Who exactly are liberals and conservs??

EyeAgree

Rookie
May 13, 2012
So I get who's who in terms of media.. comedy central are libs and fox is conservs.. lol.

But, in reality, it's still basically feels like.. those old boring married people are conservs, the cool hot funny kids are libs...

I mean, I can't distinguish the 'political' difference.. from the observational difference of the people who tend to be of either side.. Or no side at all.

To me, it's like the "hottest cutest" people are no side at all cause politics is of zero concern to them, and then.. to those who just CAN'T quite fit in with this modern day mixed race 'crazy' world become conservatives who just get married and move to the suburbs, and everyone else who's willing to mix and have fun in the city are libs.

Is that correct?? Am I missing something?? :eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

to those who just CAN'T quite fit in with this modern day mixed race 'crazy' world become conservatives who just get married and move to the suburbs, and everyone else who's willing to mix and have fun in the city are libs.

Again, for the Libs it's all about race.

So I get who's who in terms of media.. comedy central are libs and fox is conservs.. lol.

But, in reality, it's still basically feels like.. those old boring married people are conservs, the cool hot funny kids are libs...

I mean, I can't distinguish the 'political' difference.. from the observational difference of the people who tend to be of either side.. Or no side at all.

To me, it's like the "hottest cutest" people are no side at all cause politics is of zero concern to them, and then.. to those who just CAN'T quite fit in with this modern day mixed race 'crazy' world become conservatives who just get married and move to the suburbs, and everyone else who's willing to mix and have fun in the city are libs.

There are not really any cons or libs just Republicans and Democrats.
As far as politics goes anyway.

Forum List

Back