Who got more bills passed and introduced? Ryan or Senator Obama?

I want Obama to moon walk across the edge of the White House's roof.

If he does half his supporters will claim its the best gift the world has ever recieved while the other half of his supporters will note he did it much better than Carter or Clinton.

The republicans on the other hand well, half of them will claim it wasn't really him doing the dancing but a a stunt double while the other half will claim it was him, however he is the worst dancer since Carter and is certainly not a Reagan. All the republicans will agree the dance threatened national security.

Because all you Obama haters can't admit how much Obama has actually achieved you try to overstate it and then say it's all a lie. Morons.

Because all you Obama haters can't admit how much Obama has actually achieved you try to overstate it and then say it's all a lie. Morons.

Yet you ignore that is why this thread exists, someone ignoring the accomplishments of Ryan and trying to minimize and understate what he has achieved.

:eusa_hand:

CaféAuLait;6155720 said:

Yet you ignore that is why this thread exists, someone ignoring the accomplishments of Ryan and trying to minimize and understate what he has achieved.

The three posts before me are completely off topic and you pick on me? :frown:

CaféAuLait;6155720 said:

Off topic? That was not the point. You said that people ignore Obama's achievements. This thead was created to ignore Ryan's achievements and minimize his. Is such 'hate' and 'lies' and "moronic" as you stated above?

Paul Ryan kicks Obama's Ass!!!

Paul Ryan has sponsored or co-sponsored 1063 bills.

Paul Ryan has sponsored or co-sponsored 255 bills that passed the House.

Paul Ryan has sponsored or co-sponsored 66 bills that have become LAW.

Obama-Facepalm.jpg
paul_ryan.jpg

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;6155769 said:
CaféAuLait;6155720 said:

Off topic? That was not the point. You said that people ignore Obama's achievements. This thead was created to ignore Ryan's achievements and minimize his. Is such 'hate' and 'lies' and "moronic" as you stated above?

See posts #17, 18, 19, 21, 22, and 23. (Although perhaps no so much on post 21 and 23.)

paul-ryan-two-bills.jpg

Ryan has been in congress since the late 90's. More than a dozen years and all I could find was that.

How long was Obama in the Senate? And what did he do?

Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 570 bills in the 109th and 110th Congress.

Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 15 bills that have become LAW since he joined the Senate in 2005.

Senator Obama has also introduced amendments to 50 bills, of which 16 were adopted by the Senate.

Most of his legislative effort has been in the areas of:

Energy Efficiency and Climate Change (25 bills)
Health care (21 bills) and public health (20 bills)
Consumer protection/labor (14 bills)
The needs of Veterans and the Armed Forces (13 bills)
Congressional Ethics and Accountability (12 bills)
Foreign Policy (10 bills)
Voting and Elections (9 bills)
Education (7 bills)
Hurricane Katrina Relief (6)
The Environment (5 bills)
Homeland Security (4 bills)
Discrimination (4 bills)

List of Laws Obama Got Passed

Check it out. It's a very long list.

What Santorum said.

Now, if anyone knows what Ryan did beyond what I found, please help me out here.

Holy shit, he's a real dynamo...

CaféAuLait;6155769 said:

See posts #17, 18, 19, 21, 22, and 23. (Although perhaps no so much on post 21 and 23.)

You only need post number 1 on this thread to show the OP was trying to do exactly what you accuse "Obama haters" of. Irony at its best.

CaféAuLait;6155051 said:
Oh and I forgot those bills which Obama only did on his own, since you seem to make a case because of the bills Ryan passed were seemed sparse.

The fact is, Obama has solely sponsored only two pieces of legislation that have passed into law.

One to name a post office, and one to support efforts in the Congo.

Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 15 bills that have become LAW since he joined the Senate in 2005.

Senator Obama has also introduced amendments to 50 bills, of which 16 were adopted by the Senate.

That's the difference between someone who actually works in government and a big slug that is Paul Ryan.

Sarah.....they both work in the Government.....i consider both to be slugs.....but they are still fellow Fed Workers....

Forum List

Back