Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

WASHINGTON -- Gene Alday, a Republican member of the Mississippi state legislature, apologized last week for telling a reporter that all the African-Americans in his hometown of Walls, Mississippi, are unemployed and on food stamps.

"I come from a town where all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call 'welfare crazy checks,'" Alday said to a reporter for The Clarion-Ledger, a Mississippi newspaper, earlier this month. "They don't work."

Nationally, most of the people who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are white. According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

More: Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

Probably mostly in red states.

Yo, he was right, just expressed wrong! Go to any Ghetto and take a survey on welfare, results, 100%! Good luck on escaping with your life from the Ghetto!!!

"GTP"

WASHINGTON -- Gene Alday, a Republican member of the Mississippi state legislature, apologized last week for telling a reporter that all the African-Americans in his hometown of Walls, Mississippi, are unemployed and on food stamps.

"I come from a town where all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call 'welfare crazy checks,'" Alday said to a reporter for The Clarion-Ledger, a Mississippi newspaper, earlier this month. "They don't work."

Nationally, most of the people who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are white. According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Yo, he was right, just expressed wrong! Go to any Ghetto and take a survey on welfare, results, 100%! Good luck on escaping with your life from the Ghetto!!!

"GTP"

Yo, one more thing, there are more Whites in this Country than Blacks, so he was right if you look at it that way!

"GTP"

SNAPCharts1_1.png

You don't understand ratio's and percentages do you??

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Sure I do - but the fact remains that whitey is the biggest moocher of food stamps.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Sure I do - but the fact remains that whitey is the biggest moocher of food stamps.

Its sad that you have to be intentionally dishonest.

Let's assume that total yearly food stamp costs are about $80 billion - then break it down per the OP as follows?

White (40.2%) = $32.16 billion
African-American (25.7%) = $20.56 billion
Hispanic (10.3%) =$8.24 billion
Asian (2.1%) = $1.68 billion
Native American (1.2%) = $0.96 billion
Multiple Races (0.7%) = $0.56 billion
Race Unknown (12.8%) = $10.24 billion

So, whitey mooches 56.42% more food stamp dollars than blacks.

Let's assume that total yearly food stamp costs are about $80 billion - then break it down per the OP as follows?

You really are dumber than a box of rocks.

Where did I go wrong...?

Where did I go wrong...?
All of it,you do understand ratio's right?

Where did I go wrong...?

Obviously not

Where did I go wrong...?

Implying that the Obama government is racist?

So chiefshittingbull, what was your frikken point in this thread. It's been posted a million times ALREADY

You think we are stupid here? we know what you're getting at. Your racism is shining through bright

Last edited:

Where did I go wrong...?

Ratios? Please provide them for us...and explain why they are more relevant than dollars and percentages.

So chiefshittingbull, what was your frikken point in this thread. It's been posted a million times ALREADY?

You think we are stupid here? we know what you're getting at. Your racism is shining through bright

Yes, stupid and racist.

Suppose 22 kids attend a pizza party with two of the kids being black and the rest white. Each pizza is divided into 8 slices. Each of the white kids gets two slices of pizza. Each of the black kids grabs a pizza box for himself and eats a whole pizza.

Lakhota Logic: The white kids were pigs because they ate 5 pizzas and the black kids only ate 2 pizzas.

Where did I go wrong...?

Ratios? Please provide them for us...and explain why they are more relevant than dollars and percentages.

Face palm

Suppose 22 kids attend a pizza party with two of the kids being black and the rest white. Each pizza is divided into 8 slices. Each of the white kids gets two slices of pizza. Each of the black kids grabs a pizza box for himself and eats a whole pizza.

Lakhota Logic: The white kids were pigs because they ate 5 pizzas and the black kids only ate 2 pizzas.
Also Rdean logic!

Forum List

Back