Who Gets Treated Worse?

Who Gets Treated Worse?

• Total voters
Actually they're cannon fodder that managed to get home. If you'd pay up, they could get the care they need in a timely manner.

Because they're "Right-Wing Extremists" right, Scumbag?

Nope, just not so bright. Still, you promised them care now didn't you? So, stop bitching and pay up.

It is not a money issue...it is an incompetence and negligence issue. The Government cannot run shit.

I'd love to know the hours in just one day that VA bureaucrats spend on computers doing things not at all related to the actual work they're supposed to be doing.

And then just for grins expand it to all federal bureaucrats on the payroll nationwide. Billions of dollars for sure of lost man hours.

Nope, just not so bright. Still, you promised them care now didn't you? So, stop bitching and pay up.

I'd put Walmart or the USMC in charge of the VA. The problem is the VA is run by people who consider the Muslim Brotherhood our friends but veterans are "right-wing extremists"

My uncle said it best: "Health care from the DMV."

I'd love to know the hours in just one day that VA bureaucrats spend on computers doing things not at all related to the actual work they're supposed to be doing.

And then just for grins expand it to all federal bureaucrats on the payroll nationwide. Billions of dollars for sure of lost man hours.

As opposed to who?

Most office workers spend about half the day goofing off on their i-phones and computers.

It is not a money issue...it is an incompetence and negligence issue. The Government cannot run shit.

Again, compared to what?

I've worked for government and private organizations in the last 30 years, and I'd honestly say, that the level of incompetence and dedication are about equal.

IN both cases you have people who are really committed to doing a good job, people who are just getting by, and managers who are usually unable to tell the difference.

And mostly, the work gets done.

I should also point out that you guys are going on and on about these 41 vets who died waiting for treatment, but the fact is, 96,000 Americans die every year because of medical errors.

The real problem- anything where you have a human element involved has the potential to go bad.

An immediate improvement - albeit far from complete - would be decertifying any and all unions in the public service, including the Veterans Administration.

OK I am officially sick of both sides of the aisle.

First do people die needlessly in hospitals other then the VA, damn right they do:

Stunning News On Preventable Deaths In Hospitals

Is the VA being fully funded, according to Obama yes, is he right?

Fact check: Was Obama correct on VA funding increases?

I am pretty sick of both sides playing our Vets against each other. Mistakes made, sure that is human nature. Correctible, yes again that is human nature. The truth is that because of the economy the disability claims are skyrocketing and the VA is no different. The truth is that the VA's budget has increased every year and this year is no different. The truth is that for the small percentage that may have received poor treatment the majority have had adequate treatment. I can only go by what I see and the VA today is much better then it was 20 to 30 years ago. The VA used to be where old soldiers went to die, in my opinion. Now both my dad and brother use the VA and so far I have heard little complaint.

In my opinion quit using our vets as political fodder and fix whatever problem you think exists.

Last edited:
Veterans are political fodder, to be used up then tossed aside like trash.
Actually they're cannon fodder that managed to get home. If you'd pay up, they could get the care they need in a timely manner.

You slimeball piece of shit! I am one of those veterans. I came home, got a job, worked and paid taxes until I couldn't anymore. I'm now 70 and thanks to Obama inflation I am dependent on the V.A. for my Healthcare. How about you SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!

THANK YOU ! You especially with two days till Memorial Day when we remember all of you that really did sacrifice in loss of time with loved ones, loss of limbs in severe cases and the ultimate sacrifice loss of life defending the way of life that ALL Americans enjoy.
Thank you!

Time for the President to use his often mentioned pen: Issue an Executive Order to supply vouchers to veterans on the VA waiting list to seek treatment elsewhere.

Time for the President to use his often mentioned pen: Issue an Executive Order to supply vouchers to veterans on the VA waiting list to seek treatment elsewhere.

What was Obamacare all about?

Prove that it is a funding problem and not a management problem.
That's already been done. Read the reports. There are too many vets and not enough cash and people to care for them. That happens when you fight wars you don't pay for, and then won't pay for the care of the damaged goods that make it home in one or more pieces.

Yeah that's why va employees got millions in bonuses for lying about care and hundreds of our great veteran's died. Your a piece of crap.

Why don't Americans end the endless war that was designed by your government to never end? You know the war that you're still trying to win by still spending billions of dollars that you don't have, each week, even after ten years? You know the war that "requires" America to keep a global network of secret prisons that everyone knows about? The war that "requires" the US to hold "enemy combatant" POWs in a Communist country and force feed them through a tube in their nose because they'd rather starve and die than spend even more years chained to the floor with a bag over their head? You know the war that "requires" the US government to disregard the US Constitution and spy on American civilians without cause or warrant? You know the war that "requires" the US government to kill American teenagers without charges or trial if the American teenager is suspected of one day possibly becoming a "terrorist"?

Do any of you remember that the US is still at war after ten years? What the fuck is victory? When we kill every single last Muslim on the planet? How long do you all want to keep this up? How long do you want to keep creating new wounded veterans? How long do you want to keep defending the lies of the Nixon/Ford/Carter/Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Cheney/Obama administration?

The problem is entirely Bush's fault. He did not act to expand the VA to be able to cope with the consequences of TWO wars started on his watch and now we see the tragic result.

The problem is entirely Bush's fault. He did not act to expand the VA to be able to cope with the consequences of TWO wars started on his watch and now we see the tragic result.

^ This is why the Pentagon is gearing up for a Zombie Apocalypse

Prove that it is a funding problem and not a management problem.
That's already been done. Read the reports. There are too many vets and not enough cash and people to care for them. That happens when you fight wars you don't pay for, and then won't pay for the care of the damaged goods that make it home in one or more pieces.

Yeah that's why va employees got millions in bonuses for lying about care and hundreds of our great veteran's died. Your a piece of crap.

The pressure was on, which is why they lied, and they shouldn't have. And no one knows if anyone died, they are guessing they might have and that's absolutely possible. Try to be a rational adult about this, not an emotional child.

Forum List

Back