to read, comprehend and put things together.

"And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him." Revelation 12:9

"The Fall

3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.

He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You1 shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” 2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, 3 but God said, v‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ” 4 But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise,2 she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths."

Genesis 3:1-24 (in full here)
Genesis 3:1–24
Now, why don't you go find the verse that says God does not exist :abgg2q.jpg:.

My question to you is do you not believe Satan exists?

Only fools believe in the supernatural.

Regards
DL

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Not if you are an idol worshiping theist.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back