Who has a secret ?

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
OK --who is is the know around these parts--no--not the wildly absurd guessing. I mean who REALLY knows the inside scoop around these parts.
I mean the real board scoops like " who shot JR ?" and stuff ?
Is Lumpy really trustworthy on this crap ?

OK --who is is the know around these parts--no--not the wildly absurd guessing. I mean who REALLY knows the inside scoop around these parts.

Nobody. True story. :cool:

Don't know... but people have been disappearing around here for seemingly no reason.

I'd like to know the scoop... who's got the dish on the disappearances?

Maybe they are fed up with the bullshit that is getting deeper than the butterflies.

Don't know... but people have been disappearing around here for seemingly no reason.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

I guess people play techie games and change nics and crap. You gotta be in the inner circle to get the snark.

Forum List

Back