Who has a secret ?

I ain't looking for gossip----- I want the straight scoop.

In this one way the internet is exactly like real life - ain't a single person who has the straight and skinny on anything. Not even The Boss.

We're all fed stories, lies, truths and half-truths. Whether they are actually believed or malicious tales doesn't make them any more or less true. And other posters' intent is impossible to determine.

Better to stick the extremity of your choice into a meat-grinder than expect to get to the bottom of anything, ducky, luv.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I ain't looking for gossip----- I want the straight scoop.

In this one way the internet is exactly like real life - ain't a single person who has the straight and skinny on anything. Not even The Boss.

We're all fed stories, lies, truths and half-truths. Whether they are actually believed or malicious tales doesn't make them any more or less true. And other posters' intent is impossible to determine.

Better to stick the extremity of your choice into a meat-grinder than expect to get to the bottom of anything, ducky, luv.

You're a liar----trying to steer me away from power. Nice try, woman. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back