Kennedy confronts a tragic issue- Americans having food stamps slashed by 90% or more while billions of dollars is given to Ukraine.

CIA's marionette, Bidenochio, is pranced on stage again to panhandle for Ukraine dollars while inflation eats away at two-to-four job households. Get this sewage slime out of the WH.

CIA's marionette, Bidenochio, is pranced on stage again to panhandle for Ukraine dollars while inflation eats away at two-to-four job households. Get this sewage slime out of the WH.
Get this Kremlin slime outta this forum

1:12:00 mark of the video

The price of basic food has gone up 78% in America. This inflation is out of control largely due to our funding of foreign wars like in Ukraine. It is unacceptable that this is happening in America. What’s even more unacceptable and against Christian values are the arrogant responses of the pro Biden people in this country who are basically neoconservative Warhawks. The troll and launch constant personal attacks. They have no interest in a conversation.

As if America hasn’t invaded other countries. The pro Biden people get on the moral high horse talking about how great they’re doing in the stock market, but what about our fellow man in this country who is struggling.??

Course as I’ve said many times, I’m not against Russians or Ukrainian’s, but we need to negotiate a truce there because the current status quo there is unacceptable. It’s not working for America and it’s not good for foreign policy.

This is an attack on America from our current administration. It is unimaginable that there are homeless Americans, and those who are living with a very low wage are losing their food stamps. All the meanwhile over $100 billion has been given to Ukraine and we don’t know where that money is going.

That is a gut punch right there.

Half of the Americans in this country are earning a wage that is $5000 less per year compared to the basic cost of living. please take notice none of these facts are responded to almost ever by the pro Biden and Neo conservative trolls.

Yet we hear the Biden administration and their few supporters in America Keep on pumping out this propaganda about how we have these “new factory jobs and the economy is buzzing along. “ It’s not this is one of the worst economic Times in American history.

It’s worth noting that our brothers and sisters, who are on food stamps are our fellow Christians, our fellow human beings. The first ever person to receive a food stamp in America was a white woman. And yet the race Baiters the BLM millionaires living in mansions are ripping away money from poor Americans, while the working black man and white man in this country can’t feed their family.

Take a look at the honorable history of the food stamp program above, which is having money problems due to terrible decisions by the Biden administration.

We all see it you can all see it above white people and Black people in this country are homeless. Many of them cant afford food. And the struggle of the homeless black man and homeless white man is the same thing. But take it from the rich pro BLM celebrities and athletes who are millionaires they’ll tell us a propaganda story. They don’t care about poor Americans. But the masses of the American people black-and-white do care about poor Americans.

When I was younger, I was on food stamps, and I took myself voluntarily off of it after about 5 months ..And there are those right now in America, who are in an even worse position than I was. And they are getting Robo calls from the Biden administration saying “we’re slashing your food stamps by 90%.” This is an attack on Christianity. It is completely an utterly unacceptable this is happening to our brothers and sisters in America.

We really do need change in this country, and we need men like RFK to lead us.

Wow!

Tucker with his serious face. :auiqs.jpg:

What a fucking joke. Who takes these two seriously?

Could you imagine that guy majoring in American Studies and the best job he could get was in the St. Petersburg Troll Farm?
You're sensitive and reactionary to confrontation by an American citizen and you invoke Russia? What's your IQ? Have you been tested?

The price of basic food has gone up 78% in America. This inflation is out of control largely due to our funding of foreign wars like in Ukraine. It is unacceptable that this is happening in America. What’s even more unacceptable and against Christian values are the arrogant responses of the pro Biden people in this country who are basically neoconservative Warhawks. The troll and launch constant personal attacks. They have no interest in a conversation.

As if America hasn’t invaded other countries. The pro Biden people get on the moral high horse talking about how great they’re doing in the stock market, but what about our fellow man in this country who is struggling.??

Course as I’ve said many times, I’m not against Russians or Ukrainian’s, but we need to negotiate a truce there because the current status quo there is unacceptable. It’s not working for America and it’s not good for foreign policy.

This is an attack on America from our current administration. It is unimaginable that there are homeless Americans, and those who are living with a very low wage are losing their food stamps. All the meanwhile over $100 billion has been given to Ukraine and we don’t know where that money is going.

Half of the Americans in this country are earning a wage that is $5000 less per year compared to the basic cost of living. please take notice none of these facts are responded to almost ever by the pro Biden and Neo conservative trolls.

Yet we hear the Biden administration and their few supporters in America Keep on pumping out this propaganda about how we have these “new factory jobs and the economy is buzzing along. “ It’s not this is one of the worst economic Times in American history.

It’s worth noting that our brothers and sisters, who are on food stamps are our fellow Christians, our fellow human beings. The first ever person to receive a food stamp in America was a white woman. And yet the race Baiters the BLM millionaires living in mansions are ripping away money from poor Americans, while the working black man and white man in this country can’t feed their family.

Take a look at the honorable history of the food stamp program above, which is having money problems due to terrible decisions by the Biden administration.

