Who exactly IS this guy?

You've only given him four years to undo Bush's eight years of damage

How does Obama's plan to fix it by making it worse suppose to work exactly? I'm not getting the nuances of his plan

Ah....and here comes the strawman question lol!

"Fix it by making it worse?"

Who said that's even the case?

Oh yeah....YOU DID!!!!

Hence STRAWMAN argument......

Get it?:eusa_whistle:

You wouldn't happen to have ah.....something like a POINT you're trying to make here with this idiotic post would you?????

:clap2:

You mean idiotic on a scale of one to believing government is going to solve your problems for you because a politician who's also a lawyer told you they would? I'd say it's a 4...

"On a scale of one to believing....."

Well OK.

You know, you'll NEVER get near a voting booth butchering English like that don't you????:eusa_shifty:

You wouldn't happen to have ah.....something like a POINT you're trying to make here with this idiotic post would you?????

:clap2:

You mean idiotic on a scale of one to believing government is going to solve your problems for you because a politician who's also a lawyer told you they would? I'd say it's a 4...

Well OK.

You know, you'll NEVER get near a voting booth butchering English like that don't you????:eusa_shifty:

You know you'll never grammar check the internet if you don't learn the English language, don't you? The sentence is correct, the critic is not so smart.

To be fair. John Kerry is not running against obama. If Kerry was, I'd vote for him.

Is this somebody you really want to vote for?

Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube

Believe me....he hasn't changed since this add from the primaries.

For the first time in my life I am seriously thinking about voting against someone. If Obama keeps talking the way he is he might convince a bunch of people like me to vote for Romney just to make sure he doesn't get elected.

Well.....simple minded "Americans" are a dime a dozen.

That's what the GOP counts on every four years :lol:

Well OK.

You know you'll never grammar check the internet if you don't learn the English language, don't you? The sentence is correct, the critic is not so smart.

Ah I see.
Imbeciles policing themselves.

Novel concept:eusa_eh:

To be fair. John Kerry is not running against obama. If Kerry was, I'd vote for him.

Agreed

No, but RepubliCONS are trying to just re-live the same mistake again with Mitt Romney our country made with George Bush.

They are IMMUNE to lessons of their past.

Gotta love this guys take on some of it.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZoaEpjFAA&feature=related]Where is the President in the space time continuum - YouTube[/ame]

There isn't much difference at all, that is true, but while the Dems want to 'floor it' on the road to Big government authoritarianism, it looks like the Reps will at least consider 'downshifting'.

Ultimately the important races are those down ticket, where the opportunity exists to get some more small government conservatives into the House and Senate.

Throwing Romney in there as 'good enough' because maybe he'll 'downshift' a bit is only going to ultimately stall the effort that real conservatives have fought so hard to accomplish. It will be like another 8 years of Bush, where big government policies were tolerated because they were brought to you by the letter R.

I'm not saying he's 'good enough'. I'm not saying he is good at all. My state is so red my vote won't matter, so I'll make a statement with it and write in Ron Paul. If I were in a battleground state I would certainly vote for him, because 4 more years of Obama 8is unthinkable.

Truth be told I don't think we've got 4 more years regardless.

You're not getting it. I thought you were smarter than this.

Throwing Romney in there as 'good enough' because maybe he'll 'downshift' a bit is only going to ultimately stall the effort that real conservatives have fought so hard to accomplish. It will be like another 8 years of Bush, where big government policies were tolerated because they were brought to you by the letter R.

I'm not saying he's 'good enough'. I'm not saying he is good at all. My state is so red my vote won't matter, so I'll make a statement with it and write in Ron Paul. If I were in a battleground state I would certainly vote for him, because 4 more years of Obama 8is unthinkable.

Explain it to me then...

Explain it to me then...

What do you want me to say? Romney will be no different than Obama. He will just be another Bush. Bush was certainly not better than Obama, while Obama is not better than Bush. They both do the work of the establishment to fuck us in ways that maintain and preserve the status quo and the left/right paradigm. Neither one is any better than the other.

You'll maybe see Romney tighten up fiscally, but certainly not monetarily, and DEFINITELY not in the area of civil liberties.

You're talking about a guy who supports Patriot Act, NDAA, extra judicial assassinations, TARP...do I really need to go on? How in the fucking blue hell is he really going to be any better at the end of the day?

Explain it to me then...

What do you want me to say? Romney will be no different than Obama. He will just be another Bush. Bush was certainly not better than Obama, while Obama is not better than Bush. They both do the work of the establishment to fuck us in ways that maintain and preserve the status quo and the left/right paradigm. Neither one is any better than the other.

You'll maybe see Romney tighten up fiscally, but certainly not monetarily, and DEFINITELY not in the area of civil liberties.

You're talking about a guy who supports Patriot Act, NDAA, extra judicial assassinations, TARP...do I really need to go on? How in the fucking blue hell is he really going to be any better at the end of the day?

I agree completely, but what would you have me do that I haven't already done? I've spent 24 years fighting this shit.

My voting record...

1988 - Ron Paul
1992 - Ross Perot
1996 - Ross Perot
2000 - Al Gore, because I KNEW Busche was a NeoCon
2004 - Kerry, because I KNEW Busche was a NeoCon
2008 - Ron Paul
2012 - Ron Paul

You're preaching to the choir, Paulie...

Explain it to me then...

I agree completely, but what would you have me do that I haven't already done? I've spent 24 years fighting this shit.

My voting record...

1988 - Ron Paul
1992 - Ross Perot
1996 - Ross Perot
2008 - Ron Paul
2012 - Ron Paul

Ok so if you can't beat em, join em? Hello...Romney is a neocon.

Romney's actually worse than Bush. At least with Bush, you KNEW what you were getting for the most part. With Romney's massive flip flopping, you have no idea where his convictions are finally going to settle as he gets his pen out and either signs or vetoes.

My voting record...

1988 - Ron Paul
1992 - Ross Perot
1996 - Ross Perot
2008 - Ron Paul
2012 - Ron Paul

Ok so if you can't beat em, join em? Hello...Romney is a neocon.

Hence the reason I'm voting for Ron Paul...

Forum List

Back