Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

There is nothing to indicate that someone named Matthew actually wrote any part of the bibles. A believer will believe anything.

Well, for this verse, Mark said the same. How can two different people say the same if they didn't hear for themselves? Throughout the Bible, i.e. over 400 times, it is written that it was God's word.

"And Jesus said to him, “ ‘If You can?’ All things are possible to him who believes.” Mark 9-23

It's coming back to me now because I think this is the verse I saw on the billboard. Matthew is not easy to read for me and I would've remembered if it was Matthew.
So if I write a book and write 400 times that I am god, does it make it so?

There is nothing to indicate that someone named Matthew actually wrote any part of the bibles. A believer will believe anything.

Well, for this verse, Mark said the same. How can two different people say the same if they didn't hear for themselves? Throughout the Bible, i.e. over 400 times, it is written that it was God's word.

"And Jesus said to him, “ ‘If You can?’ All things are possible to him who believes.” Mark 9-23

It's coming back to me now because I think this is the verse I saw on the billboard. Matthew is not easy to read for me and I would've remembered if it was Matthew.

There is nothing to indicate that some guy named Mark wrote any of the bibles. .

I don’t know what God or Satan’s game is, but God giving Satan dominion over our political/physical realm as well as the power to deceive our spiritual/religious realm in us all seems counterintuitive to what a good God would do.

It seems like God is giving Satan the advantage, in terms of our ability to think without deception or Satan’s undo interference.

Rev12;9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent,

called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Why did God curse us with Satan and her minions?

It cannot be to give us free will as none of us have the free will to never sin. If we did have that, we would have some examples of
people who never sinned.

On another tangent, scriptures say that God himself put’s lies/deception into his prophets and that he decides who will have faith or not by his doling out grace only to those he has pre-selected and thus denies other the ability to have faith or belief.

This biblical contradiction, strangely, refutes all that I put above on Satan. Can Christians clear up this contradiction?

Regards
DL

Gnostics Christians, which is what you claim to be, believe in two Gods. The Evil God which is the God of the OT, and the Good God which is the God of the NT.

The Evil God is the God of the material world and the Good God is the God of the Spiritual world.

You see Gnostics like yourself hate the material world.

However, God didn't speak to you. Moreover, no one would be interested in your book :auiqs.jpg:while God's book is a best seller year after year.

I think you failed, Taz. You were not chosen at this time. Maybe you could be in the future, but doubtful.

There is nothing to indicate that some guy named Mark wrote any of the bibles. .

Sure there is. These were equivalent to people who write autobiographies. Unless you have proof an autobiography is in error, then the biography is trusted. This has been done before with human autobiographies written by another writer. We would have this, but instead we have had witnesses who validated what happened. Thus, both of your claims are rejected.

Sure there is. These were equivalent to people who write autobiographies. Unless you have proof an autobiography is in error, then the biography is trusted. This has been done before with human autobiographies written by another writer. We would have this, but instead we have had witnesses who validated what happened. Thus, both of your claims are rejected.

Sorry, but you need to be honest with yourself and others, you have no proof that any of the Bibles were written by the so-called apostles.

You might first want to understand the definition of autobiography.

However, God didn't speak to you. Moreover, no one would be interested in your book :auiqs.jpg:while God's book is a best seller year after year.

I think you failed, Taz. You were not chosen at this time. Maybe you could be in the future, but doubtful.
So if enough people buy my book, it becomes real? Gawd, you’re stoopid.

I don’t know what God or Satan’s game is, but God giving Satan dominion over our political/physical realm as well as the power to deceive our spiritual/religious realm in us all seems counterintuitive to what a good God would do.

It seems like God is giving Satan the advantage, in terms of our ability to think without deception or Satan’s undo interference.

called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

It cannot be to give us free will as none of us have the free will to never sin. If we did have that, we would have some examples of
people who never sinned.

On another tangent, scriptures say that God himself put’s lies/deception into his prophets and that he decides who will have faith or not by his doling out grace only to those he has pre-selected and thus denies other the ability to have faith or belief.

This biblical contradiction, strangely, refutes all that I put above on Satan. Can Christians clear up this contradiction?

Regards
DL

God and his angel Lucifer got into a big fight and Lucifer fell out of heaven and a bunch of his friends tumbled after him. God sure wasn't going to go after them; they were pains in the ass. And so we deal with them.

Being cast out is not the same as falling out.

Especially when Satan fell right there beside Eve while Omni-present God did nothing.

God is a lousy babysitter.

Regards
DL

I never really understood why God puts up with Satan's crap.

I guess he likes what she does.

9phTRWn

Imgur

Regards
DL

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

Satan is "THE GOD OF THIS WORLD" until Jesus Christ returns and takes the throne.

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

You're 99.99% you know who, but I also know that one day, the Light will shine through for you

You're 99.99% you know who, given that you idol worship a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Regards
DL

Satan made it to the White House.

obama-satan.jpg

‘The Bible’ Producers Deny Satan Meant to Look Like Obama

You finally got one right. We had Satan in the White House and now have Donald Trump to undo what he did.

BTW, the answer to the OP's question is that under free will, YOU have control over your thinking except for the mentally ill who usually have trouble with their thinking.

As to how Satan gained his powers over humans, it has to do with Adam having dominion over the Earth. Since Adam committed the sin of disobedience to God even though he was perfect and had everything, Satan gained the dominion over the world and became "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

Check the early art, like the expulsion painting at the Vatican, and wonder why Satan is depicted as a female.

You show your ignorance of your own ideology.

Regards
DL

you idol worship a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Regards
DL
This is why at the end of the Thousand Year Reign of Jesus Christ from Jerusalem, the "nations" will actually assemble at Jerusalem and think they can defeat God in battle. Good luck with that, spawn of Satan.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

...he decides who will have faith or not by his doling out grace only to those he has pre-selected and thus denies other the ability to have faith or belief.

DL

That's the Calvinist view. Calvinists proof-read scripture. They twist scripture to sell themselves as the elect. As if they're some pre-selected group of people that God selected to save.

It is all in the King James bible regardless of you trying to ignore it.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back