Who Gets Treated Worse?

Who Gets Treated Worse?

• Total voters
Self-evident answer. We love to send them off to fight and then ignore them. I guess there are too many defense contracts to merit decent care for the men. Priorities.

U.S. veterans get treated worse.

- Prisoners are just a factor in the equation to support Prison Guard Unions. Such unions funnel tons-o-campaign contributions into Dem coffers. Hence the need to have more and more prisoners to justify growth in the Prison Industry. The prison population is highly weighted to minorities who are part of the Racist Grievance machine...so they receive special privileges.

- GITMO prisoners are poster victims of the Multicultural Grievance Industry, hence they must be pampered.

- Vets, on the other hand, have already made their contributions to The State, and are disposable to the Big Government types.

Veterans are political fodder, to be used up then tossed aside like trash.
Actually they're cannon fodder that managed to get home. If you'd pay up, they could get the care they need in a timely manner.

You slimeball piece of shit! I am one of those veterans. I came home, got a job, worked and paid taxes until I couldn't anymore. I'm now 70 and thanks to Obama inflation I am dependent on the V.A. for my Healthcare. How about you SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!

Actually they're cannon fodder that managed to get home. If you'd pay up, they could get the care they need in a timely manner.

You slimeball piece of shit! I am one of those veterans. I came home, got a job, worked and paid taxes until I couldn't anymore. I'm now 70 and thanks to Obama inflation I am dependent on the V.A. for my Healthcare. How about you SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Congrats on making it home.

Because they're "Right-Wing Extremists" right, Scumbag?

Nope, just not so bright. Still, you promised them care now didn't you? So, stop bitching and pay up.

I'd put Walmart or the USMC in charge of the VA. The problem is the VA is run by people who consider the Muslim Brotherhood our friends but veterans are "right-wing extremists"

Prove that it is a funding problem and not a management problem.
That's already been done. Read the reports. There are too many vets and not enough cash and people to care for them. That happens when you fight wars you don't pay for, and then won't pay for the care of the damaged goods that make it home in one or more pieces.

That's already been done. Read the reports. There are too many vets and not enough cash and people to care for them. That happens when you fight wars you don't pay for, and then won't pay for the care of the damaged goods that make it home in one or more pieces.

Links then. You made the assertion, now back it up.

I'm out of time but start here: Panel told of ?troubling? VA underfunding - The Washington Post

I'm out of time but start here: Panel told of ?troubling? VA underfunding - The Washington Post

Funding to fix facilities, not to treat Vets. Typical. Seems like a management problem after all.

Pantyhose just keeps opening his mouth and sound keeps coming out. Oh.......but wait.........that's not his mouth.......and that's not words...it's......it's......OH MY GOD IT'S SHIT!!

Forum List

Back