Who got more bills passed and introduced? Ryan or Senator Obama?

RDean's underwear is now all totally yellow....as is the underwear of others on this board.

The affirmative action moron is now in a freefall and no carpet in the home of a liberal is safe from uncontrollable urination.

Because all you Obama haters can't admit how much Obama has actually achieved you try to overstate it and then say it's all a lie. Morons.

If Obama is doing such a great job then why as the incumbent is he not leading by 20% or more in polling data?
As popular and well regarded as liberals believe Obama to be, then nationally, Obama should be a shoo in for re-election. Perhaps a landslide.
Obviously such is not the case.
So tell us, why is this?
Just answer the question.

CaféAuLait;6155720 said:
Because all you Obama haters can't admit how much Obama has actually achieved you try to overstate it and then say it's all a lie. Morons.

Yet you ignore that is why this thread exists, someone ignoring the accomplishments of Ryan and trying to minimize and understate what he has achieved.

:eusa_hand:

The three posts before me are completely off topic and you pick on me? :frown:

Stop whining....Oh wait, this is what liberals do. They bitch and whine about how everything is unfair.

CaféAuLait;6155776 said:

I guess you are done debating/discussing and off to add to more insults to your name calling above. :eusa_clap:

Your a moron.

Yep, guess your right. grats.

Hey empty HEAD....The proper term is "You're" not "your"..
And it is poor grammar to use contractions when not necessary.
Another product of the politically correct dumbed down lowest common denominator public school system.

CaféAuLait;6155051 said:
Oh and I forgot those bills which Obama only did on his own, since you seem to make a case because of the bills Ryan passed were seemed sparse.

The fact is, Obama has solely sponsored only two pieces of legislation that have passed into law.

One to name a post office, and one to support efforts in the Congo.

Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 15 bills that have become LAW since he joined the Senate in 2005.

Senator Obama has also introduced amendments to 50 bills, of which 16 were adopted by the Senate.

I'm curious how he did ANYTHING in his years in the Senate as he seemed to be spending the vast majority of his time running for election to the White House.

However, check out Barack Obama, President - GovTrack.us for his record.

You can find Rep Ryan's record @ Paul Ryan, Representative from Wisconsin's 1st District - GovTrack.us

:cool:

When Obama does something worthwhile, we will acknowledge it.

I am, however, sorry to inform you that wiping his ass with the U.S. Constitution is not an "accomplishment" in our book.

Nor is apologizing to the world for our simple existence....but I digress.

Forum List

Back