We all see it you can all see it above white people and Black people in this country are homeless. Many of them cant afford food. And the struggle of the homeless black man and homeless white man is the same thing. But take it from the rich pro BLM celebrities and athletes who are millionaires they’ll tell us a propaganda story. They don’t care about poor Americans. But the masses of the American people black-and-white do care about poor Americans.

When I was younger, I was on food stamps, and I took myself voluntarily off of it after about 5 months ..And there are those right now in America, who are in an even worse position than I was. And they are getting Robo calls from the Biden administration saying “we’re slashing your food stamps by 90%.” This is an attack on Christianity. It is completely an utterly unacceptable this is happening to our brothers and sisters in America.

Low, information-compromised IQs will opt to fixate on RFK Jr.'s speech malady before processing the actual content, while the POSPOTUS does Bojangles imitations, panhandling for (re-printable) Ukraine dollars.

That is why Bidenochio's handlers are about finished with him dance him for panhandling purposes.

You're sensitive and reactionary to confrontation by an American citizen and you invoke Russia? What's your IQ? Have you been tested?
Reactionary… a very popular word on Russia

How about no welfare for anybody (both domestic and foreign) while we are $33 trillion in debt?

The only sane thing to do is stop so much spending no matter who is goes to.

First of last… it’s an invasion of a sovereign nation.

How could you possibly condone that?
They condone it because Trump is a Russian asset & has been for years. He's now up Putin's ass. They hate Ukraine because their boy got his ass impeached for blackmailing Zelensky. Everytime Trump runs his mouth about Ukraine they jizz all over themselves, believing his bullshit about ending the war in 24 hrs.

Furthermore, who in their right mind thinks that Zelensky would trust a word coming out of Trump's yap when he tried to blackmail him using U.S. military aid to his Country as leverage?

Who? The cult that's who because they sooooooooo have to bleeeeeeeve everything the orange ape bellows.

Ba da bing!

They condone it because Trump is a Russian asset & has been for years. He's now up Putin's ass. They hate Ukraine because their boy got his ass impeached for blackmailing Zelensky. Everytime Trump runs his mouth about Ukraine they jizz all over themselves, believing his bullshit about ending the war in 24 hrs.

Furthermore, who in their right mind thinks that Zelensky would trust a word coming out of Trump's yap when he tried to blackmail him using U.S. military aid to his Country as leverage?

Who? The cult that's who because they sooooooooo have to bleeeeeeeve everything the orange ape bellows.
Sometimes mental retardation is so severe as to be completely untenable. This is the case with you. Trump's administration was the beginning of the end of Russia Not anything good for Russia. Now Biden's relationship with China on the other hand is something to take a good look at.

The authoritarian agitator is now shilling for the lunatic, Kennedy.

Republicans aren’t slashing food stamps so they can send the money to the Ukraine. Republicans are slashing food stamps to starve children. The cruelty is a feature, not a bug.

They’d cut food stamps to children and assistance to the Ukraine both. They don’t wanna spend any money on any one other than saving Donald Trump’s fat ass.

SNAP Benefits Will Increase in 2024. Here's How Much a ...​

1695505360634.png
The Motley Fool
https://www.fool.com › Personal-finance

Aug 7, 2023 — Starting Oct. 1, 2023, the maximum monthly benefit for a family of four will be $973, up from $939. SNAP benefits will increase by about 3.6 ...

The authoritarian agitator is now shilling for the lunatic, Kennedy.

Republicans aren’t slashing food stamps so they can send the money to the Ukraine. Republicans are slashing food stamps to starve children. The cruelty is a feature, not a bug.

They’d cut food stamps to children and assistance to the Ukraine both. They don’t wanna spend any money on any one other than saving Donald Trump’s fat ass.
Ukraine spending is totally controlled by European organized crime. Many of the dishonest beneficiaries are elected politicians in DC. As the Ukrainian people literally starve to death the army and the government officials are sending their children to the United States West Coast with taxpayer money to take super expensive holidays. You've been completely consumed by the globalist mantra and no longer have any thoughts of your own It's quite obvious.

SNAP Benefits Will Increase in 2024. Here's How Much a ...

View attachment 833224
The Motley Fool
https://www.fool.com › Personal-finance

Aug 7, 2023 — Starting Oct. 1, 2023, the maximum monthly benefit for a family of four will be $973, up from $939. SNAP benefits will increase by about 3.6 ...
Yes what a complete joke ... The tiny percentage increase in dollar value is far outweighed by the devaluation of the dollar itself. This is not an increase It's actually a decrease.

Sometimes mental retardation is so severe as to be completely untenable. This is the case with you. Trump's administration was the beginning of the end of Russia Not anything good for Russia. Now Biden's relationship with China on the other hand is something to take a good look at.
Sometimes the taste of Trump's ass is untenable because it fogs the brain. This is the case with you.

Didn't learn much in GED class about inflation, didga?

Yes what a complete joke ... The tiny percentage increase in dollar value is far outweighed by the devaluation of the dollar itself. This is not an increase It's actually a decrease.
I suppose that starvation would be better cause the GOP hates welfare, or so it claims.

Forum List

Back